PDA

View Full Version : diabetes miracle?

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

penelope
Tue, Jul-09-02, 15:48
Iwas on a diabetes control diet for three years wich I controlled assiduously .I rebelled and went nuts .I dove into mega chocolate ,cakes ,corn,all the bad stuff I had a ball to the great dismay of my dh but out of fear I always had a chunk of protein with every thing I ate.After 6 months I went to the doctor and told him how bad I had been and that I tought that my glucometer was not working because because it always registered at 6 so they did test for 3 months and sure enough I was not diabetic any more.I do not recommend this madness to anyone It made me wonder about atkins so that is when I start ed reading about low carb dieting since I had gained so much weight plus some! :confused: