PDA

View Full Version : [BFL] Calling All Fools - Time for your Week 1 Reports

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

wbahn
Sun, Apr-07-02, 20:48
Thought I would send out a call for all of the BFL Fools that have just completed Week 1 to sound off about how it's going so far. And, most certainly, non-fools are welcome too.

As for me - I made it through Week 1 just fine. Have gotten my UBWO pretty will figured out and expect that my LBWO will come together this next week. My cardio will take a while to get according to profile - but I am already seeing some improvement. No body shape or weight progress - way to early to expect anything like that.

Bottom line - I'm anxious for Week 2!

MrsSPA
Mon, Apr-08-02, 11:13
Well I just finished week 2 and I feel great! I am down about 4.5 inches from all over and have lost 7.5 pounds. I'm not putting too much into the scale weight, but I am keeping track of it. Trying not to get obsessed.

I upped my weights today and REALLY hit my 10's on my UBWO. I was loving it! I'm already on my 3rd liter of water for the day--trying to flush out the salt and sugar I ate yesterday on free day. I find it so interesting that I think I'm just going to pig out on free day and then when it comes I don't even want what I thought I would. I did eat Mexican food and some left over Easter candy though. But the beauty of it is, there is no guilt to feel because it's part of the program. :D

I've also stopped being obsessive about counting every calorie and gram of protein, carb and fats and just doing the portion thing. I feel so much more at ease and feel good about working the program. I finally wrote down my goals (BFL and other things I want to accomplish in the 12 weeks) and can see I'm moving towards achieving them.

Hope everyone else is feeling good and doing well.