PDA

View Full Version : 171.8....Now that is more like it!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Jr8Fan
Fri, Jan-20-06, 07:01
I hit my second lowest weight this morning. I expect to hit a new low soon. I am finally back at the gym. I have gone every day since Tuesday and have my clothes in the car to go straight there after work today.

I am soooo motivated. I love it when I hit a motivated spell.

How are all you other turtles doing?

Oh....forgot to tell you, when I went to buy shoes this past weekend, all the size 7's were too big. My foot has shrunk to a 6 and a half. I was just amazed. I am also now starting to fit into my 16WP dresses. Far cry from when I was trying on 22WP's just a couple of years ago.

Life is really good.

Rosebud
Fri, Jan-20-06, 16:55
Well done, Donna! :clap: Isn't it amazing how good you feel when the scales finally co-operate? You feel rewarded for all your effort. Hmm, you ARE rewarded. ;)

I haven't seen any "rewards" for a while, but I keep reminding myself how much better my health is on this WOL (fewer asthma drugs, much less hay fever etc) even if it's taking me forever to shrink.

Cheers, matey.

Roz

Jr8Fan
Sat, Jan-21-06, 05:17
I know what you mean Roz about not seeing any rewards for a while. That is the challenge of losing slow, staying motivated. I am like you, I get my reward from feeling better.

Keep up the good work!

Jr8Fan
Sat, Jan-21-06, 05:18
Oh yeah, same weight today. But I feel great and I like it when a lower weight sticks!