PDA

View Full Version : should I?

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

HLFAN
Wed, Apr-30-03, 19:43
Holy smokes, I have been going from 182 to 180 for at least a month. Finally decided, I have GOT to see 179 on the scale, even for 1 minute.So thought, I could lean on the counter a bit, just to see what 179 looks like. Is this maddness? Or just desperation?
Anyone ever do that?

Funny, had to weight my dog today. She is 23 lbs. I picked her up and weighted her with me. Boy, she felt like a ton. That's just a little less than what I have lost. NO wonder I have more energy. Luging that 25 lbs around was tiring. 30 to go, I'll be light as a butterfly!!

HL :wave:

2bthinner!
Thu, May-01-03, 14:26
I've done that. I have one of those old type spring models and sometimes I'll adjust it to where when I get on it, it says the weight I'm shooting for.... It's silly, but it does give me a boost anyway. Even if I'm just laughing at myself.. :p

HLFAN
Thu, May-01-03, 14:53
HI 2b, haven't seen you for a while. NIce to see you back. What's going on? I was really off the wagon for about 6 weeks after Xmas. Didn't gain but sure did'nt lose, Now I'm very serious again. No major movement though.

Good luck HL :wave:

strohrl
Sat, May-17-03, 05:19
that made me laugh I feel the ame way!! 160 if only i could lose that one pound id be happy ( yeah right) 3 weeks approaching 4 this is frustrating but, okay.