Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > Protein Power
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Wed, Nov-05-03, 04:25

Plan: Protein Power
Stats: 166.5/146.5/145 Female 67 in.
BF:23.21%
Progress: 93%
Default Protein Power Pals: Wednesday, Nov. 5

Morning! Couldn't sleep again last night, so after waking up for the 6th time at 5 am, decided to stay up. Weight is down 0.5 this morning to 153.5 lbs! It scares the heck out of me that I might someday see the 140's. The last time that happened was high school and I was SKINNY then. So I don't think I am ready for that just yet. Just need to get through the next couple days then it's "give my body a rest" time and see if I can stay here, keeping fingers crossed. So just wanted to pop in and say hi to everyone. It's gonna be a long, fun day (boogie-ing down at the concert)
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Wed, Nov-05-03, 05:17

Plan: Low-Cal - good carbs
Stats: 235/229/150 Female 5' 9"
BF:
Progress: 7%

Wendy
re: weight loss

Know what you mean about fearing actually having a goal we never believed we would reach within reach - you can do this!

Hope you have a wonderful time at the concert tonight. Boogie a bit for me - I'm afraid I'd break something booging down these days
  #3   ^
Old Wed, Nov-05-03, 08:03

Plan: Protein Power/Atkins
Stats: 255/230/140 Female 5'6
BF:63%
Progress: 22%

WTG BAWDY AND WENDY!!

Keep up the good work!!

Yes, it is nice to know my body does communicate with me, even though I often am stubborn and don't listen to it

I think I lost a lb. It is hard to tell....I have a cheapy analog scale, that you can hardly see the numbers on w/o a magnifying glass!! Plus it makes me about 5 lbs lighter Anyone know of a good, inexpensive digital scale?

Have a good day all!

Robin

Last edited by RobinBeBe : Wed, Nov-05-03 at 08:04.
  #4   ^
Old Wed, Nov-05-03, 10:37

Plan: PP
Stats: 264/255.2/180 Female 5'6
BF:
Progress: 10%

Wendy, you go girl!! Have a great time at the concert.

I'm hanging in there with the eating. I go for the pelvic ultrasound this aft after work, so I was nibbling on Wasa Carckers last evening out of stress. But I did zip up my khakis today.....wasn't exercising , just kind of pampering myself the last few eves.Strangely enough, I slept well last night.Sorry this is so lowkey but I am distracted today.
  #5   ^
Old Wed, Nov-05-03, 11:25
Forum Moderator

Plan: Primal/P:E
Stats: 171/145/145 Female 5'7"
BF:
Progress: 100%

Hi all! WTG Wendy!! Enjoy that concert!

ewinpa: Health vibes... ~~~ comiserations: I had to have a couple of those earlier in the year. Man, there's nothing worse than not being able to 'go' when you gotta 'go'!
  #6   ^
Old Wed, Nov-05-03, 18:39

Plan: ALOT of salads,veggies ec
Stats: 180/160/140 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 50%

Evening everyone! We have been busy with chores and sorting the cattle ect... so I haven't been able to come and visit!

Wendy, hope the concert goes well, they ARE a fun group to watch, ( I listen to their music as well and my nephew went to a concert) Heck you'll have a blast! Also I understand about the weightloss issues, when I start to get down to a great weight, I get uncomfortable about the "new me" in the mirror, infact that is why I sometimes do not get back into the 130's and end up gaining! I am determined to see it through this time and will NOT GIVE UP!! Good for you on the continuing weightloss!

Orang, LOVE the grandkids pictures! They are precious aren't they?? Our 8 month old is already walking up a storm, and those new teeth are so cute (well once the rash and fussiness is over!)HA I hope that you are feeling better!

Elaine, wasa crackers is not a bad choice for stress eating, I could think of alot more damaging things! Has the bloating gone down?? Did you find anything out with the ultra sound?? to you!!!!

Well A big Hello, to Ellie, Marnie, BW, Kristine,Robin, and Rob! Have a great evening!!!

Last edited by Lissette : Wed, Nov-05-03 at 18:40.
  #7   ^
Old Wed, Nov-05-03, 19:41

Plan: Low-Cal - good carbs
Stats: 235/229/150 Female 5' 9"
BF:
Progress: 7%

Elaine
Hope all is well with you.

Bawdy
Where are you?

Lisette
I wish those were grandkids - those ar my hubby's great-grandkids. The 18 grandkids range from 7 yrs to 22 yrs old.
  #8   ^
Old Wed, Nov-05-03, 22:10

Plan: Protein Power maintenance
Stats: 18/12/10 Female 61 inches
BF:
Progress:

Good evening I typed a good sized post this morning and lost it I am pretty busy at work so I didn't have time to go back and type it again. I am not sore anymore but I think that will change by tomorrow YES, I went to the gym today!! I really had a rough workout though. I had a pain through my chest during cardio and then go very light headed during weights. I feel ok now, not sure what that was all about. I have been eating better this week as well.

Wendy - WTG!!!!! What is this I hear about a boyfriend?? Sounds promising Hope you enjoy the concert. I like them too, have one of their CD's.

Lissette - I have weightloss issues as well. I am very afraid of gaining my weight back. It is a strange thing, when men notice me it is very flattering yet makes me very uncomfortable at the same time. Sometimes wonder if that is why I gained weight in the first place.

Orang - How are you feeling?? I have been very concerned about you . I love the pics of your grandkids!!!!

Elaine - Is everything ok????

Kristine - Always nice to see a new face

Bawdy - WTG!!!!!!

Marjorie, Rob, One-Eye, and anyone else I may have missed