Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #6   ^
Old Tue, Oct-24-17, 04:24
A'72 Lifer Hard Core

Plan: A'72 Induction Lifer + IF
Stats: 265/114/130 Female 5'4"
BF:Not so much now!
Progress: 112%
Smile Tuesday, 24 October 2017

Happy Tuesday, WARRIORS!

Hope all is well and wishing each of you a totally kick Azz, BAD Azz 100% OP day as usual!

Stay WARRIOR Strong!

Carb-Free Food for Thought:

When someone tells you “it can’t be done,” it’s more a reflection of their limitations, not YOURS!
~ unknown
Onward and DOWNWARD, WARRIORS! We've GOT THIS! Woot! Woot!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I can hardly believe that October is almost over! Where did the time go??? Holy HANNAH! Winter/Christmas Break is right around the corner...

Karen:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirrlly
JO, so cool on your wedding. Sounds like a very nice time.
I absolutely hate the 'special occasion it is ok to splurge this time' comment...ugh...they don't get it and never will! Only thing you can say in your mind is you don't have my food issues so you have no idea how horrible that sounds to me
But you got thru fab and glad you ate when ya needed! All that dancing made you hungry
Have you ever noticed that the ones saying "it's okay to splurge" are the ones that probably NEVER had a weight problem or a carb metabolic processing disorder???

Nothing anyone says would ever make me eat off-plan. To be perfectly honest with you, I don't give a flying fig what they think or say!

at "all that dancing made you hungry!" Probably but it had been 30 hrs since I last ate... so it was time!
Quote:
hubby in sleeping, last of his days off, work tomorrow but not sure, he is not walking well and says his back is bad still...hmmm omg we might have to start Drs again!! We did so many MRIs already and no help on it. I think the only thing is go to DUKE Uni. and get complete workup if he really wants to know what is going on at this point. I bet it is a few things, old fracture to his back, his hip?, sciatic nerve has trouble, his neck is twisted up and his shoulder has some burr thing in it....put that all together and you get a big mess on your hands LOL
I tell ya....
Sorry to hear that Tony isn't up to par! Hope you guys can figure out what's wrong and mayhaps find something to alleviate his back pain. Does he go to a chiropractor?

De:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DelaneyLC
The card game we played is called hand & foot and is played with 4 or 5 decks of cards. Really a fun game!
Thanks, I'll have to google it and see if I can find the instructions!
Quote:
Our dinner last night was edible but not as good as I would have fixed it oh well, he tried! He left a huge mess in the kitchen, ack...I left it to see if he'd clean up after himself, but so far he hasn't. How long will I be able to leave the mess? I don't know....
Sorry to hear that you're dinner wasn't as good as you would have made it. Don't get me started on the "he cooks and makes a mess in the kitchen" thingy. I remember Ed would do the same thing & not clean up. So I'd basically tell him to just leave the cooking/cleaning to me! It was so much easier that way to be honest! Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmm...
Quote:
Nothing much going on right now. Just hanging out. Need to go do some clothes shopping this week to get ready for my next trip. I expect it to be cold & rainy.
I hope it's not too cold and rainy every day on your trip to see your girls!
Quote:
Hope everyone is having a great Monday!
Mine was terrific! Really needed a mental health day off... but I did chores!

Berni: Where the heck are you, girlie? Hope everything is going well!