Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Exercise Forums: Active Low-Carbers > Specific Exercise Plans
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1081   ^
Old Mon, May-09-05, 09:17

Plan: my own ~ fasting.
Stats: 178/134/110 Female 4ft.11
BF:
Progress: 65%

Hello Kat and Kim and all
Today is a nice day. And I already have bed made and had a carb freedom yogurt shake.
This is something for me. Im up , I dont get up til around 10am.
But I started doing my kichen. Im taking walpaper trim down and what a job. and im painting for first time.
But taking my time. I have 2 weeks before hubby and son get back from trip. They dont know. Hope a surprise and it will be a good surprise.
Going to start working on getting walpaper off. Might have to sand too.
BOY this is job. here i thought so easy. NOT.
I had a wonderful Mothers day. Daughter came spent day. We went shopping and got paint a ladder and stuff. And she took me out to Dinner. Was so nice. Oh also got 16 tanning ;
BOy I hope this works comes out great and right. or hubby has a mess to come home too.
Oh Kat. Glad u got that top. I bet so nice.
Im going to curves today at 2pm. come back and work some more.
Im trying to drink milk and see if I lose. I hate milk.
Put dogs out side.
Kim This site is so great to have and just say hello. and it helps alot to talk.
Kat Connie. said she would love to hear from u and learn about losing wt. and staying with it. She has no pc yet and goes to labaryand gets her e mail.
She said she was back down to 325? I think. now to keep her going.
I have to go. get this mess done. wish me luck. i need it.
Love talking to u all.
How are you others doing out there??
Now gals we have to watch this summer with all the cook outs and junk and keep reporting for so easy to gain bak. got to keep wt. off this summer so fall we can keep going. take care.
Sponsored Links
  #1082   ^
Old Tue, May-10-05, 10:16

Plan: atkins
Stats: 235/187/158 Female 5'5"
BF:
Progress:

i keep putting off going to curves. i am trying to go but right now i am not ready to say i am going to do it. i hear alot of good vibes about curves. i really would like to find one that works with my schedule. i am a late night person who works second shift and i would love to see curves going to 24 hours so i could go after my work night for a half hour. lol. but i know that is not going to happen. i have a sister who loves curves. i should be going in the next 2 months so i will post and tell you how i am doing. sue
  #1083   ^
Old Tue, May-10-05, 10:57
Brown-Eyed Girl

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 260/153/155 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 102%

Well, so far, I'm 2/2 this week. After so many things almost got in the way yesterday, I just decided I was making time for myself and was spending 30 minutes at Curves and when I was done, I felt WONDERFUL! I felt so good that I decided to go again today and I'm so glad that I've gotten it out of the way yet again. I play women's softball and we have our first game tomorrow night. (a double-header). Because I'm not sure how I'll feel the rest of the week, I better make sure to get my 3 visits in now. And, if I'm still able to move () on Thursday and Friday, I may be able to squeeze in a couple of extra work-outs.

Geesh - taking control feels great.

Do any of the rest of you follow the Curves diet?
  #1084   ^
Old Tue, May-10-05, 11:01

Plan: 20 per day
Stats: 235/205/160 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 40%

Been trying to get there since the first of May!!! Hopefully I will make it this week. As for their diet, I am really anxious to get the run down on it. I too am curious about if anyone has gone on it and if so how you have done?

Cissie
  #1085   ^
Old Tue, May-10-05, 11:08
Brown-Eyed Girl

BF:

Woops - Double post.
  #1086   ^
Old Tue, May-10-05, 16:49

BF:

Hello gals.
Just taking a brake, Im so hot and sore.
Been working on kichen. And just got done sanding. Now to clean mess and start tapinf g for painting.
I dint go to curves for two days. Not like me. But getting things done.
I will go this last 3 days. and next week 5.
i love curves.Im doing curves diet and i like it. Was doing atkins for over 1 /1/2 years. had a stall for 8 months and started on curves diet, Im losing slow to none but i like it better.
I do whey shakes that curves sells. This has no soy like the other.
U have alot of free veg. and 1 shake free aday.
so that means all salads and veg. u like.
Get book at walmart. or ask about it at your curves.
will just wanted to take a brake. So back to work.
take care.
we all can get to goals if we stay with it and exersice. It is those down falls we have to watch.
Hope to see more posting from u all.
janet. still holding 125Lbs
  #1087   ^
Old Wed, May-11-05, 07:51
Brown-Eyed Girl

BF:

I'm going back to Curves today.. It's all or nothing for me and I love getting myself back into a routine of being a regular. I feel so much better after getting my work-out in. Maybe I should check out the Curves diet. I hear it's very simlar to Atkins and maybe the variation is just what I need to get things moving again. We'll see. I'm a creature of habit and I don't know if I'd have a hard time changing my way of thinking (WOE) again.
  #1088   ^
Old Thu, May-12-05, 00:11

BF:
Progress:

hello again!!! i do not know what happened today!! i said i was not ready to join yet and i walked into my curves that is near me and they told me the fee of joining was waved this week and 10 percent off ! well i joined and paid my membership up front! i go today for my first workout!!!!!!! i am really excited about it. they told me in their group i have to leave the keyring that they scan there and they are all numbered in for the fact so it will not get lost. kool! i am hoping to go 5 days a week!! sue
  #1089   ^
Old Thu, May-12-05, 06:25

Plan: Own LC
Stats: 247/166/155 Female 5'3"
BF:lots
Progress: 88%

Good Morning all you HOT Curves Ladies....

Well I have to cut grass today so I will not being going to curves today but I am sure I will get my workout in. I have been busy with yard work so I have not had time to post.

Janet - how is the wall paper coming? How is DH and DS on route 66?

Kim - I started following the curves diet about a week or ago and I like it so far. I have not lost any weight but I am enjoying different foods.

Missymagoo - glad you signed up. I hope you enjoy your fisrt work out.

Gotta make muffins for DD pre-school class, have a great day.

Kat
  #1090   ^
Old Thu, May-12-05, 13:41
Brown-Eyed Girl

BF:

I love the way you all check in on eachother regularly. I'm sure it's helping me as well.

I went to Curves Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday this week. Last night, I had 2 softball games (our first of the year) and I'm super sore today. Although I was going to try to fit another work-out in, I've found myself especially sore as the day has gone on and decided to just take today off. I figure I got 2 work-outs in yesterday and it won't kill me to just wait until tomorrow.

Missymagoo - Congratulations on signing up for Curves. A friend of mine joined today as well. It's a great opportunity for someone who's been "thinking about it".
  #1091   ^
Old Thu, May-12-05, 14:40
Doctor Dirt

Stats: 218.2/195.0/145 Female 5'9"
BF:43.6%/31.0%/22.0%
Progress: 32%

Hi all,

I just got back from Curves. I worked myself especially hard today because I hadn't been there since Monday. Whew! I am tired. But in a GOOD way.

As an aside: on Tuesday and Wednesday I volunteered as a judge at the International Science Fair here in Phoenix -- high schoolers from all over the world were there displaying their science projects. What a humbling experience -- these kids are SO bright and their research projects are SO innovative. I actually offered one of the students a summer job in my lab because I was so impressed with him. It was a wonderful experience -- really renewed my faith in teenagers.

Jeannie
  #1092   ^
Old Fri, May-13-05, 02:29

BF:
Progress:

hi everyone. i am up still. it is 4:27 am . i need to get to sleep. i loved my work out. i am going in the morning before i go to work. it was great! i really loved it. they made it fun for me and the others! i am glad i fineally decided on joining. sue
  #1093   ^
Old Mon, May-16-05, 06:03

Plan: Own LC
Stats: 247/166/155 Female 5'3"
BF:lots
Progress: 88%

Hey Girls - how is everyone this monday morning. Janet hows the painting coming along??

Well we went to a Luau this weekend and I ate to much Fruit and BQ. We had a great time though. I weigh in tomorrow and I know my weight is going to be up. Not only have I been eating too much but I am on my period. TOM always causes me to eat or want to eat.

I am on the month to month plan and I am trying to decide if I should renew my membership. Now that it's grass cutting season I am having a hard time keeping up with all that needs to be done around the house.

I guess I could just go 3 times a week and see how that goes?

How is everyone else doing?
  #1094   ^
Old Mon, May-16-05, 08:50
Brown-Eyed Girl

BF:

Made it to Curves 3 times last week and did 2 independent workouts. Much better than I've been doing for the last few months and it felt great. I'm actually looking forward to my workout today. Well, maybe not necessarily looking forward to it, but atleast looking forward to the natural high I get after I complete my workout.

Kat - your Luau sounds like so much fun.
  #1095   ^
Old Mon, May-16-05, 09:46

BF:

Hello.
Yes Kat. my painting is done. LOOKs so good.Got all new rugs and stuff for the new look. Wait til hubby comes home. He does not know I did it. Now have to do other rooms. But im not in a hurry
I didnt go to curves all week. So today Im looking forward to it.
Did I tell u. While painting I fell off ladder. Hit my head and back. But caught it just right. So didnt get hurt. But was sore.
Taking down walpaper was yeck. I hated that part.
Daughter is coming over Tuesday.. So may be we will go out.
I changed my living room around yesterday. and cleaned in there and ceiling fan too.
Should do dinning room. That needs painting too.
Listen to me. Im talking painting.

Need to wash some windows too.
i did so bad last week. on eating. but got on scale and still same. hope it stays that way this week.
I should call and set up for my tanning. Long time I have done that. should have hair highlighted to.
yes Kat still go to curves at least for 3 days aweek.And more as u can. For it gets so easy to let slip. Even though we are working at other things we need curves. And it helps with not wanting to eat.
I tried Atkins frozen Dinners. They are not bad.
But going to make a salad with chicken and start eating right. Need to take vits too. Beed slacking there to.
This week I must get back and maybe weight will go down. I read if u go off diet that might kick in wt. loss.
BOY hope so.
But I dont think they mean to eat bad junkand lots of bad food.
ha. Watching that scale all this week.ha
Take care and I hope all is well. And we get to goals.
Kim That is great u are back to exericing.
Summer is so easy to slip with foods and not working out. We have to keep writting and doing. Im going to do good this week. How about u gals.??
How are you other gals doing?? Keep reporting. It helps.
We kick butts and give pats on back.

This week is for us.
Kat u go to curves 3 days.
Take care .
Hugs Janet