A'72 Lifer Hard Core

Plan: A'72 Induction Lifer + IF
Stats: 265/114/130 Female 5'4"
BF:Not so much now!
Progress: 112%
Default Monday, 11 September 2017

Here's the latest on Irma:
Quote:
At 5 a.m. EDT, the storm was centered 60 miles north of Tampa. Its eyewall — containing the storm’s most violent winds — had passed northeast of Sarasota. The storm center was plowing north-northwest at 18 mph and expected to weaken as it moves along the northwestern coast of Florida.

Hurricane-force wind gusts were also quite possible on the east coast of parts of Florida into early Monday, the hurricane center said, thanks to Irma’s large wind field.

Irma’s peak winds of 75 mph make it a Category 1 hurricane (down from a Category 4). The National Hurricane Center said Irma is expected to weaken to a tropical storm Monday morning and to a tropical depression by Tuesday afternoon.
Source: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...m=.038a2c57ba88

Last time I spoke to my bro (yesterday afternoon), I told him I would stop bothering him so he could conserve his phone's battery life since powerages were expected. Haven't heard from him since, but I pray that he, his fam and all our extended fam are well! Will share more as I learn more...

According to websites I've checked, over 7 million people are without power.

It's Monday, WARRIORS!

Wishing each of you a totally marvelous day in every single way possible!

Stay WARRIOR Strong!

Weekly Maintenance Update:

3 years, 6 months, 3 weeks and counting...

Wt = 114 lbs.

Carb-Free Food for Thought:

"I’m not where I need to be but thank God, I’m not where I used to be!"
~ By Joyce Meyer

Onward and DOWNWARD, WARRIORS! We've GOT THIS! Woot! Woot!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

De:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DelaneyLC
I am doing the same...two dear friends in Florida, one evacuated and one didn't. Praying fiercely. My best friend, the sister I never had ...didn't evacuate. Her sister & Mom are there too. 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼
Adding my prayers to yours, my friend! Hope your friends are well. Please keep us posted on their status!

Berni:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernie2014
Prayers for all of Florida! My old boss lives by Tampa she did evacuate but some of our other friends are in Orlando and sheltered in place.
My dad lives in a retirement facility in Orlando, Imma praying he's okay. Don't know since he doesn't talk to any of us...

Let us know how all your friends are doing when you find out...
Quote:
Jo.... Praying for your family as well that they are safe and that they will be okay in this devastating storm!
Me too...
Sponsored Links