View Single Post
  #8   ^
Old Wed, Mar-31-04, 21:08

Plan: Atkins Maintenance
Stats: 213/141/150 Female 5'4 1/2"
BF:
Progress: 114%

Thank you for all the responses...I've been reading them with interest. The 'borrowing' idea is something to consider...though I'm still a bit fearful of it as of yet. I did start adding some tomatoes and onions and that has helped. I'm worried though because I feel like I'm having low blood sugar symptoms from them. Going to play around with it a few more days and see how it goes.

Thank you, Karen, for the reminder that it does get easier. OWL has been a little stressful. I'll have to look for the Rattaoulle recipe.

Unfortunately, Karen, cottage cheese caused me to have major low blood sugar symptoms and appeared to cause me to gain. Since I don't like it all that much anyway, I just stopped eating it. I may try it again when I get to pre-maintenance...but that's a little ways off.

That brings up another question.....Have any of you been able to add something later that you had trouble with?

No veggie juices for me! But I do like your adding veggies to other stuff idea and have been trying that.

I've also noticed that I don't have trouble EVERY day. It's just periodically...I just freaked out. I think the advice that it's okay not to get up to my carb limit is VERY good! I was worried that doing this might cause me to slip back to 20 since I had such a hard time mentally going above that. But I've decided I'm going to keep my eye on it and if it becomes a habit rather than exception, then I'll worry.

Thanks again! I really do appreciate the help.