PDA

View Full Version : feb17-feb23....SUPPORT

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

lowco
Sun, Feb-16-03, 16:59
OK, GUYS,

I HAVE a party to go to month end and i need to look my best. before i recommited to cad i gained weight i had lost. Cad has kept me at a steady weight. I have insulted my RM every day. And i am going to admit that i went off plan on friday and saturday. Amd as usual i have the shakes. It takes 3 days for the cravings and hunger to go away, for me. I would love to be maintaing 10 pounds less. 165 would be great again. i looked so good.

I AM GOING TO STOP THE DESSERT AND STUFFING MY SELF.
SEE YAH LATER

quikdeb
Sun, Feb-16-03, 22:41
As I see it, your biggest challenge here is to try to get on program and stay in control. We have all gained and lost those same pounds many times. I was just thinking about that tonight and wondering if it will ever just be the last time. I pray so.

Anyway, 10 pounds in a couple of weeks might be a goal that's a little lofty, but I know just being in control has a lot to do with how I feel about myself and how I look. Just try to work the plan and whatever happens at the scale will be great. I'm sure something will and you will look SIMPLY MAAAVALOUS at that party. Have you forgotten how far you have already come? Come on .....take a little credit.

Check in every day and let us know how you're doing. Come here BEFORE you stray so we can help. If nothing else, your hands will be busy!

You can do it....

Deb

alicia50
Sun, Feb-16-03, 23:42
I know what you mean, whenever I go off the plan like I did
yesterday for rm, when I went to an anniversary party (I was
trying to stay within the 60mins but the dinner was served
in longer spaced out courses). Anyway today I am having an awful time sticking to plan. Lowco thats why I'll be trying very hard to do the rm balanced meal. And I haven't shown a weight loss in two weeks, and I know Its because of to much cheating.
But we shouldn't beat ourselves up this is a life time plan and
there is always tomorrow.

Lana :spin:

lowco
Wed, Feb-19-03, 19:08
well tomorrow is thursday,......and the cravings are gone. Stayed lower carb than usual to kill the cravings.

thanks for the support. It's so hard to get back on plan after cheating and so easy to stay on after 2-3 days. I really have to control my rm if i am to lose weigtht.

happy calping

quikdeb
Wed, Feb-19-03, 19:19
Great job, Lowco! I knew you could do it!

Deb :cheer: