PDA

View Full Version : Headaches &Nausea..

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

vbw
Mon, Nov-04-02, 12:35
anyone else?I've been doing CAD for about 7 weeks now..lost 16 lbs so far and happy,but last 3 days,severe headaches with nausea..just wondered if anyone else has(had)this and what you did to remedy it..thanks

JudyTrue
Mon, Nov-04-02, 13:11
Hi VBW: :wave:

I would think that after 7 weeks on the plan, any carb/sugar withdrawal symptoms would be long gone. I've got to think that your headache/nausea has nothing to do with eating--the flu maybe?

Anyway, I hope you're feeling better very soon!!

vbw
Mon, Nov-04-02, 18:44
well, I can live with that diagnosis!Thanks!!

agonycat
Mon, Nov-04-02, 18:51
How much water are you drinking a day?

Dehydration has symptoms of headaches and nausea. Something you might want to check. You should be drinking at least 64 oz of water a day if not more. Sodas, coffee etc do not count towards the fluid requirements :)

vbw
Tue, Nov-05-02, 09:38
yes..I drink at least a gallon of water a day...many trips to the bathroom,but worth it!