PDA

View Full Version : Can I join you?

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Tari
Wed, Jun-19-02, 16:47
Hi, everyone!

My fiancee and I have been on Atkins since January. I started out trying to lose 110 lbs. I've lost 30 already, and have 80 to go. Do I qualify? (He's only trying to lose about 75 lbs, so he can't join! ;) )

DWRolfe
Wed, Jun-19-02, 19:18
Welcome to the forum and to the Triple Digits Club, Tari (and boyfriend!)

I've said it before and I'll surely say it again...ALL ARE WELCOME!

Congratulations to you both on your LC success thus far! I'm willing to bet you both feel much better than you did in January...

The Triple Digits Club is just the best. The people here really share all the feelings, experiences and advice. It will definately enhance your LC experience.

Continued success and good health to you both!

Donald

OKwoer
Thu, Jun-20-02, 06:48
Hi Tari...and welcome.
I've been doing the LC thing since the last week of February and am feeling great. You've actually got a leg up on me and many others in this forum, so any insights you can dole out would be welcome.

I find that this forum is another great tool to utilize while figuring out and maintaining our new ways of life. I hope you find it to be a tool you turn to often.

Keep coming back and post often!

Claudine29
Thu, Jun-20-02, 14:46
Hi , I never asked to join so I feel like I am kinda Crashin' the party but I have recieved a very warm reception that I feel like I belong too.I look forward to sharing with you! I also am not the greatest typist so you should bear with me!

Nice to meet you :wave:

Daliaha
Thu, Jun-20-02, 15:05
Welcome :)

Nice to meet you Tari...

and....That is wonderful... 30 Pounds... Way to go!!!

You are well on your way to your goal.

I am new here also.. But everyone here is so nice... I feel right at home.

*hugs*

-Dolly