PDA

View Full Version : 4 more ibs

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

izzy
Sun, Apr-21-02, 09:26
I just can't resist telling everyone, my wiegh day is today (sunday)
and ive lost another 4 ibs woohoo. god i just luve this way of eating its such a buzz every week to look at the scales and see all that fat rolling away. goodbye double chin hello hip bones
:D izzy

tink
Sun, Apr-21-02, 11:03
congratulations to you

:roll: :roll: :roll:

I managed half a pound this week which is better than the nothing i have lost over the last few weeks...i figure the woosh fairy has to come soon !!

:roll: :roll: :roll:

rustpot
Sun, Apr-21-02, 18:24
Izzy have you reported these missing ibs to the police. Did you have then under lock and key?

I don't think we have have ibs in England. Are they like the Haggis bird only smaller?

But you seem very pleased to have lost them. So if I should see an ib being offered cheap in the pub should I just keep quiet about it? I presume you do not want them back.

;)

Karen
Sun, Apr-21-02, 18:33
Ibs are similar to a small deer and live on mountains. Sadly, they have become an endangered species. The mountains in BC used to be filled with prancing ibs. Now you rarely see any.

I've always wondered if the Haggis bird could fly, or if it was ground dwelling, like a chicken? ;)

Karen

izzy
Mon, Apr-22-02, 11:44
:idea:
Aw tink dont worry soon it'l all fall away and youl be left looking at the woman you knew was in there all the time. :p
:wave:
Rustpot - if you should hear about these ibs you feel free to pick them up your self cos i never want to see them ever again.
the haggis is not a bird its a wee furry animal with its left legs shorter than the right , perfect for running round mountains ?
:D
Karen how does the meat taste on these yummy sounding ibs??? i'm getting right into eating carnivorously (cant spell) mind you not sure if thats really a word?

:yum
:nono:
now you guys
izzy

rustpot
Mon, Apr-22-02, 14:06
You are a good sport Izzy. Well done on the weight loss.

Your spelling was so tempting to tease. I couldn't help myself.

izzy
Tue, Apr-23-02, 12:08
:bhug:
hey rustpot
when Ibs turn into pounds i may not be so keen to lose them,
i never bother to much about spelling, as long as everyone knows what im talking about thats ok by me. Noo ifawiz tae stert typin thi wyi a tok ye might hiv a few :wave: wee prolims haha

:dazzle:

izzy

rustpot
Tue, Apr-23-02, 12:18
Och aye the noo.

Lang mae yer lum reek!

izzy
Wed, Apr-24-02, 12:45
:cheer:
smoke free of course :thup:

izzy

Banana
Fri, Apr-26-02, 12:45
Thanks all,

I've just read all the posts of this thread and have had a right old giggle! :p You're all great, it's no wonder I can't wait to get on line and read some more!!!

Byeee
Banana

PS Izzy, congrats on the 4lbs, brill keep it up! Long may we be poor in lbs!

izzy
Sun, Apr-28-02, 12:55
:D
thanks banana we aim to please. oh and an update on the ibs, i lost 3 more this week as yes rustpot i reported it this time
haha
:rolleyes:

Banana
Sun, Apr-28-02, 14:39
Hi Izzy,

Wow that is brill another 3lbs, let us in on the secret! What are you eating?

I notice you haven't started a journal, it would be great if you did, then others could maybe benefit from your daily menus. You're not eating haggis all the time are you??? :D

No seriously, what are you eating to loose so much so fast?

Bye for now
Banana :wave:

izzy
Mon, Apr-29-02, 11:29
:rolleyes:
well banana for the first 8 weeks its been pretty much
all bran in the morning with milk
cold meat salad for lunch
and some lean cooked meat with veg in the evening
pretty boring stuff but it has worked fine for me.
Oh and i never gave up coffee either.
For the last week ive been following the atkins book and there have been many bowls of jelly and cream getting scoffed i can tell u? :D
ive tried some pancakes made with soya flour this week a recipie from the book, but i intend making some bread and choco muffins too this week, so the loss might have slowed down ? who knows?
Haggis yuch
i wasnt aware you could write a journal on line were do i find these?
i wish you luck with your weight loss
cheers

Banana
Mon, Apr-29-02, 14:12
Hi there Izzy,

I'll be interested to read how your weight loss goes with all those extras added!! Let us know.

Re the journal if you go to the bottom of the page to the bar which says 'forum jump' and choose 'journal' with the letter 'i' for Izzy, in it you can then start your own thread as a journal and then everyone who is interested can go into it and read.

For instance if you look at the bottom of each persons message, you may or may not see the tiny word 'journal' if it's there you can click on it and read that persons journal, if it's not they obviously don't have one yet.

Good luck
Banana :wave: