PDA

View Full Version : Bored?

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

lee B
Sun, Feb-24-02, 15:26
Hello everyone
I have just finished the induction two weeks. I was tending to eat the same things everyday :o but have been trying some new recipees. It has really made the diet a lot more interesting and i am enjoying it a lot more. So if anyone gets bored have a look through the recipes it might also inspire you to keep going. :wave:

fiona
Sun, Feb-24-02, 18:42
That's right Lee. A little variety goes a long way. Thanks for sharing that. It's good to be reminded. :roll:

Have you started a journal? It helps a great deal in keeping track of your progress and in keeping you on track and letting off steam.

How did you fare during Induction? Lost any weight? Inches?

Take care.

lee B
Mon, Feb-25-02, 16:13
Thanks for your reply Fiona, I lost 8lb in my first two weeks. It seems unbelievable when I think of all the fat that I consumed.
I have got down to my goal wieght on other diets, but keeping the wieght off is the problem. Hopefully it will be different this time. How long have you been doing the diet for?
I had a read of the journals which was interesting. I may start one soon. best wishes Lee :)

fiona
Mon, Feb-25-02, 18:39
I think I started in May last year. I lost quite rapidly at first but seem to have stalled. I am not gaining if not losing either. Probably need to be stricter with my carb intake and do more exercise. For the moment I am just concentrating on sticking to LCing.

Stay with this WOE and you will lose and keep it off.
Take care