PDA

View Full Version : Two things for MY PLAN

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Kandra
Mon, Apr-02-07, 18:18
I love MY P.L.A.N. It is an awesome tool!
I have two suggestions:

Can you do that thing where it tells us what our metabolic rate of calories burned for the day are?

Also:
I'd like to be able to add the 1/2 inches in measurements but whenever I enter, something like 41.5 or 41 1/2 and press save that field is empty. It may be small goals, but it would be really nice.

Thank you to the webmaster who created MY PLAN :cool: When I read people's journals and see they are still using FitDay I just wonder WHY?

tamarian
Mon, Apr-02-07, 19:29
Can you do that thing where it tells us what our metabolic rate of calories burned for the day are?

Let me know what you have in mind. Do you mean subtract exercise calories + BMR from daily intake?

Wa'il

Kandra
Mon, Apr-02-07, 19:55
Let me know what you have in mind. Do you mean subtract exercise calories + BMR from daily intake?

Wa'il
Hi Wa'il and thanks for the faaassst response. something like this (http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJournals.html?Owner=jamaicakern) , the chart on the right would be awesome. Or else just some way to figure out what our TOTAL daily caloric output was for the day. MY PLAN is keeping up with our exercise calories burned but not the metabolic calories (I may be calling that by the wrong name).
Thanks again. This site rocks