PDA

View Full Version : 1st week of induction completed.

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

ldypgmr
Sun, Feb-03-02, 14:52
:wave: :wave: After loosing 43 pounds in just 6 weeks, I switched my WOE to Adkins last Sunday. This is main due to blood levels I need to get under control.

I will admit that Sun - Wed were rough. I missed my breads and sweets that I was allowing myself. I was definately into withdrawals. I hung tough and made it through. On Wed afternoon my energy level went thru the roof. It is hard for me to sit still now. I am cleaning house like I haven't done for years. I can say I am feeling great. I have more energy than I thought was possible for someone my size.

My caloric intake stayed about the same. My water intake was the same. I didn't change my exercise routine for the week. I was hoping to loose a pound. Since I had already done the water loss thing and had been loosing pretty steady for the last six weeks.

So, I got on the scale this morning, weighed my self. Got off the scale and checked it for balance, weighed my self again. Got off because I just knew there was something wrong with the scale. Well there wasn't...7.5 pounds gone this week. from 325 on Dec. 10th to 274.5 this morning....Whaaa Yoooo!

I will let you know how week 2 progresses.

Dee

Julie88
Sun, Feb-03-02, 21:00
Dee,
Congratulations!! You have Inspired me to keep it up for another
week, I applaud your new found self!!

TheGoddess
Sun, Feb-03-02, 21:05
:wave: Hi Way to go!!! Keep on going Im right here with you!!
We can all do this! I cant wait for that energy feeling to come again hahahaha Isnt it wonderful!!

ldypgmr
Sun, Feb-03-02, 21:08
I have a lot of inspiration and motivation right now. Thanks for the support. You are all great.

Dee

Gator
Mon, Feb-04-02, 20:31
43 pounds in 6 weeks! That is fantastic. I lost 37 pounds in just over 4 weeks, but now it has slowed down tremendously. That's ok though, as long as I'm headed in the right direction.

Again, Congrats!

http://www.donriddle.com/art2.jpg

ldypgmr
Mon, Feb-04-02, 21:02
Gator:
I am happy with the loss, I am more happy with the energy I have.

I started barely able to do the treadmill, on flat for twenty minutes. Now I walk the dogs almost every evening for 30 - 40 minutes and do cardio on the treadmill. I feel stronger every day.

Every three weeks I have been adding something to the exercise mix. Next week I start walking at lunch! I believe the more I can get the metabolism up, the easier the weight will be to loose.

Life is great!

Dee