PDA

View Full Version : Bernstein's Diabetes Solution

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Ella
Mon, Jan-07-02, 11:56
Hi!

I've been trying to find Dr. Bernstein's Diabetes Solution in London's bookshops, no luck :( . Has anyone come across this book.

Thank you :wave:

Mummy-bear
Sat, Jan-12-02, 04:29
Hello Ella, :wave:

I have the book, which I bought last year when I was first diagnosed with Diabetes, I bought mine from www.amazon.co.uk
I have just checked on the site and they still have it, but it will take a couple of weeks to get it.

Dr. Bernstein's Diabetes Solution : A Complete Guide to Achieving Normal Blood Sugars
Richard K. Bernstein
US List Price: $25.95
UK Equivalent: £18.02
Our Price: £16.22
You Save: £1.80 (9%)

Availability: This title is currently on order. We are usually able to dispatch it within 1-2 weeks.
Category(ies): Health, Family & Lifestyle

I copied this from the Amazon web site.

I hope this information is a help.

Ella
Mon, Jan-14-02, 06:41
Thank you, Susie!

I'm definitely going to get the book now. I convinced my friend, who's diabetic to try out this diet, so this book will help him to get a better picture about this WOE. In fact, he's already started cutting on starchy foods. Good work!

Thank you
ella