PDA

View Full Version : weight stats

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

ptouch
Thu, Apr-06-06, 13:13
how come mycurrent weight stats haven't changed although i'm entering them in everyday.

Dodger
Thu, Apr-06-06, 15:29
My P.L.A.N. is not linked to the Stats. To change the Stats, click on the User CP in the top green bar and then select Edit Profile. Change your weight there to have it reflected in the Stats.

ptouch
Fri, Apr-21-06, 14:20
HOW DO I NOT GET EMAIL NOTIFIATIONS FOR subscription threads?

Dodger
Fri, Apr-21-06, 18:32
Go to the User CP and select Edit Options. Under Messaging and Notification there is a pull-down menu that sets your Default Thread Subscription Mode.

ptouch
Mon, Apr-24-06, 19:59
Go to the User CP and select Edit Options. Under Messaging and Notification there is a pull-down menu that sets your Default Thread Subscription Mode.
iu have it set on "NO EMAIL NOTIFICATION"
and i still receive emails but i DO want tobe subscribed to the threads.

tamarian
Mon, Apr-24-06, 20:13
iu have it set on "NO EMAIL NOTIFICATION"
and i still receive emails but i DO want tobe subscribed to the threads.

That setting only affects new subscriptions. Previous email subscriptions need to be updated. You can do that from the link included in the emails, or from your User CP/Thread subscriptions.

Wa'il

ptouch
Tue, May-30-06, 01:45
HELP?!?!

i still am having problems with the subscritpions, i turned off individual emails for the threads but i'm still receiving them?
any help?

Rosebud
Tue, May-30-06, 02:01
HELP?!?!

i still am having problems with the subscritpions, i turned off individual emails for the threads but i'm still receiving them?
any help?
You will still receive emails from threads you were subscribed to before you turned them off via your User CP.
To unsubscribe to all threads (and therefore stop getting emails from them), scroll down any of the emails and you will see what to click to unsubscribe to all threads.

If you have done that and are still receiving emails, try starting a thread in the Comments Box to let the webmaster know. :)

Rosebud:rose: