PDA

View Full Version : Avatar Picture

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

carla70
Mon, Nov-07-05, 11:04
:help: How do I get a picture of myself as the avatar? Can't figure out how to do that. :idea:

momto4boys
Mon, Nov-07-05, 11:33
I just copied and pasted this from the technical support forum :D

To add an avatar to your username .... click on 'User CP' (top left of the green menu bar), then select 'Edit Avatar' from the menu on the left.

You can select one of the cute avatar icons from the database, or if you have your own picture in a file on your computer, you can use that, by selecting Custom Avatar at the bottom. Use the Browse menu to find your file, and be sure that "yes" is selected in the Custom Avatar section. Then click Submit, and voilą ... :)

(note, your pic can't be any larger than 100 x 100 pixels, or 20 Kb, whichever is largest ... so you might need to use an image editor to shrink it down if necessary)