PDA

View Full Version : Print option?

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

4beans4me
Tue, Oct-11-05, 15:11
Will there/can there be a print option for your daily menu or recipes without having to print the whole lowcarber.org page? Maybe there is and I just don't see it. :lol:

tamarian
Tue, Oct-11-05, 19:07
No, there isn't one, but in the to-do list :)

Wa'il

cnmLisa
Sat, Dec-03-05, 11:27
Hey Tamarian--I'm bumping this one up to the front of the line. I've been printing out some of my lo carb recipes for friends and i'm running out of paper;)

Great suggestion Becki!!

Lisa

tamarian
Sat, Dec-03-05, 14:58
Yes, I have it written down :)

Wa'il

2bthinner!
Sat, Jan-28-06, 15:53
Maybe in the meantime, you can export your daily menu to your journal. Then print it. My printer, you highlight the portion you want to print, hit "ctrl P". A print dialoge box comes up. Choose "selection". This prints only what you've highlighted.

I didn't see where you could export a recipe, but you can "highlight" and select print the recipe, instructions and ingredients, without printing the entire page.

Another trick is to preview it, then select only pages 1 to 1, as sometimes page 2 is just stuff on the bottom.

Hope this helps for a while.

Edited to add, if you don't have a journal, or you like the tables. Just highlight and select print. (By select print, I mean choose the selection option in dialoge box) Mine also had a frame selection, which can probably also be used.

I've also highlighted and printed the monthly view. It also looks like it does on the screen. Only, mine I do without the background color.

I tried the export to html, but when I pasted it in my journal, it showed ALL the html. The BBCode did the same thing. Printing out my menu and my "monthly" view both took two pages.