PDA

View Full Version : Problems Using Quick Selection Box

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

peetou
Wed, Apr-20-05, 21:11
I am starting to get the hang of entering my daily amounts, however, I have not been able to get any items listed in my Quick Selection Box. I can see the headings "Most Recent" and "Favourites', however, no amount my messing around on my own will produce a list in that box. It's taking a long time for each day's entries, because I must use the search function food by food for each item/meal. Can you direct me to a specific thread that gives some steps for getting that Quick Selection box filled in and then using it? Apologies if I have missed it. Thanks :)

tamarian
Thu, Apr-21-05, 06:36
You can fill the box with your favourites by starting from the main search page:
http://forum.lowcarber.org/myplan.php?&do=advsearch

And selecting items to add to your favourites. Then those items should show up in your quick selection box.

If you're using a Macintosh computer, there's a bug yet to be fixed. To work around it, you need to create a bulk entry item, any fake entry will do.

Wa'il

peetou
Thu, Apr-21-05, 14:02
I am using a Mac. Thanks.I'll try your suggestion.