PDA

View Full Version : hello everyone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

mary nappi
Fri, Oct-19-01, 11:27
hello everyone,
i am still looking for some low carb recipes for the upcoming holidays. if someone has a good one and wants to share it with me, i would greatly appreciate it.
my family is all coming for the thanksgiving holiday and i would like to have a really great meal but a low carb one.
i will take any suggestions.
mary
the fla. girl.

Sharon
Fri, Oct-19-01, 11:35
Mary, make sure you stop by often.....next Month's Let's Talk topic is going to be Holidays Meal Dishes... We'll start posting the first of November. In this we'll include salads, main course, and also desserts etc.

This should help out some folks for the American Thanksgiving, as well as Christmas which is just over 2 months away!!!

I'll sure you'll get some good ideas!!

doreen T
Fri, Oct-19-01, 11:35
I've moved your post to the Low Carb Kitchen, where I'm sure you'll get some good suggestions for Thanksgiving ideas.

In fact, take a look through the other posts here in the Kitchen too ...... Canadians just had Thanksgiving a couple weeks ago, and there's some great ideas and recipes shared, which you might find helpful.

take care .. :)

Doreen