PDA

View Full Version : Chocolate pudding for your cravings!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Lisalele
Tue, Oct-02-01, 06:34
Hi everyone!
I wouldn't reccommend that you eat this pudding on a regular basis as apart from not being amazingly low in carbs it also has a lot of calories in. But, its saved me from going on a carb binge many a time. Its lavish, and really simple. All you need is some options hot chocolate, a bit of sweetener and some cream. I have made it with a few diffrent types of cream but for some reason Morrisons double cream if you can get hold of it makes it about 100% nicer. So, if you ever get a complete craving for chocolate try just measuring out a smal dish of cream, add a couple of teaspoons of options hot chocolate powder and a bit of sweetener to taste and you are away.
Enjoy!

fiona
Wed, Oct-03-01, 12:50
The shops are all stocking up for Christmas. :thdown: There's tons of sweet treats all over the place :( - and I can't have any this year :sad:

My first Low-Carb Christmas.

Chocolate :bash:

Take care