PDA

View Full Version : Hi

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

ADNIL
Thu, Aug-23-01, 03:39
HI, MY NAME IS LINDA IVE ONLY JUST STARTED MY ATKINS PROGRAM I HOPE I DO WELL, SO FAR SO GOOD ,FIRST WEEK IN LOST 8LBS ;)

tamarian
Sat, Aug-25-01, 20:48
Hi ADNIL,

Welcome aboard.

Your post was "stuck" for a while. This usually happen if you click on "create poll" with no options. It's only needed when you want to creat a voting booth.

Wa'il

ADNIL
Thu, Aug-30-01, 03:14
TWO WEEKS INTO DIET AND LOST 14LBS IM OF TO CELEBRATE WITH STRAWBERRIES AND CREAM LOL:D

SEEYA

LINDA= ADNIL;)

Ken
Thu, Aug-30-01, 06:57
Hi ADNIL (Linda)

Well done!!!! 14lbs lost already, have you now finished the induction stage of Atkins?.

My self and my wife (Margaret) are both on Atkins. We started about a month ago, but having just come back from Lanzarote where we let things slip ;) we have just finished an extra week on industion (we have both lost the extra put on whilst on holiday, which is good).

How are you finding things, any cravings?

Must go, I'm at work and it's lunch time (Sardine salad, YUMMY :D )

Speak again soon..

fiona
Thu, Aug-30-01, 11:30
Well done Linda on the 14lbs lost.

A word of caution about celebrating with food ... albeit strawberries and cream (without sugar) is allowed now u have completed Induction. With this way of eating combining food and emotions (be they "good" or "bad") is something I am learning to change.

Adnil - brilliant. :cool: Mine's not so exciting ... more's the pity.

Ken {(we have both lost the extra put on whilst on holiday, which is good). } Very good indeed. Especially as you were able to enjoy the holiday more by relaxing on all fronts.

{(Sardine salad, YUMMY ) } One of my favourites too. So easy and cooling in this hot weather.

Take care.
ANOIF ;)

ADNIL
Sun, Sep-02-01, 10:27
Hi all
Well im back after a weekend away on my boat,found it difficult going out to dinner its the first time i ha ve been out on this diet,menu was not very good anyway i ended up having a steak with not much else it was a poor choice,better luck nextime i hope .
iI see my name thing is catching on adnil is the start of my yahoo name as i couldn't have linda so it stuck its linda backwards,anyway got to go having a bar-b-que see ya later

(NO CARBS AT THIS ONE:p)

BYEEEEEEEEEEEE linda