PDA

View Full Version : Headache!!!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

JBF9700
Fri, Sep-26-03, 16:32
I've been waking up with horrible headaches that last all day. I assume it is due the the fact that I've cut back on coffee and diet soda thus cutting out alot of caffeine. Anyone else experience this? Any ideas? They do go away when I have some caffeine.

Jalera2003
Fri, Sep-26-03, 16:46
Not sure what day you're on but first 3 days you can have some major carb withdrawl syptoms, including headache, nausea, etc. I sure did.

Valkyrie
Sat, Sep-27-03, 10:09
Awwwwwww I am so sorry to hear that you are suffering with those awful headaches. They do go eventually, honestly. I would suggest that if you ever go back to drinking coffee that you switch to decaffeinated so you don;t have to go through that again as it is awful. Hope you are better soon (((((hugs)))))

JBF9700
Sat, Sep-27-03, 23:19
:cry: Thanks for your replies. I will suffer through it, I do love this WOE!!