PDA

View Full Version : Thanks, all....

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Tess M
Wed, Jul-23-03, 13:00
Would like to introduce myself, and say hello to my fellow CA's... I'm Tess M, and I've been on CAD for several weeks (this time!), but just made the switch to CALP one week ago. Would just like to send a word of thanks to you all for the informative posts, and the good information! Because of this board, I went out and bought the CALP book a week ago. Now, I think I have a handle on the reason(s) for my limited success on CAD.. Down 5 1/2 pounds so far, with several more to go, but I'm feeling encouraged--thanks to all of you.. I'll look forward to stopping by to read your posts, and maybe have a cup of coffee with you from time to time...

gowe
Wed, Jul-23-03, 13:20
Hi Tess,

Just wanted to welcome you to the forum. Glad to hear that you got a handle on the CALP.

gowe

Zuleikaa
Wed, Jul-23-03, 16:37
Welcome!!!

Make sure to stop by and let us know your progress.

dcbrowne
Wed, Jul-23-03, 19:30
WElcome-happy to have you join us!!!!!

Tess M
Thu, Jul-24-03, 04:13
Thanks so much for the warm welcome! Having a good week here, although it seems that I've been focused on food (big time!).. Just trying to figure out the "balancing act" at each reward meal. This seemed to be my downfall before. Don't want it to happen again!