I'm *lurking*, reading, but not posting, since I don't have anything noteworthy to contribute right now.
Been trying to work thru some things that sound like a mild case of depression right now,...don't know if it is because I'm tired of my job, or if it's MP related. I'm really not happy in my job right now, and that kind of unhappiness leads to odd things ..
- very sleepy all the time (haven't had that feeling since I started LCing)
- low energy
-tough time concentrating
- tough time getting myself to be motivated to DO anything ... housecleaning, laundry, finishing stuff at work, starting stuff at work
- doing a whole lot of procrastination
- wallowing in a low grade pity party for no apparent reason
- then jumping back into a few days in a row of high spirits, only to come down again
I'm perplexed and frustrated.
BTW, congratulations Minnie on having your site featured. That's wonderful news!!!!