Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#61   ^
Old Wed, Jan-17-24, 07:55

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

Single digit temperature this morning....I'm not about it! We ended up with about 4 inches of snow yesterday and now freezing cold....Bah! I want to play golf! Of course, I have to get this knee straightened up before then. Sigh....it seems a little better today, and yes Jaz....the heating pad feels wonderful on it! I hope I don't end up having to get a shot in it...makes me queasy thinking about it.

I want to make a quick grocery store run later today. Just a few things I want to pick up. Still trying to increase my protein, so I'll pick up some options. I'm fighting with keeping track to make sure I get enough and not wanting to keep track at all! I know what the best sources are, so I just need to eat that and keep it simple. I'm doing too much reading and video watching of people who say you have to be SURE you're getting 100+ grams of protein per day. Actually, the latest info I'm seeing is that you should have .8 to 1 gram of protein for your ideal body weight. That would be 116-145 grams of protein for me...that's a lot.

That's it from here. Have a good day all!
Sponsored Links
  #62   ^
Old Wed, Jan-17-24, 10:15

Plan: General LC
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 90%

Howdy Ho!

Doing my check in, and a belated Happy Birthday to Jaz! I hope your day was stellar.

I'm in MD right now, until Friday afternoon. I came in from DE on Monday. Visited my Mom yesterday, pest control guy here right now and then errands today, taking my Mom to an appt tmrw, and then DD has an ultrasound appt on Friday that she wants me to attend. Then headed back to DE- we have our Progressive Dinner on Saturday night (and also, Ravens first playoff game too!) I'll be there for a good week plus again.

Construction is coming along- lots of activity, as you can guess. Bedrooms and bathrooms are all gutted, things are moving and shaking. Very very well run company and we are really pleased with them so far. Hopefully the work being done is good!

We got a good five inches of snow on Monday night into Tuesday and now it is just super cold. It's pretty though- we had a couple of years of not really getting much snow at all. I'm happy for all the kids to get a couple of snow days and some sledding time in!

Foodwise things are going well. I'm on the "not perfect but absolutely fine with where things are" train. No bingeing, very little overeating, not really snacking, etc. Mostly low carb (not keto, not carnivore.) I'm not sure where my weight is but my clothes are pretty good and I'm more or less using that with a weigh in once a month.

Lori, I read with interest your comments about the amount of protein. I don't track numbers with anything but it's good to know that I'm likely not overdoing protein in any capacity.

I hope your knee gets better! About a year ago I tried a new exercise and really messed up my feet for a while. It was truly a pain! (pun intended!)

Jaz, Every now and again debauchery is just going to happen. You're clearly up and running again and all is well. The three pounds will come off.

What is up with your son and the house? How was your visit with your Mom?

Trig, let me tell you, by the time you get to kid three you don't even know if they get home or not. lol

Glad you got the kiddo off safe and sound to school.

---

That's about it from me. Once the pest control guy leaves, I'm going to eat something and then run some errands. That's my day!
  #63   ^
Old Thu, Jan-18-24, 06:27

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

WOW ON THE SNOW for Lori and Nicco...yikes

Jazz, yea 58 ain't bad, you are under the 60 mark still HAHA
happy birthday.

glad you are on track. just eat zc and what you love at all times and you will be in good form doing just that.

yea that snow drive with almost a few miles being like a white out driving condition freaked me out in a small way, lol. haven't drove in that type of weather for darn near 30 yrs since I left the north. I don't 'do' snow either anymore like you

Lori, owww on that knee. yea sleeping 'wrong' one can easily wake up hurt more than when they went to bed. happened alot on my ankle area too when hurt so I get ya on that. just keep babying the heck out of it at all times.

don't think too hard on your eating and messing with protein levels etc. just focus on protein in your meal ya know and eat til content and let it fall easily for you.

Nicco, wow on that construction. gutted and more yikes!
you had me cracking up on by the time you get to the last kid you don't wonder HAHA I feel ya on that. She is just 'too new' of an adult for me still, lol, but sooner than later I won't be worrying as much as she gets darn good drive time under her belt more.

glad your eating is doing well for you and you are maintaining in good form. if the clothes fit fine then at least we know we aren't goiing backward in any way happy you sound settled good!

-------------so we are doing alot of dr. calls about Rachel. my MIL is in total body bad shape in a way, and dr. was chatting pallative care with hubby....her lungs are in bad shape and not recovering well plus he says thru her diabetes and all the drugs she is on her heart veins are 'thinner' and she could have a heart attack very easily and alot more scary azz stuff this dr. was chatting.

she started bleeding from nose alot so they cut back her blood thinners etc. ugh.

thought she would be out of hosp. by now but Dr said she isnt improving enough to leave but should leave kinda? I don't know what way all this will swing. right now it is day by day and see where it goes.

got a nice NY Strip steak first meal. second meal making pork country ribs. this seems to be my daily life now Lol, I am fine with just this.

ok off I go, gotta cut more of Bolt's butt hair. he has 2 big matts around his fluffy tail toward the bottom, when these matts happen I have no idea LOL cause I check but damn, so will cut those off too. gotta be a dog groomer today, gonna definitely cut him alot more right now, tired of dealing with his azz area HA someone just shoot me please now LOL

be good all
  #64   ^
Old Thu, Jan-18-24, 06:45

BF:

Good Morning!

Another super cold morning. I have to go to the store later as I never pried myself out of here yesterday. I'm also going to try to do a light workout later, while taking care not to bend my knees too much. I'm getting tired of this knee pain. It is still quite "sharp" depending on how I move.

After 1 day of trying to force mega amounts of protein, I'm over that nonsense. It was miserable eating more and more often than I wanted. Yesterday I only ate when hungry(9:30AM & 5PM) and just made sure to have protein when I did eat. I figure if I get 70-100 grams of protein a day, most days, that it will be plenty. I just don't need to eat a lot this time of year when I'm so inactive. Hibernation, you know.

That's it from here. Just surviving for the next couple months until life resumes.

Be well!
  #65   ^
Old Thu, Jan-18-24, 17:38

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Spot holder- busy day and whipped. I had to be out of the house by 8- didn't get home until after 4 and then have had back to back calls.

Feet up- Until tomorrow ladies! This working girl is calling it a day!
Personals in AM- tomorrow is a jammie day
  #66   ^
Old Fri, Jan-19-24, 05:08

BF:

Good Morning!

Just sitting here waiting for daylight to see how hard it's snowing. We're supposed to get another couple inches today. I got us stocked up at the grocery store yesterday, so no need to venture out.

Happy to report that my little workout did not make my knee worse, and it actually feels better this morning! I'll probably do a little workout again today to just get moving a bit. I'll still be careful to not do anything that causes me pain.

-------

Jaz......Yay for a jammie day today! You had a big day yesterday! I'm sure you're looking forward to the weekend.

Nic....Safe travels back to DE. It sounds like you'll have a fun weekend of good food and football!

Trig....Sorry to hear that MIL is not doing well. It sounds like she has a lot of things stacked against her. What do you hear from DD? Things going well since she's back to school?

-------

Time for more coffee. Low key day around here.
  #67   ^
Old Fri, Jan-19-24, 06:52

BF:

Good Morning!

Nic- You can KEEP that snow! LOLOL- No thanks. I just don't like being cold. Snow is pretty- but then gets slushy and gross, or turns to ice!
What are you having done to your MD bedrooms? I guess I was thinking you were only at doing up your bathrooms. You are doing the entire house? I am curious what you are doing?

Yay on a social dinner! Sounds fun! Love that! It is amazing how fast you meet people.

I totally get you are in a stage of life where you are comfortable, and weight and scales are not in the forefront of your day. I pretty much think you are set where you wanna be and are pretty much maintaining right now. That is cool. I think getting to that point is goal for me. I am not there yet. I am hopeful to get comfortable in my skin as well. I am still a bit too heavy for my comfort! I will be where you are soon!!!!

How is your mom adjusting from the big move? Is she making friends at her facility?

Trig- Speaking of moms- I am fingers crossed for your MIL. It has to be so hard on you and your Chop. It is SO SO SO not easy to watch a decline of a parent. It doesn't matter what the relationship is. It is rough.
I get why you aren't planning anything right now!

I too am curious how the kiddo felt about going back to school. I hope it was a bit more smooth than last time. OMG- on driving through that snow on the mountain. I would be frekin too! Ice and snow in the mountains are no joke! You are surrounded by mountains. We need to be beach gals!

Lori- I was happy to read you are feeling better, and working out!!!
Tell me about your March Cruise!!! You know that is 8 weeks out! That is it! Spring will be here before you know it.

You got snow there too! Glad you are tucked in!
------------------------------------------------------------------

I went to my new doctor yesterday. I am so over know it all men! I tried to find a female, but the wait time was too long. Anyway- I am firing him and going to find a female. He basically said "Hello, and why are you not taking a STATIN????"
Then he went on to say- you know that your diet is not healthy!!! I want you to go moderation and add in fruits and veggies. He is a VEGAN.
After he ripped me for being "non-compliant". He wanted to change up my meds I have been on for 30 years. Blood Pressure meds. You don't mess with those. It was not a warm and fuzzy feel. I am looking for a new doctor.

I don't need to agree with everything a doctor says. But I do need respected and heard as a patient! I wasn't heard- I was talked over. NEXT...... LOLOLOL-

I will however get that CAC test. I was going to get that done anyway. It measures the amount of plaque in your heart. It is a scary road to go down. I am leery of that rabbit hole. Sometimes not "messing around" is a better way to go! Sighhhh

I have the kids coming over again tomorrow. They are liking coming over. I love that. They are just coming for a couple hours for coffee and bagels. I am skipping the bagels. The littles will more than likely watch some Disney movie while we "adults" sip coffee.

Just waiting for Spring. I was checking out Spring Beach rentals. I am thinking I am going to Destin next, for a vacay. Although I am also thinking as soon as it warms up a long weekend at Folly beach IS going to happen. Just waiting for some warmer weather.

Not much else! TGIF!!!!!!!! - I am happy to have a Friday at home. I love working at home in PJ's. Got my flannels and wool socks on today!!! LOL

More coffee needed!
Have a great day!
  #68   ^
Old Sat, Jan-20-24, 06:24

BF:

HI NICCO!!

Lori, you are just in survival mode for the next few months laughing on that line SO AM I!! Brrrrr

glad your knee is a bit better. baby baby baby it, hopefully it will heal up for ya in good shape.

don't force eat, good move. you do so well on how you are doing now. don't torture yourself. I so understand that nonsense of when we try to 'fit into a plan' and find it annoying as hell. good move to just do you again. see how it goes down.

Jazz, yikes on your Dr. --- a vegan Dr? omg run from that person for sure, will never ever accept our way of life and will just end up shaming you down the line. yikes.

you are waiting for spring too huh? LOL we are so lightweight when it comes to cold weather I know I am and can't wait literally for the season to flip...ugh...can't come fast enough and we still haven't 'had' real winter in my area yet. just cringing at the thought of damn ice storms coming, bleck!!

-------thanks for well wishes to MIL. what Lori said, so much stacked against her in med issues, in that if she does get thru this and out of hosp. and back to her facility then it will just be that darn wait and see if something else might send her back to the hosp. No choice but to follow along with what goes down for her, can't really change her med path at this point.

which is why I see issues like this out there for people and think, damn right I am staying on my eating plan!!! I don't want liver, kidney and other issues stacking up for me. If eating can derail alot of that mess then darn right I am staying put

Kiddo is fine in Uni now. she is driving here and there and back on her routine. she is sending me pics of SNOW LOL and her place has alot of flurries but hasn't gotten accumulation yet so that is good. she said they are salting the roads alot so I told her to run thru a quickie car wash every now and then to get that salt off too.

she likes her bio and chem classes thank goodness. she got the top rated chem prof. and later she wants to chat her up about her career to feel it out. that is what she wants to be, lol, I told her to chat up the prof. and find out about how her daily life is being a chem. prof. should be interesting when she has a chat later with that prof.

she was in math and hears Nicole, Nicole and finally turns around and her old friend from high school was behind her. She just transferred from another school to WCU and kiddo was happy to see her since she knows her well. they are gonna eat out and hang out. she is one dorm facility over next to kiddo so she was happy to see her. I know her family too and she is a nice girl so it should be a win win for both of them to hang out a bit

simple eat day. ribeye steak to start. eat 1/2 a roaster chicken tonight. store has roasters for .99 per lb. so I bought a few. hubby wants one tonight so I will just split a bird with him, lol.

be good all. stay warm!! Brrr
  #69   ^
Old Sat, Jan-20-24, 09:20

BF:

Good Morning!

Hunkered down in my nest today. 15 this morning and high of 22. Add in cold wind.....no thanks.

The other day at the grocery store, I was back by the butcher case and glanced at the stuff on sale...just a few items, but I scored! It was sell by the 19th and I bought it on the 18th. 50% off. I got a parm/Italian meatloaf that I cooked last night...very good. Tonight I'm frying up Prime Rib bacon and cheese burger patties...how good does that sound? Bacon & cheese mixed right in the burger. I also got a pack of 3 ribeye burgers that I put in the freezer. I have to remember to check out that discount shelf every time I go. I would guess they fill that shelf every morning with stuff that has to be sold within a day. Works for me!

--------

Trig....How awesome that one of DD's friends has transferred to her school! I'm sure they'll have lots of good times. It is so great that DD is science minded..I know she'll do well.

Nic....Hope you got back to DE without incident. This stupid snow is cramping everyone's style.

Jaz....That new Dr. sounds like a total dud. Vegan and pushing more and different drugs? Nope. I hope you can find a better one. Have fun with the few hours with the kids today.....sounds nice.

--------

Just staying cuddled in my blankets today with a heating pad across my knees. We'll be watching football later.

Have a happy Saturday!
  #70   ^
Old Sat, Jan-20-24, 13:08

Plan: General LC
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 90%

Howdy ho all, checking in from DE. I got here about an hour ago. Drive was easy- I've come to really enjoy it.

We got another five-ish inches or so of snow on Friday so quite white over there.

DD had an ultrasound on Friday and the baby looks great. She is already nearly three pounds! DD is 28 weeks along now, so in the third trimester.

Trig any updates about the MIL? She reminds me of my Mom in some ways. So glad DD is doing well at her next semester of college.

Jaz love that you will be spending time with your kids and grandkids. That's the good stuff!

Lori we have the cold and wind here too- I get it! Enjoy all those good meats!
  #71   ^
Old Sun, Jan-21-24, 06:03

BF:

Hey Jazz!!

Lori, heating pad sounds fab. I need a whole body heating pad my mind is on a heated blanket and while it sounds wonderful the thought of getting out from under it never will HA one reason I avoid nice comfort in a way is cause it always comes to an end...weirdo thinking on my part of course

Score score on the discount shelf!! I hit chick wings on big markdown cause of date. will be making a big ol' mess of them in a few days for hubby's meal. for me, I lost my love of wings, rare I do eat them now. but with that low price and how high those darn wing prices have become I grabbed those 4 packs like lightening lol

Nicco, yea I get ya on how your mom is doing also with that steady decline of each part in their med issues. just walks on them bit by bit. til that final bit can't take it anymore.
I know it ALL started with MILs diabetes out of control and I hate to say it but she had the biggest hand in that one....never controlling it properly in any way so I saw this disaster coming at her and it sure did.

I mean at some age in our 80s we know most of us are gonna 'get something' just from our age but in the end, who wants years and years and years of battling sickness and relying on pills and drs. and never feeling good thru all those years. MIL wasted so many just thru this decline, sad times. Something I sure want to avoid....but all we can do is try our best for how we do age and what toll it gives us.

super happy to hear your DD is doing so well!!!

-----------simple zc day again for me.
hit grocery. bought big meats and NOT on sale...ugh....bill was high darn it but needed that reload on meat. can not be without.

today will be top sirloin steak first meal.
second, not sure. hubby home, he is gonna 'want' so see how that plays out but I do have pork chops at the ready for me. I always cover me but 2nd meal might change due to hubby. ugh.

went down to feed Lollipop and had to pull ice off her water buckets and big tank. Froze my fingers literally, I was sure I had frost bite HAHA fingers so sore and burning and red. I had dealing with icy water lol. I tell ya all, I ain't gonna make it thru the winter....weeeee

be good all..,,just freezin' my buns off here.

Last edited by Whirrlly : Sun, Jan-21-24 at 06:09.
  #72   ^
Old Sun, Jan-21-24, 06:22

BF:

Good Morning!

Good Lord.....Gabby got me up at 3:15 this morning. I had a feeling that would happen as she went to bed by 6:30 last night. Sigh.......talk about a long day ahead. I want to get some laundry done....or not. Tomorrow is another day. I also want to run to the grocery store for a few things. We'll have a cold wind, but sunshine this afternoon. Maybe I'll feel better after a nap.

Have a good day!
  #73   ^
Old Sun, Jan-21-24, 08:04

BF:

Good Morning Ladies of the Thread!

I am so frekin cold. I shivered in bed all night! I just can't TAKE THIS BITTER COLD. It is 15 here this morning! Brrrrrrr- OVER IT.

Trig- I know that feeling of cold and burning fingers! Miserable! I did smile though to know that "old" goat is still alive and kicking! How long to goats live? Where did the term 'Old Goat" come from????? HUMMMMMMMMMMM LOLOLOLOl

So fun about Kiddo and her friend from HS coming to Uni! So VERY cool about her wanting to learn Chem/ Math/ Science stuff! The field is wide open now for women in all that! Glad to here it.

I share your concern over aging! HOLY SMOKES - the people I see our age that look 25 years older and decrepit. I saw a lady like that last week. I figure her to be pushing late 70's. Old, infirm, gray, haggard. She turned out to be 50!!!!! I about fell outta my chair. Come to fine out she lost most of her teeth to sugar and still is on a soda from the moment she wakes up until she goes to bed. - Not for us!

We can do alot about how we age. We have more control than we think. Truly it is what we eat. Our grandma was right- We are what we eat. I'm cool to be a cow! LOLOLOLOL - Better than a pastry.

Lori- SCORE on that meat! I too have gotten those mark down meats. If you eat them same day you are good. They just don't keep though. A real deal on roasts if you can!

I am just WAITING for you to say you are tossing those clubs in your car. That means Spring is on the way. I don't need Ground hog day! Just knowing you are on the way to the course!

I was up at 4 to pee and never went back to sleep! I feel your pain! LOLOL I think I was cold.

Nic- How many hours from MD to DE? I forgot. I do know that Bridge is getting a good chunk of change from you! HAHA- Do you get a pass for that?

SO SO SO Exciting about the newest to come. 3 pounds already is good size! I know you will be busy in the early summer months! Just think another stocking under the tree next year! I tell you nothing like grands! Mine have me wrapped around their tiny little fingers.

What shaking in DE this week?
--------------------------------------------------------------

So, my time with the grands yesterday= priceless. Every time I see them, I think- this was the best day! "Lil bit" came dragging her blanket and pillow and bunny to my lap after lunch and announced it was her snuggle time and promptly fell asleep on my lap. I didn't move- all I could do was stare at what a beautiful child she is. A sleeping child is the most precious sight! - Then they wake up! LOLOLOL

My DD and hubby are thinking about adopting another. I kept my mouth closed because it is not my life, it is theirs. If they feel they want to go that path then that is their choice. It is a hard road for some. They are thinking about an older child like 8 or 9 a refugee. That is just not my bag. But they are so much more open to stuff like that than me. I am glad my child raising days are done! Keep ya posted on that.

I met a gal pal and her boyfriend out last night. She called to see if I could meet them at the oyster bar to hear the band play. So, I thought - sure why not. Anyway, she introduced me to another friend of hers. HE, chatted me up all night long. We actually closed the bar long after my friend left. I have not a clue what time it was when I Urber'd home. (I ALWAYS take an Urber if I have a drink out). Always. - but yeah........

I woke up this morning thinking- oh my....... now what. Keep ya posted on that one! LOLOLOL

Doing up some laundry this morning. I have tenderloin steak and shrimp for later.
Back to my new low and want to keep it that way!!!!!! I liked how my jeans and boots fit me on the dance floor last night. HEHEHEH

Nothing else shaking- oh wait - THERES MORE!
DS put an offer on a house yesterday! He will know by 5 pm today if the offer was accepted. It is a great house!
All is well...............
  #74   ^
Old Mon, Jan-22-24, 06:21

BF:

Lori, your cat ALL that time sleeping like a baby and has the nerve to wake you so early...funny reading that~ love cat attitude!!!!

yea wind, I remember the PA wind in winter. omg I would wear my ski goggles and ski mask to walk my dog LOL we got big cold wind here also. not a fan like you HA

Jazz, cool on your DS doing a home! let us know if he gets it.
sounds like he is def. settling down....cool

DD and another kiddo? wowza but like you said leave it to them. that could be idle chat or ? but I agree with you big time. smile and nod and listen and let them do what they want.

OHHH a friend came with ur friend and her boyfriend. cool.
be interesting to see how that moves forward if you want. keep us updated.

Hey Nicco...enjoy your day? what ya doing?

------------simple zc. ribeye steak first meal, got 2 thick cut pork chops second meal. done deal.

need to do a crab fest with myself LOL I got some bags left, need to use those older ones up and then remember I got 10lbs of crab for Xmas. but ya know, they are a pain to cook and a pain to eat LOL even tho I love them, I got to the point where I don't even wanna take the time to 'deal' with cracking them anymore, omg, my problems right?

been looking online for 'lump' done for me lobster and crab etc and OMG THE PRICES are shocking cause I can eat way more than a lb. of shelled crab or lobster in a nano second. I mean I need to be Rockefeller to buy this stuff, gosh LOL but I am considering doing it...dumbo me right HAHA hmmmm

Jazz yea goats that work thru breeding and harvesting dont get long lives usually, about 7-8 yrs for all time breeders but when they get babied they can go vrey long. like Pumpkin had some kids but she hit us in retirement so she didn't breed all the time in her life so she was like 15-16 when she passed and Lollipop was one of the last kids before we shut down, so we never bred her at all, she is like 13-14 now and going strong. She really put on a thick hair coat fast this winter, makes me think longer cold ahead...ugh.

ok off I go to do? who knows HA
be good all
  #75   ^
Old Mon, Jan-22-24, 06:35

BF:

Good Monday Morning!

Just another Manic Monday- as the song goes........... I feel that way about Mondays. I am 100% in favor of a 4-day work week. 3 would be even better. Someday I will get to part time!

I see I was last to post to you- so I will just do updates this post.

My son got the house of his dreams! I am SO SO SO excited for him. It will be perfect! He is over the moon! He gets keys Feb.28. Little over a month! Super exciting! He is moving in the same area I am in. I know he will love where he is going. The community has pickleball courts and a pool. His HOA is only 50 bucks a month. It is only a 12-year-old house. It is fairly updated from that! It's 3 bed/2bath 2 car garage and fireplace, on 1/2-acre lot. It is the one!

So, there is that.......... oh, yea I met that guy friend out yesterday afternoon. He wants way more from me than I am willing to give. Thing is he wants someone to nurse him and purse him. I kid you not! He is thousands of dollars in debt, THOUSANDS! He said it will be years before he is above water "without help". HE is 69.
He is also an uncontrolled diabetic that does not take care of himself at all. He has allowed that disease to ravage him. He doesn't take his blood sugars half the time and doesn't cook for himself. When I said why don't you cook? He said why bother? He is also 100 pounds overweight. Ticking time bomb.
If people are motivated to get in shape, I would certainly be open to helping. But I can't do all the work for someone if they take zero responsibility! NEXT!!!!!!!!
I chatted up my gal pal last night about it. She had ZERO knowledge he was looking for a sugar momma. She was rather appalled at it all, as was I. Lordy, he is burning up my phone too! He was crying at the table yesterday telling me all this. I didn't have to heart to let him know I am not interested in him on ANY level. That is on my "to do" list.

This is going to be a busy week for me. I have "visits" with clients every day this week except Friday. I hope that stays open as a catch-up day!

Nothing else moving and shaking here. That was my updates. I am so over this cold weather. It's a ripping 21 degrees as I type this. I am thinking about taking a long weekend 2nd weekend of Feb. I looked at the extended weather forecast. It is supposed to warm up next week and hopefully by the 2nd week of Feb. it will be back in the 60's. I will book a spot on Folly Beach. I was thinking working half day on Thur and driving over. Then take Friday off. Stay Sat and come back Sun. 3 nights. Doable! I need me some beach time! Even a few sunny days by the water is soul giving! Working on that!

Would LOVE to be in a new smaller swimsuit this year!!!! Working on that! Just thinking about the warm seasons. It starts warming back up here in Feb. Flowers and trees are in Full bloom first part of March. Right around the corner!

Sipping some coffee here. I still have a bit of my peppermint coffee left from the Christmas batch they made. (Starbucks) I might order one more bag. I don't drink it year round. I savor it in the winter.

Steak tonight! It got pushed back to today. It is still okay to eat! - I ended up eating Salmon and 1 piece of broccoli last night while out. I ask for the Salmon spice free. They had to remake it because they put sugar on the top!! I wasn't interested in broccoli. JUST PLAIN. People don't understand the word PLAIN. LOLOL

Need more coffee now. I have an empty mug! I must refill!

Later Gators!