Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Mark Forums Read Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#91   ^
Old Thu, Dec-16-21, 09:50

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Lori, that 'her live there' til the end can be very tough on a person putting that in their contract You know many are living easily into the 100s now, could be ALOT of yrs before the get possession of that home.....but damn if it ain't a great way for Betty!!! But of course older ya are at some point the real failure comes at the elders and a 'home' is the way we have to go. Happy tho stuff is getting handled and moving on....be cool if a great contract comes and you guys get settled on it. So up in the air with excitement and anticipation I bet for ya!!

Jaz key is you can escape in that home which is great OR WALK that doggie for a very very very long walk LOL I think you will have a good time. Go with no expectations. Bite tongue, say screw this, it is not my monkey in this circus (love what Nicco said back in the day on that!) and just enjoy the days best ya can.

For MIL I want her in Kentucky when it is time. She is like 80 and has alot more years 'maybe' for life but quality is going bad or it will be over faster? who knows....but I know at near 94 now my mom is on daily borrowed time ya know and I know my ending is faster, but I ain't locking into 10-12 yrs with his mom in a home here to hold my azz hostage.

Thing is his brother, his wife just put her 90 yr old mom in a home near them so.....perfect darn place for MIL if ya ask me Oh yes I am planning HA

Thing is hubby DID SO much. He hates that hoarder home. Like 125 yrs old. Can't use kitchen cabinets cause her hubby sprayed DDT all in them like 50 yrs ago. Poisoned so shit is all out and everywhere and being a hoarder, omg and add in old house with dust and mice droppings and probably mold in that home and all....with the clutter and you got a 'tv show of hoarders' for sure and hubby researched and was gonna cut off land from the acerage and we researched all putting up a new mobile home for her and the work hubby did was over the top and then she said NO to all of it and hubby was like F THIS! Believe me we cleaned a 'few times' only to have it back in a worse state ya know so at this point hubby is done. Men draw vicious lines in the sand, that is men while us gals will still jump that line even tho we might say done deal a few times HAHA

but yea at this point I am done too but I know one this, Kentucky is her damn destination

OK me chat too much

Waiting on Nicco update

hit little smokehouse store down road. Scored 2 nice Tbones at very reduced price markdown. Musta been a mistake ticket at $2.99/lb down from like 13.99 lb LOL Don't care, me scored!
Sponsored Links
  #92   ^
Old Thu, Dec-16-21, 15:30

Plan: General LC
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 90%

Howdy Folks!

It has been a productive day today. Had to be up and out for a Pap today (whoo hoo!) and then I went and did the food shopping for Friendsmases. Came home and went ahead and made the Vegetarian chili and the Meat chili. Now those just have to cool and then go into the Fridge until tomorrow (and Saturday.) They are better the next day so it was perfect.

Tomorrow a little basic cleaning up and the Baking of Many Potatoes over the next two days, but other than baking the potatoes, the rest will be easy- put out toppings like cheese, butter, sour cream, bacon bits. Chili will be there for potatoes or as a side (or a main). People are bringing apps and desserts so that should round out the meal.

Lori- Glad the Dr is keeping in touch and working on a price point. I hope it is fair! Now them being there with Betty in the house doesn't put them in charge of her, right? But in some way they will default to first line of defense/help just by proximity.

Jaz- I meant to comment- I am with your DD on the antibacterial soap. I don't use it in my house either. I do use 409/Fantastik to clean, lysol wipes in the bathroom for the deep clean once a week, that kind of thing, but just plain handsoap (Mrs Myers, or soft soap non-antibacterial) for hands. I do use an alcohol based gel after shopping.

I do hope a window comes when you can see your grandkids. That being said, DH has a cold and is being tested this evening just to make sure nothing is going on. Probably just a cold but still, ya know? Assuming it is just a cold, hoping to make it through the next two days before I get it (if I do) so I don't have to cancel on everyone.

I also had my first cancel due to possible covid exposure. So, yeah. It is hard to get much of anything going anymore!

So- as far as my Mom's Dh- he can't hear for squat. Like, I mean, even with his hearing aids it is a HUGE struggle and he often doesn't wear them. So he doesn't hear the house phone ringing, and she doesn't answer it, and he doesn't use his cell phone and and and. Just a cluster!

IF my Mom's house (or her DH's) was clean, I might stay there. Maybe. I don't know.. honestly I'd rather fork out money to not be "beholden" but I've gotten weird about that over the years and I will be the first one to admit it!

Trig- I can totally get your DH sort of blowing a gasket and saying ENOUGH. I really do. It is frustrating as S when people do NOTHING to help themselves at all and then are happy for other people to bend over backwards to clean up all their messes and emergencies. Not that I am bitter or anything ... but yeah. Your MIL and my Mom have a lot in common.

I hear Kentucky's nice...

BTW my bro and I emptied my Mom's house once. Didn't last. We didn't bother to do that again.

2.99 a pound. OMG!! Great score indeed!! I paid a fortune for 3 rib eye steaks and an 8 lb bag of wings.
  #93   ^
Old Thu, Dec-16-21, 16:40

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Nic.....The Dr. won't be living in the house. They own a house just down the street with a restaurant on the first floor that they own and Mrs. Dr. is the Chef. They own several properties in town. They may work on renovating the 3 upstairs apartments at Betty's and rent those out, which will not impact on Betty's little apartment at all. He has already told us that he would not be touching the downstairs and Betty will be able to entertain in the formal living room as usual when she has company. It's really shaping up to be a perfect scenario. Fingers crossed.
  #94   ^
Old Thu, Dec-16-21, 18:31

BF:

Lori, thank you for that clarification! I think you had mentioned that before and it slipped my mind. Yes, that would be perfect!

DS19 surprised me by coming home early- called me when he was an hour out. So one little chick has come home to roost!
  #95   ^
Old Fri, Dec-17-21, 05:35

BF:

Nicco, and now the brood will be coming at your home again and fill it up with chaos and fun times I know you are going to have a fab holiday in your house!!

Hope your DH is ok!

Yea, I remember you mentioning helping your mom clean up also and then they put it right back. Luckily for MIL she hasn't gotten too crazy again cause she has stopped going to yard sales and 'taking other's junk' when offered cause of her bad health keeping her more at home. But Nicco, I swear somehow more and more crap is in that home LOL Like it friggin' multiples somehow, unless she is sneaking in more crap HA I don't know, I can't live like that. I am more miminalistic type and when I get all that junk around me I freak, I need NO crap around me. Less, way way less is more in my life. I guess that is why I find myself knowing I can easily live in my RV full time. It is just functional with no clutter in such a small space and it feels so big to me because of that. Interesting how we all are wired so different tho.

Lori, so cool on how Betty's home is working out for her!

Waiting on a Jaz updarte.

--------------All good here so far.
Just doing. Washed all sheets, pillowcases and all that mess. Love a fresh bed and all that smelling great. But darn re-doing beds is a pain LOL

I have to find me steak sales. I need a freezer reload and fast. ugh. before Xmas I expected some better prime rib roast sales and more but they ain't happening. damn ham on sale everywhere no thanks.

simple day.
eat steak. eat leftover ribs and shrimp. life good.

Got a small sinus headache going down. rainy day. feels very close and stagnant and 'on me' ya know. took head meds early AM and heck I feel a bit better already.

over and out and have a fun day today all
  #96   ^
Old Fri, Dec-17-21, 06:12

BF:

Good Morning!

Just lost a long post.....I could scream. I wish I knew what combo of keys I hit that highlights the whole post and then *poof*. ARGHHHH!!!!!!

I'll enjoy the last day of warmish weather and make a grocery store run this morning. Tomorrow I have to dig out all my Xmas gift crap and get it sorted so I know what else I need. I'll be happy when the whole mess is over with so we can move on to golf season. Bah!

Only lost a 1/2 lb this week, but the sands are definitely shifting. I got a Stitch Fix box and they sent me the cutest pair of cut off denim button fly shorts, but they were too big. I was able to find the next smaller size on their website, so I ordered them. I had asked them for some shorts for our FL trip, otherwise they don't usually send shorts this time of year. I went onto my profile on Stitch Fix and adjusted my size down...that's fun to do! I find that when I do the Pahla B videos consistently that my hips slim down as well as my tummy tightening up. It's all good.

Well, I was up early so now I'm hungry already at 7AM. Off to dig something up to stuff down my neck. Have good days!
  #97   ^
Old Fri, Dec-17-21, 09:25

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Good Morning!

Sounds like everyone rolling along in fine shape!

TRIG- WHAT a score on that meat!!!!!! I hope you grabbed them all at that price! It has to be a miss mark- but what the heck, grab them!!!!!

Ya I hear KY is awesome too!
I am glad you got all those ducks in a row for both mom's and have a plan in place!

NIC- Urghhhhhh on the cold. Hope it is nothing more. Glad first birdie on his way home!!!!!!!!
I uses soft-soap too- but do use the anti everything during flu and Covid season!!!!! HAHAHAHAh

Hope you all have a very healthy Christmas!
Yeah I hear ya on the Stay or not stay at mom's and being "beholden". I get it. I tell ya though I put up with no crap anymore. If it gets bad I am out.
Lucky the last two visits were short and fine. Her house is big enough to get space.

Are you done with shopping? When is your Friendsmas?

Lori- Happy to hear that the house is still "on the table" for Betty!

I think its great your shorts were TOO BIG!!!!! What a problem to have. I know you are looking forward to your get away!!!!!!!
Is sis still on board?
------------------------------------------------------------
Well...... SIL- still sick- so definitely off the table until they get back from Disney! But it will happen soon.

So remember when I was here on St. Simon last time? There was an issue with the property manager double booking, and I left early?
Well she F'D again. She told me my apt is rented in Feb. I was like NO........ I have it in writing from you I am here until Feb 28th. She started yelling, threatened to turn off the power, cable and got off the chain.
I have it all in writing- and resent it to her. It made her even madder- and the threats continued (all in writing). She stated she is changing the locks- I told her she will be in a world of hurt if she does anything like that.

I am so upset by all of this and told her she needed to stop double booking and her sloppy management skills are not my issue I am not leaving.

Well actually I am looking AGAIN! I don't need her drama, threats, and she is so vindictive, bi-polar. I would not put it past her to slash my tires. That type of person. People here are afraid of her. Now I know why.

Sooooooooooooooo............ I am in shock. But hey- there is always plan B right? I am afraid to leave my things here when I leave for Christmas. I am considering when I leave here - I am not coming back for Jan/Feb. She wanted me out end of Jan anyway even though booked Feb.

Scrambling to get something last minute though is proving COSTLY and there is nothing available here on St. Simon at this point. I have called all 3 real-estate companies. VRBO- only wants per night= thousands. Sighhhhhhhhh She is such a B!tch.

I could fight it and stay put- but truly I am afraid she will lock me out, turn off my lights. This condo is not hers. I have tried to contact the owner who lives out of state. He doesn't even know I am here as she skims money off the tops and tells him it's empty. It's a mess.

Looked in Charleston- way pricy for this time of year. But still looking. Thought about Destin as well! Thinking thinking.

Weight up. pound- bouncing a bit. clothes though feel loose.

Well- Off to see what I can find. Went to the grocery yesterday- got a pretty piece of Salmon.
  #98   ^
Old Fri, Dec-17-21, 09:53

BF:

Trig- Actually you right in that there is a certain amount of slowing down with not going out as much. My mom had a habit of shopping HSN and QVC so there were tons of things from there that hadn't even been opened. Luckily that stopped. She tends to collect a lot of print stuff- magazines and books- and also doesn't dispose of junk mail/bill debris etc. Part of hers is along the OCD spectrum as well bc she doesn't want her address to show on anything at all and never gets around to actually dealing with it. Plus she tends to pile up foodstuffs etc. And they don't clean.

I am not a minimalist, but I like a relatively clear surface. Like, end tables will have a couple of coasters, and maybe a framed photo. My night table has a basket with my chapstick in it, and my watch charger. That sort of thing. But not tons of knick knacks and doo dads. And yet, a giant stuffed sloth sits in front of our fireplace. LOLOLOLOL

So talk to me about a rib roast. I see there is a rib roast on sale at a grocery store near me. I've never made one before. Plus a coupon for 20 bucks off 100 spent.

I hope your headache clears out.

Lori- YAY!! That is seriously good news about your shorts and sizing down!! Well done!! I have some work to do for sure.

Jaz- O. M. G!!! Really? Good Lord, woman, that is just crazy!! I did not realize your landlord was renting without the owner's knowledge and all that was going down with messing up the rentals. I really wonder if she got a better offer and is just booting you or what.

I tell you, you run into more crazy people in life! Yes you do NOT want your tires slashed or something like that. Plus she can get into your condo at any time or maybe not. I dunno.

Honestly, I'd consider going out to Ohio near your son or out near your DD. You can hang out with your son or your grandkids- they won't be sick that whole time. Job search, do some writing, get some family time in and figure out your next steps. Obvs do what is best for you but you have this window of not working, and time to spend before you get locked in again.

•••••••••••••

Today is Friendsmas prep day. I'm in pretty good shape really. The house is pretty clean from only Dh being here and the dogs being with me in DE. I'll run a quick vacuum and mop, wipe the counters and bathroom (both pretty clean already.) Chilis are made. I'm going to buy a bottle or two of white (I have red) and some beer, but more people don't drink much any more in this group. My bestie is providing a "signature drink" for tomorrow's. So I need to clean a bit, buy wine and beer, bake the potatoes an hour ahead of start time. That is about it. Oh, and as my gift I think I am going to run by the bank and pick up some ones, and treat everyone to two rounds of LCR on me.

After Saturday, we will be on easy street until Xmas Eve, I feel like. I have wrapped most, gifts needing to be shipped have been shipped. House will be generally clean. Decorations up. Time to relax and enjoy the week leading up to Xmas at that point with the Fam.

In other news, NYC is shutting down hard with really rapid spread of Covid. DS23 will be extending his stay here for a bit, so I'll take him to DE with me probably. The Broadway show his workplace was taking them to has already shut down.

Talked to DS19 about what he might do if his classes go online again next semester. I'd recommend he just defer his classes and work for a semester. He is moving into his business courses now and they will build on each other. He has some mild learning issues and really needs in person to learn well. Online does not work for him. Hopefully it won't come to that, but I may hold off on paying tuition to see what transpires over the coming few weeks.

Dh tested negative, so he just has a cold. I've sprayed Lysol on things like switches and doorknobs. Hopefully he keeps it to himself, but ideally I can at least get through the next couple of days feeling well.

Ok, I gotta get my bootie shaking. I want to build in rest time through out the day, maybe a nice hot bath before people arrive.
  #99   ^
Old Sat, Dec-18-21, 05:24

BF:

Nicco glad DH has just a cold and gets over that fast!

Yea I get that online doesn't work for your son. I think it doesn't work well for SO many out there, my kid does 'just ok' mostly online but in the end, it doesn't pack the punch of a real class. I feel ya on that.

your Friendmas sounds ready to go and fun as heck

Yea my MIL is a paper hoarder to the max too. Her kitchen table is piled high with every damn piece of mail she gets. She thinks 'everything is important', even junk mail but she gets so much medical supplies in mail too. Near table she has insulin boxes stacked to the damn roof in one corner. It is friggin' ridiculous but in the end, they do what they do! ugh. I just shiver even thinking of her place. I get ya on all of it, same issues here for sure.

And she has a back room with like 200 friggin' nasty moldy azz smelly rotting quilts. ALL made by this person or some relative or things she gathered and it is piled high and crazy nasty. I know the mice are living in that pile, I can't even fathom it all. OH can't throw out one of them, someone might need a quilt? Yea like anyone can use those nasty things? but she doesn't get that at all. She doesn't see the rot and decay, she just sees things someone might need and you can't track her brain out of that. I tell ya, I wanted to get my hands on all those quilts and ditch so fast but she wouldn't let me near them and I was gonna get rid of all when she was in hosp. that last time and hubby said NO again....leave it alone and I was like, I can go, throw and goner and she can't do a damn thing and he said nope, walk away. Ok whatever LOL

ugh ok I gotta get off that subject before I blow HA

Lori glad your shorts were too big and your exercise tapes are slimming down some areas for ya! Keep rocking it out girl!!

Jazz, WTH? That is pure insanity reading all that mess.
Take a breath. There are tons of great beach areas near you ya know.....just slowly check out a town and see what apts they got. Work from home means you can live anyway actually Sorry you are going thru this, yikes.

-------------All good here
got presents to wrap soon
We never put up outside stuff, probably aren't. I don't care, got 0 interest in Xmas. Said to kid something about Xmas and she said, whatever, and I was like...what? and she said she got her online games she wanted (bought them early cause they had them on sale at 1/2 price, so I jumped on them and she got those) and now she has her big prez....that bookcase and she knows the few small other things she is getting and she is like Xmas is already over for me. OMG So at this point, whatever, lets just get it over with so I can put this inside Xmas crap away HAHA

steak and pork today. keeping it simple
still no good sales..ugh
my freezer is getting super beef low now

over and out and be good all
  #100   ^
Old Sat, Dec-18-21, 07:23

BF:

Good Saturday!

NIC- Your evening sounded wonderful! Really super! I heard that NYC was getting hit with that new variant but did not know things were starting to shut down again. YIKES- I just don't think people will tolerate the complete shut downs again. People are pandemic weary. That being said- all they need to do is spend one day in an ICU and that is very sobering!

On a happier note- now you can sit back and enjoy the holidays. Speaking of colds- maybe you can pick up that stiff with vitamin C in it for an immune booster. Teachers take it- my DD said something about she takes it when all the kids have sniffles in her class.

Lori- You must be either posting and we will cross post as usual or you got to sleep in!

Trig- Yup- your MIL house is a mess for sure. Your hubby is smart to walk away from all that.

I thought you bought up a bunch of beef the other day? You must run through it at warp speed!
-------------------------------------------------------------------

I agree, it just doesn't have the Christmas "feel" for me this year. Last year I was with the kids. This year will be a few days with mom.

YUP and YUP- If there is a CRAZY person out there I SWEAR they find me. But yes- the property manager forgot to book me in and then another person booked it on line and she will be in a world of hurt if I don't leave.
I really truly could stay as I do have it in an email- in writing I was good. Any judge would look at that as a contract. But you know I don't need all the drama.
I believe Karma will catch up with her. I am choosing to walk away.

I have bigger fish to fry. But YES NIC I agree that the craziest people cross my path.

I am going to tweak my resume today. I am sorta shocked that I have put out so many resumes and have only gotten 2 responses. I did hear however that the remote nursing jobs are in HIGH competition. Everyone wants to work from home, especially in my field.

Plus I am checking the Nursing website we use for lodging when we travel. Sometimes I can snag a place through there. They usually require a 3 min stay.

Coordinating with DD and kids to pick a time for me to see them. they are heading for Disney for Christmas.

I am gifted with a bit of time right now! I am not taking it for granted. I just need to use it wisely.

So I am thinking about a self challenge in Jan. I was thinking we could all do a Jan. Challenge. So we could collectively keep each other accountable and all! We would decide for ourself what our challenge would be. Thirty days.

Soooooooooooooo I was thinking......... My challenge would be to not eat anything out of a box, bag, or can. I pretty much do that now- but not all the time. I sorta want to challenge myself to do it for 30 days. Collagen is out of a can- but I look at coffee, and collagen as supplements! At least eat as true to the original as possible.
Your challenge would be something you want to do. After all we are LC OURWAY!

Have a good one! Off to redo my resume and browse online.

Eats Today: leftover salmon, big salad, boiled egg.
  #101   ^
Old Sat, Dec-18-21, 08:53

BF:

Good Morning!

No sleeping in for me today. Gabby has an early breakfast bell. I enjoyed a couple hours of coffee sipping and then got busy wrapping gifts and getting the boys gift cards and bags of candy ready. I put together the girls "treasure" boxes of this that and the other thing and I'm done! It only took a few minutes and I got DH to wrap a couple things. His attention span on Xmas gifts is quite short. I'm happy that our grandsons have entered the gift card/money stage. I never knew what to get them. Money is always perfect!

DH wants pizza and subs for dinner, so I'll scrape the meat toppings off the pizza and dump the sub in a bowl for me. The last time I said the heck with it and ate everything and suffered for it the next day. Lesson learned.

I want to do a Pahla workout today as I took yesterday off from exercise. I really need to get back in the habit of doing them daily and not being lazy and taking a couple days off a week. No excuses. Maybe that can be my January challenge......a workout every single day. Good goal!

--------

Jaz....So sorry your housing situation is blowing up again. Unbelievable! I'm sure you'll find something, but how awful to think you have things in place for a couple months and then have it all fall apart.

Trig....You are going to have your hands full with your MIL's house some day. Yikes! Sounds like a big dumpster in the front yard and in goes everything!

You and I are just biding our time until warm weather, right? Get this holiday and winter over and bring on the sun!

Nic....Enjoy your friendmases and all the upcoming family time.

---------

It's rainy and cold here today, so I'm staying in. A workout, a shower and that's it. I may splurge on a white wine spritzer tonight.....yum.

Have good days!

Last edited by Lori_:) : Sat, Dec-18-21 at 08:59.
  #102   ^
Old Sat, Dec-18-21, 09:43

BF:

Howdy ho, all!

Friendsmas 1 went very well. A lot of fun was had, good food, good friends. Hopefully today's goes well also. I will have the dining room windows cracked and the kitchen slider open to let some fresh air circulate. Including me it will be 7 people- one out from notification from school as a possible exposure and one not feeling very well and being cautious, which is appreciated.

Potatoes are washed and drying, soon to be oiled and kosher salted. Chilis are coming up to room temp and will start being heated in a bit. Table is set and I am ready to go for part 2!

Dh and DS19 are going to see the Spider Man movie today.

Not too much else to report. After this I will be crashing for some down time and quiet time.

Trig- GIRL do NOT clean out those quilts and stuff without a high quality mask and gloves. You don't want to pick up the Hanta virus from mouse droppings!

Sounds like you shouldn't have to much wrapping and stuff to do, so that's good.

Jaz- yeah I am watching what is going on in NYC with concerned eyes. I know our area hospital is preparing with extra space being given over and I wouldn't be surprised if elective procedures start being canceled. That being said, my county has an OUTSTANDING vaccine rate- well over 80% of adults are vaccinated and over 70% of older children and teens. Most adults are getting boosted as well. I already did.

What is your time frame for needing to actually have a job lined up for financial purposes? Where are you looking for housing?

I like the idea of a challenge. Let me think on it. I think no processed anything could be very hard for things like chili etc- canned tomato products and the like.

Lori- I can totally see you doing a Pahla challenge! You are doing so well with your eating and your weight.
  #103   ^
Old Sat, Dec-18-21, 09:59

BF:

Jazz either do no 'cans or processed crap' or don't bother at all cause an excuse for whatever reason is just that. excuse out of what you want. your next maybe step is if I excuse this then I can excuse that. Be all in ya know.

eat real food point blank. simple as that and while that is hard to hear, damn girl ya done it before and your collegan can easily come from your meat sources obviously. So this is hardcore coming at you, do NOT excuse or compromise your challenge from the darn first day cause ya already gave in ya know. Time for big girl panties which is hard as hell cause I walked those issues also.....but damn ya know. Speak truths to you and take actions ONLY for your goals

Lori, yea my hubby is usless in Xmas. years ago I tried the 'wrap this for kid' and 'be a part' of it and it failed big time, best he got out of my damn way which made it all easier but darn we 'try to include' the guys but they don't care on that stuff since 'we gals' deal with it in great form

Nicco super hapyn Fmass went great! Happy to hear some are having great times, I am so blah and into changes here that nothing xmas or partying out in any means nothing, which is fine cause heck it suits my personality actually in the end....so no complaints on my end but so glad to read you are having good time easy times now !

oh yea for that back porch room area with hundreds of quilts, will be smart, I know that! but I also have to watch for 'that buried money' she has all over the friggin' home. Dont ask LOL It is so crazy it almost can't be fathomed or chatted about. She is 'out there' but I know alot of the money spots so I am all in to grabbing that before it hits the dumpsters!!

------simple day
chat with brothers on mom. mom is OK in a way but brain fried on 'how fast this' is coming at her and to me, I don't feel family will ever dump any old human into a home so I am stepping up big time to be all about my mom. I got this! I am kinda brain fried on it all til it settles and when and all not sure but it is what it is. Life happening. Got mom's back at ALL times tho so I know I got things in safe mode and ok.

brothers are more slack in it all and I get that, men, but me, nope ALL IN for whatever it takes every second of the day

OK got me a nice steak and shrimp to eat.
later not sure but I got meat LOL

those markdowns I bought were just some packs, eaten fast and I am low low low and when I hit a sale to come sooner now I am going hog wild on beef freezer food. Wild and wooly when it goes down and I will. I take care of me
  #104   ^
Old Sat, Dec-18-21, 16:00

BF:

more tomorrow- super busy day........... nothing earth shattering.... just trying to line stuff up.

Shark Tank tonight-------- my favorite show.

Later gators till tomorrow
  #105   ^
Old Sun, Dec-19-21, 05:37

BF:

Good Morning!

Just another day here. I have my eating all planned out for the day and will get a workout in later this morning. I find if I sit down and enter all the food I plan to eat into MyFitnessPal first thing in the morning, I tend to stick to it for the most part. I usually am a couple hundred below my calorie goal which allows for any discrepancies or a bite of something not planned. It works for me. I don't obsessively weigh and measure unless I'm totally unsure of a portion size. My scale has been stuck at 157 for 4 days now. When my body finds a weight it likes, it sticks!

Making DH's favorite meal tonight....braised pork chops, mashed potatoes & gravy. No mash for me, but I'll enjoy the chop!

A cold winter day and me hibernating....I'm like a big, old bear!

Have a nice day!