Thanks to both of you
For CM ideas - please share yours too! 🌟
CM ideas on the go
I reread the recipes in the CALP and CAD book. Flipp through them reg.
There is a pancake I like but I skip the whipping part, make them more European - flat. Tasty crepe. You can have a tiny spoon jam diluted with a little water on it too <3 (in CAD) as sirup. Page 242 in CALP has another version.
Filled with leftover mushrooms is
My current Pancake version (easy)
I use 2 eggs 2 tbsp cream cheese + 1 tbsp soy flour (psyllium husk might work too, but takes longer),
add 1 tbsp water to taste or leave it out
mix it and fry in pan for a very short time. Don't worry about the small cream cheese lumps they even out and add taste
- Cook CM proteins/meals for dinner - eat the leftovers.
There are many veggies over 4% carbs that are approved in the
books - they go well with any protein. Read that the 4% is most important on "vegetarian" proteins.
- Homemade cold CM meatballs.
- Slices of smoked salmon with cream cheese.
- Caned mackerel and a fork.
- Fried mushrooms (leftovers or fresh).
- Cottage cheese.
- There are many veggies such as okra you can fry quickly with protein.
- Sticks of cucumber with a cream cheese dip and olives for a small CM.
- Cold chicken.
- Turkey slaw (in my journal).
Cold meats spread mayo, cream cheese or bearnaise or eat them on the go.
If you have a glas of water, drink the water to still your hunger and 28 min - fry chicken legs in butter or lard (7 min x 4, turn, turn ..)
- Shrimps with mayo and lemon.
I try to make/prepare CM foods the day before or hours before I have them.
You can check out my journal for more ideas. 💕