Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Exercise Forums: Active Low-Carbers > Gym Logs
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Mark Forums Read Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#16   ^
Old Fri, Jun-14-02, 17:58

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 172/130/130
BF:
Progress: 100%
Smile Friday

Did the 2 mile WAP video...maybe do something else later tonight. I tried a exercise show that I had taped, but didn't like it. It did like 8 minutes cardio, then a little bit of weights, and then some yoga. And a bunch of comercials....Oh well, I'll just stick to the ones I have right now. Seem to be helping a bit.
Jennie
Sponsored Links
  #17   ^
Old Sat, Jun-15-02, 16:27

BF:
Smile Friday 6/14

2 mile WAP video.
  #18   ^
Old Mon, Jun-17-02, 20:06

BF:
Smile Fri, Sat, Sun.

Did 2 miles each of these days...
  #19   ^
Old Tue, Jun-18-02, 18:07

Plan: Protein Power
Stats: 197/184/145 Female 5 ft 6 in
BF:45%/32%/22%
Progress: 25%

Howdy! Thought it was time to pop in and see how you were doing...and from what I see it looks like you are doing great! You're putting a lot of effort and time into it. Do you like how it feels? Have you noticed a difference in your energy level since exercising regularly?

Keep up that sweating!
  #20   ^
Old Tue, Jun-18-02, 20:01

BF:
Smile Hi

I do notice alot more energy the days I do my exercise. I can't say it's quite habit yet, but when I don't get it done in the morning I feel like it's hanging over me all day.
I'm starting to think about adding some different things other then the videos. The walk away the pounds tapes do use weights, but I'd like to start something a bit more challenging. Still just an idea though.
I had another woosh recently. I've lost 5 pounds in the last week and a half, which I really wasn't trying to do. I guess from the exercise??? Haven't changed anything else. I look good right now, but if I lose much more I'll be too skinny, and I don't want that. Doesn't look too good.
Thanks for checking in,
Jennie
  #21   ^
Old Tue, Jun-18-02, 20:57

BF:
Smile 6/18/02

2 mile WAP video....again.....
Jennie
  #22   ^
Old Fri, Jun-21-02, 19:57

BF:
Red face Friday...

1 mile fast walk on my lunch break today.
  #23   ^
Old Sat, Jun-22-02, 10:42

BF:
Red face Saturday 6/22

2 mile WAP tape...will walk 1 mile on my lunch break at work today.
  #24   ^
Old Thu, Jun-27-02, 20:44

BF:
Smile Still here...

I've still been doing my WAP videos, just get tired of posting the same thing every day. We've also still been walking on our lunch break at work, usually 1 mile in 15-18 minutes or so.
Tonight I did a Denise Austin Fat Blasting video...I think I'm gonna die!!! Much harder then the WAP, but I made it through the whole thing. Hate to see what I feel like tomorrow though...
Jennie
  #25   ^
Old Fri, Jun-28-02, 05:49

Plan: Protein Power
Stats: 197/184/145 Female 5 ft 6 in
BF:45%/32%/22%
Progress: 25%

Nice to see you still around. I hear you when you say it gets boring posting the same thing every day. You might want to try posting (like you did in your last post) how you feel after a workout. It helps to show how you are progressing. You'll be pleased whenyou read over old posts and see how far you've come.

Just out of curiosity, where are you buying exercise videos. We've never been big (movie) video purchasers, so I'm clueless on this. The last 2 workout videos I bought at blockbuster, but their selection was terrible. Do places like Walmart sell exercise videos?
  #26   ^
Old Fri, Jun-28-02, 08:33

BF:
Unhappy Hi

I'm soooo sore this morning. Denise Austin is mean!!! But I guess that means I used some muscle I haven't been using, and I'll loosen up a bit at work today.
I got my videos at Fred Meyers, mostly because that's where I do my grocery shopping. The set of WAP tapes were only 16, which is pretty good for all three of them, and the Denise Austin was 9.99. Those'll keep me busy for awhile I guess.
I'm thinking of just alternating days with them since the WAP are so much easier. I'm wondering if they'll do much good in the long run.
Today will be a day off of exercise for sure, though.....
Jennie
  #27   ^
Old Mon, Jul-01-02, 21:39

BF:
Smile 7/1/02

Still alive and at it. Did the Denise Austin Fatburning Blast video tonight...it's still kicking my butt, but I can make it through the whole thing now without feeling like I'm going to die.
I'm starting to show some muscle in my legs!!! I'm so happy, and it gives more incentive to stick to it. I've actually left home in shorts a few times and didn't feel uncomfortable.
I'm going to try doing the Denise Austin video Mon, Wed, and Fridays, and my WAP tapes the other days, with Sunday off....I'll see how it goes.
Been lazy the last couple of days, I was pretty sore.
Jennie
  #28   ^
Old Fri, Jul-05-02, 09:50

BF:
Cool Hi

I have a new resolve to stick to exercise. Last night we went out to see some fireworks, and had quite a walk from where we parked to get down to the waterfront.
Usually walking back I have a horrible time, since it's all uphill. Last night I had NO problem. I didn't even realize until my BF pointed it out. He was all out of breath, and his legs were hurting...and he noticed I was just walking normal. I usually would have to take a rest part way up, and would get mad at him if he went too fast.
So now I know firsthand what a difference exercise really makes!!! Cool!!!
So, here I come, Denise Austin!!!
Jennie