Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > Atkins Diet
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#91   ^
Old Thu, Nov-23-06, 23:54

Plan: PP / Atkins
Stats: 275/215/170 Female 5'8
BF:too much/26%
Progress: 57%

OH MY GOD! I've lost nearly 7lbs so far this month and a whole dress size. I'm getting closer and closer to ONEderland! I was aiming for 1lb a week.. I'm in shock!
Sponsored Links
  #92   ^
Old Fri, Nov-24-06, 09:09

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 273/266/185 Female 5' 11'
BF:
Progress: 8%

Good stuff Abbey...I am so envious. I was aiming for a lb a week, but my scale is being stubborn...lol. Good work though! :-)
  #93   ^
Old Sat, Nov-25-06, 17:03

Stats: 286/159/186 Female 5'4
BF:
Progress: 127%

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbey
OH MY GOD! I've lost nearly 7lbs so far this month and a whole dress size. I'm getting closer and closer to ONEderland! I was aiming for 1lb a week.. I'm in shock!

WTG abbey! You are doing great
  #94   ^
Old Mon, Nov-27-06, 08:52

Plan: SugerBusters
Stats: 275/205/145 Female 5'4"
BF:http://tickers.Tic
Progress: 54%

BluiizCA thanks so much I appreciate you words!!!
  #95   ^
Old Thu, Nov-30-06, 12:10

Plan: LCHF to appetite
Stats: 210/206/165 Female 5'3"
BF:Lots!
Progress: 9%

How's the onederland club doing these days? I am so excited about the number of people who are close to this milestone and can't wait to celebrate with all of you. You all are awesome!
  #96   ^
Old Thu, Nov-30-06, 14:30

BF:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluiizCA
How's the onederland club doing these days? I am so excited about the number of people who are close to this milestone and can't wait to celebrate with all of you. You all are awesome!

Hey Bluiiz! Well, I will be in onederland in just a few weeks This morning I was at 205, I update my stats tomorrow.
I've been working the last few days decorating the house inside and out, it's been so hot here...LOL, hard to get in the holiday spirit when it's over 70 degrees and we have the ac on! I think I've sweated off 3 pounds in the last 2 days
I just can't wait to see those scales go below 200!!! OYYYY!

Good luck to everyone!!!
  #97   ^
Old Thu, Nov-30-06, 17:12

BF:

Right on everyone! Gee-Ma youare doing awesome. We are freezing our butts off up here....the last week it has been an average of -30...and about 12" of snow....brrrrrrr. So it is very festive here with all the snow and cold. The cold however, makes me sleepy and want to eat and be lazy. I am doing okay with the food thing, except now all the x-mas parties are approaching and the FOOOOOD yikes. Last night we went out with some of our suppliers at work. I was pretty good...had steak and prawns and a few glasses of red wine...I think that was okay. This week I am down finally one more pound..yay! Oh and I just bought an exercycle through Sears...it should be here tomorrow so I will be starting my exercise at home instead of having to make arrangements to get to the gym...which seems to be difficult sometimes when you work 8-5 Monday to Friday and you have a 4 year old. This way I have no excuse and I can do my thing right there at home with my boy. Good job everyone...hopefully be joining you all in Onderland by the end of March
  #98   ^
Old Thu, Nov-30-06, 18:10

BF:

Quote:
Originally Posted by goinggone
Right on everyone! Gee-Ma youare doing awesome. We are freezing our butts off up here....the last week it has been an average of -30...and about 12" of snow....brrrrrrr. So it is very festive here with all the snow and cold. The cold however, makes me sleepy and want to eat and be lazy. I am doing okay with the food thing, except now all the x-mas parties are approaching and the FOOOOOD yikes. Last night we went out with some of our suppliers at work. I was pretty good...had steak and prawns and a few glasses of red wine...I think that was okay. This week I am down finally one more pound..yay! Oh and I just bought an exercycle through Sears...it should be here tomorrow so I will be starting my exercise at home instead of having to make arrangements to get to the gym...which seems to be difficult sometimes when you work 8-5 Monday to Friday and you have a 4 year old. This way I have no excuse and I can do my thing right there at home with my boy. Good job everyone...hopefully be joining you all in Onderland by the end of March

goinggone... 12" of snow...woohoo! Send some our way
You have lost another pound, that's just awesome! You keep at it and think about the mini goals, and congrats on getting that exercycle. If I can lose 80 pounds in 7 months (tomorrow is my 7th month anniversary on Atkins) I know you can reach your goal. You have youth on your side, LOL, I'm old

I always have chocolates and all kinds of goodies ALL over the house this time of year. I just bought over 10 pounds of snicker bars, twix, milky ways and Godiva chocolates. Right now I have a big 3 tier plate on the table full of that evil junk, 3 big candy dishes in the den and 1 in the living room. Of course dh is eating it too fast, lol. It's all there, and it's right beside me when I watch TV. Ya know, I have to tell myself it's that evil junk that made me put on the weight, nothing else... "JUST FOOD" (all the wrong kinds of food) so if I'm going to lose weight, I simply cannot have it. I can't have the Ben and Jerry's ice cream like I used to have, almost every night. I also can't go back to the lifestyle I had, eating everything in sight

Keep coming here for support like I've done. It seems like yesterday I started Atkins, the time has flown by so fast! You are doing great and you know I am cheering you on! (((((( hugs ))))))
  #99   ^
Old Thu, Nov-30-06, 18:15

Ok, I'm in Northern California and we've been waking up to 28-29 degrees. This is VERY cold for us. Like Gee-ma, I've got all the Christmas stuff up and am getting into the holiday spirit. I decided not to buy all the chocolate this year though. My daughter and I are both staying away from it and my son truly doesn't need any!! I will buy some Russell Stovers to put in the candy dishes.
  #100   ^
Old Thu, Nov-30-06, 22:40

BF:

Thanks Gee-Ma! That is exactly why I come here. The support is phenominal. Its nice to know that everyone is on the same track and understands what it feels like to be weak and crave and has good advice on how to get past it. I am going tolimit the sweets this year as well. I will try to make something fairly healthy. Anyone know a good low-carb cheese cake. I am hoping so...I am dying for that...hahaha. I set up the exercycle and went on tonight for only 15 minutes, but I am going to get up early tomorrow before work and give it a good 25 minutes if I can :-) Well good luck everyone and thanks!
  #101   ^
Old Fri, Dec-01-06, 08:29

BF:

6 more pounds to onederland Today is my 7th month anniversary on Atkins.
  #102   ^
Old Fri, Dec-01-06, 09:00

Gee-ma, you're catching up to me! Yay

I actually saw a gain of 2 lbs this morning. I had dinner with the boss last night (rib-eye and jumbo prawns) with a glass of wine. That was all well and good, but the cheesecake for dessert was the killer *groan*. I hate these dinners with the boss. I have no willpower.
  #103   ^
Old Fri, Dec-01-06, 09:27

Stats: 305/212/175 Female 66 inches
BF:Back2DrawingBoard
Progress: 72%

Im trying to get back to onderland! Good to see Im not alone. Everyone keep going!
  #104   ^
Old Fri, Dec-01-06, 17:46

Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'4 inches
BF:Fat.Less Fat.Thin.
Progress: 43%

I made it today!!
  #105   ^
Old Fri, Dec-01-06, 22:24

BF: