Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#76   ^
Old Mon, Mar-11-02, 16:26

Plan: Weight Watchers
Stats: 220/160.4/160 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 99%
Smile Can I play too ???? canI canI???? PlEEEEEEase

I would love to give support as well as have support given???
Can I play too??? My goal shows as 145 (boy it's been alota years). I would truly love to make 140 just for alittle comfort range, but I would be absolutely off of this earth at 145...

I have been working at my new way of eating for the last 1.5 years... (went off the wagon over the holidays )
and had lost 40 pounds prior to the holidays and then they hit... I am very proud that I had maintained over them with all the parties and dinners, but as of January 1st, I've been working on getting back on track... and every once in a while I get a bump on the head - falling off the wagon again... as I love food ... but have changed my ideas to more healthy foods.

I try to keep an Upbeat mood about the accidental downfalls; but having extra support would be wonderful...

If you choose to let me play with you, I would be really a good support partner!!

See ya later!
Sally
Sponsored Links
  #77   ^
Old Mon, Mar-11-02, 19:48

Plan: ATKINS
Stats: 225/195/150
BF:
Progress: 40%

HEY EVERYONE,

I SEEM TO BE HEARING LESS AND LESS FROM EVERYONE. I HAVE HAVEN'T BEEN POSTING AS MUCH BECAUSE I DON'T FEEL WEAK ANYMORE. I FEEL LIKE I CAN DO THIS WITHOUT TOO MUCH TEMPTATION NOW. I STILL LOVE HEARING FROM EVERYONE. I HOPE ALL OF YOU ARE HANGING IN THERE. I BOUGHT THE SOMMERSIZING BOOK LAST YEAR AND I FINALLY GOT AROUND TO READING IT. HAS ANYONE TRIED THAT? GOOD RESULTS ANYONE? I CAN'T IMAGINE GETTING OFF OF INDUCTION. I AM STILL GOING TO THE GYM AND THE POUNDS ARE COMING OFF SLOWER NOW, BUT I FEEL A DIFFERENCE EVERYDAY. I CAN ALMOST FIT INTO MY SIZE 14 JEANS. ANYWAY, KEEP IT UP AND HOPEFULLY WE WILL ALL BE WEARING THONG BY THE SUMMER!!!!!
SD1
  #78   ^
Old Wed, Mar-13-02, 12:13
Registered Member

Plan: ATKINS started 1/7/2002
Stats: 180/170/140
BF:
Progress: 25%
Default Hi

Sorry I haven't been in touch lately. I'm having a little medical problem that has my mind elsewhere. Been good with my food, except I've been eating yogurt everyday. I'm on antibiotics and don't want a yeast infection. Lost 2 more lbs.

Hope everyone is doing well. I will try to post more often now. I'm scheduled for minor surgery 3/20 and will have more time to play with the computer while I'm recouping...Take care gang !!!
  #79   ^
Old Sat, Apr-13-02, 14:01
Registered Member

Plan: atkins
Stats: 204/155/140 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 77%
Default Hi all

Sorry it's been too long .... been very busy, have had company....still at 156 and holding. This is after overdoing carbs and a little sugar on what seems to be a regular basis.
The only excersise I am getting right now, is bowling 3 times a week, and stairs at work. As soon as the company leaves, I'll be starting an excercise program.
As for hints, you shouldn't go by what is working for me.....
I don't eat breakfast,
I drink coffee with heavy whipping cream and sweet n low
I have meat and salad for lunch, I eat pisacheo's and sunflower seeds most of the day, I drink as much water as I possibly can. Most nights I don't eat dinner, if I do, it's bacon and eggs, or steak & salad, or a lc bar, or more nuts, or cheese and summer saugage. I also eat a whole bag of popcorn on occasion, or toast with peanut butter on occasion. When I'm not feeling good, I also have on occasion had chicken noodle soup sans the noodles. I am not a poster person for Atkins, as I adapt the diet to suit my lifestyle, instead of the other way around. I feel the main reason that I have gotten this far is the water I drink. I am expecting to reach goal this summer when my water intake will be the highest. That was when I lost the most weight during the year I have been lc.
Hope this discourages you from trying to do it my way! LOL! The only hints that I can give you is to be sure you count all carbs, and know where you are on a daily basis at all times. I also do have about 10 stawberries with whipping cream (vanilla and splenda) on occasion, sugar free jello, and atkins endulge chocolate bars. If I blow it, I try to stay away from sugar or starch (bread/potatoes) and only overdo carbs. The sugar really makes me feel ill now, and then I end up running to the bathroom for a while.
keep up the good work,
and
Keep drinking the Water!
Murp