Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > General Low-Carb
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#16   ^
Old Sat, Mar-31-01, 14:07

Plan: protein power
Stats: 190/150/145
BF:
Progress: 89%
Wink what came first?....

oh my word, wendy!!!!!...when you posted about the hard boiled egg thing, that got me thinking....being a low fat freak i forgot how much i lovvvvvvved those things!!!!!....now i have a 4 egg a day habit.....eggs anonymous anyone????....lol
Sponsored Links
  #17   ^
Old Sun, Apr-01-01, 22:42

Plan:
Stats: 148/139/125
BF:
Progress:

I've been known to add SF peanut butter and a bit of AS to cream cheese, stir it up and eat it with a spoon.
  #18   ^
Old Mon, Apr-02-01, 04:55

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 183/143/140
BF:
Progress: 93%

Hey Sher,

WTG on the eggs. I read this posting and find it interesting what with all the goodies one can make and buy while on this woe.

For some reason I have no interest in looking into all of this yet.

It may be that I am satisfied for now with the eggs and meat and cheese snacks?

Its great to have all this information as I am a sweet lover usually and ice cream holy....now there's a treat! Glad I am not missing these things for now.

Good luck on your peanut butter do da's.....LOL For me, if the mood strikes that I must have a bit of chocolate during my monthly curse then so be it as I only eat a small amount to get that thought out of my mind. Yet as the months go on and on, I'm sure I will have to think differently if I feel the need for these things!

Especially in the summer (We are going to get one I know we are...LOL) when all is enjoying their treats, I will probably feel the need to enjoy also!

Wendy