Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > Schwarzbein Principle
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Sun, Jan-28-07, 23:19
Registered Member

Plan: SBD
Stats: 198/189/115 Female 61 inches
BF:
Progress: 11%
Default Thinking of trying again...

Hi,

After a foray into "other" plans, I am thinking about starging SP again. It seems to be the most healthy, normal eating plan I have ever experienced. I don't know why, I just can't seem to get myself to stay on the plan.

I know how many carbs, etc. I should be having on SP, but I can't remember how much protein. In the first book, doesn't she say to eat protein until satisified? But isn't there a calculation in one of the other, later books? (None of my SP books are available to me just now.)

Any advice?

PS. I have recently gone vegetarian again, so I want to be sure to get enough.

Thanks in advance for any thoughts,
carriegirl
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Wed, Feb-07-07, 10:46
Registered Member

Plan: SBD
Stats: 198/189/115 Female 61 inches
BF:
Progress: 11%

I found out the information that I needed. However, I need to say that I am disappointed. In the 11 days that this post has been on the board, 47 people read this post and NOT ONE person responded. Thank you all SO MUCH for your WONDERFUL support. I guess I have to do this on my own.

carriegirl

Last edited by carriegirl : Wed, Feb-07-07 at 12:18.
  #3   ^
Old Wed, Feb-14-07, 11:55
Registered Member

Plan: Schwarzbein
Stats: 267/259/220 Male 71 inches
BF:
Progress: 17%

Hi CarrieGirl,

I'm glad to hear that you're starting TSP again. It's a good plan, and as you say, it's both healthy and well balanced.

Your observation that you're going to have to "do this on my own" is absolutely correct. As with everything else in life, no one else is going to do it for you.

That said, you will find encouragement here. Sad to say, TSP is not one of the most popular programs. So the amount of traffic here is usually light, with most people only dropping in only once every few days.

And as with most forums, about 95% of visitors are "lurkers" who only want to read what's going on. Of the other 5% who fully participate, only a handful will identify and reply to a specific post.

So hang on, CarrieGirl. If you don't have your TSP materials handy, get them handy. Read them over and over again until you truly don't need anyone else's input on what the books say, because you already know it cold or know right where to go to look it up. What's left is the sharing of personal experiences and encouragement. (And encouraging others.)

All of us (even the lurkers ) want to hear your experiences with TSP. Don't be a stranger - and never stop moving forward to improve your health!

Blessings,

-Don