Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Low-Carb Support Focus Groups > Confession Booth
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1   ^
Old Tue, Jul-03-01, 20:03
Registered Member

Plan: atkins
Stats: 313/271/200
BF:
Progress: 37%
Red face The Confession

Hello to all!
Well here goes.....I am about to put down a number that I have only been privy to.......MY WEIGHT! I think this idea of the triple digits group is wonderful....and I actually have the requirements to be here!LOL I am 34, (it's bad when telling your age is easier than your weight) I am 5'7" and I weigh 313 pounds. Wouldn't this be the time for my hubby to come into the computer room and look at the screen and go...wow your 34....that makes me 32. Divorce!! On the 13th we will celebrate 10 years of wedded bliss(or something like that)! I have just been diagnosed with TypeII diabetes and hyperthyroidism. I am in a wheelchair from being hit by a drunk driver 8 years ago. It is time for me to get with the program and I have my hubbies support and he is going to join me in my low carb voyage. He has high bp and needs to lose weight too. We have a 9 year old daughter who is scared that her mommy is sick. This is the time we are going to do it.
I am starting first thing in the morning! I thank everyone for this place to come and feel like I belong! JFan<Nancy>
Sponsored Links