Just installed what will hopefully be the last closed beta version, 0.4b
The next release will be a public beta, where everyone will be able to test drive the thing.
This version have several new options:
1. Privacy. In your edit settings menu, you can choose to have your logs open to the world, or open just to other forum members, or open to no one
2. View other members logs, if their privacy settings allows it.
3. View meal summary. A faster page than the entry page, as it just a view, without the clutter of buttons and forms.
4. ECC calculations. The ECC values have been revised, and now fiber will only be subtracted if it has not been subtracted already by the manufacturer.
Note that most USDA-SR17 data has the fiber already subtracted, with the exception of 700 or so items.
5. New search interface, with the 3 search options: Simple, advanced (boolean) and block, each in a separate form to avoid confusion.
5. A few other things and bug fixes.