Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Exercise Forums: Active Low-Carbers > Beginner/Low Intensity
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Sun, Aug-03-03, 06:57

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 180/163/120 Female 64 in.
BF:
Progress: 28%
Smile Using The Firm for two weeks now...

I just started using the firm tapes again two weeks ago. The ones I have are the ones that were advertised last year on television. I have the fanny lifter but not the bar/rod. I had used them last year and my husband said I looked much firmer and more compact after about a month of alternating the cardio and body sculpt every other day and doing the 20 minute ab tape every day.

This time around, I've only done the cardio tape 3 times a week for the past two weeks. I plan on adding the body sculpting and ab videos back this week. It took me this long just to get my knees used to it again!

Anyway, this time my husband remarked about my figure after only two weeks, and he said I look thinner than last fall. And I was about 5 lbs. lighter then. Soooooooooo, what I am saying here is that the atkins diet has definitely made a difference in how the fat is coming off and how I'm shaping up. I guess I should mention that I was doing slim fast then. No wonder I had no energy!!!

I'm looking forward to all my old Victoria's Secret items-they are currently in a drawer. I have to lose about another 17 lbs. to get back into them. Wish me luck, and good luck to all you fellow Firm users!
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Sun, Aug-03-03, 07:01

Plan: South Beach
Stats: 170/139/130 Female 65 inches
BF:
Progress: 78%

Good luck! I have just restarted doing the Firm myself, but so far only the 5 day Abs DVD. I think I am going to do Standing Legs today.