Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Success Stories
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Mark Forums Read Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

View comments Article tools
This is awesome, so very, very awesome.
Posted by Ayustar
Posted Tue, May-24-05
Female 4'10
Plan: Human Experimentation
Stats: 170/100/105
BF:
Progress: 108%
Default This is awesome, so very, very awesome.

I weighed myself today, 111.5 pounds. I couldn't believe this. I was stuck at 120 for the longest time. Like for a year or a little more. I couldn't do anything about it. I stuck to Atkins with little cheats here and there, like any normal person. I just couldn't get anything to move. Everyone told me I didn't need to lose anymore and that I look great. Though, when I looked in the mirror I didn't feel like I looked good and I knew I needed to lose more. I never though I would and I would just stay at the same weight. I did for the longest time until I found out about the meat and egg fast. Which really got me into ketosis and I had to cut out alot of the stuff I was eating, though it was low carb but I guess I am VERY carb sensitive.

I am SO close to my goal. This is more of a mini goal for me. Maybe 105 would be more ideal. I am not sure. Going to see how I look. I am VERY short so don't think I want to go overboard with being thin. I am only 4'10 and everyone says I have a really small frame. SO that is why I think I can stand to lose a bit more even after this goal.

Thanks to everyone who supported me and gave me some good tips and ideas on this forum. You guys rock!! Thanks so much!!!
Article tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Success Photos
Before
Not uploaded yet
In-Progress
Not uploaded yet
After
Not uploaded yet

by serrelind on Wed, May-25-05, 04:57

Hi! Congrats on your success. Very inspiring! You look great!!!!

18 comments [read all comments]

Article tools