Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Low-Carb Studies & Research / Media Watch > LC Research/Media
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Mark Forums Read Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

Closed Thread

#121   ^
Old Thu, Jul-05-07, 04:53

Plan: Modified Atkins
Stats: 265/182/150 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 72%

Wow, they are saying on LCF that there is an upcoming Kimkins CRUISE - but Kimmer will not be attending????

Yeah, the whole Photoshopping thing - most people are so amazed and happy at their weight loss that they already believe they look great and don't need Photoshopping. I've never seen anyone touch up after photos, heck, some people don't even move the laundry from the sofa in the background! They're so freaking excited at the weight loss, who cares about the messy house, look at MEEEEEE!
Sponsored Links
  #122   ^
Old Thu, Jul-05-07, 04:59
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins/Kimkins
Stats: 408/253/125 Female 5'8"
BF:
Progress: 55%

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoKarbLisa
Wow, they are saying on LCF that there is an upcoming Kimkins CRUISE - but Kimmer will not be attending????

Yeah, the whole Photoshopping thing - most people are so amazed and happy at their weight loss that they already believe they look great and don't need Photoshopping. I've never seen anyone touch up after photos, heck, some people don't even move the laundry from the sofa in the background! They're so freaking excited at the weight loss, who cares about the messy house, look at MEEEEEE!

heh I have a feeling even after losing my weight ill wanna put on a sexy new dress, do my hair up, and take a million pics, and photoshop them all to look my just like magazine girls.

Also, Kimmer is a businesswoman now, in an industry all about *looks* of course she needs to look fantastic to sell her product.. I still think it's her, she looks the same in every photo, to me.
  #123   ^
Old Thu, Jul-05-07, 05:49

Plan: it varies
Stats: 245/134/140 Female 5'3.5"
BF:
Progress: 106%

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoKarbLisa
About the PMs - is it possible that the recipients were sharing them with her? You know she has a lot of faithful minions who are also making good money off of this and they are fiercely loyal to their alien commander!

i got questions from others in PMs & emails but didn't answer all those...it was a topic i tried hard to avoid discussing with anyone 'cause i thought heidi was a friend and i was trying to be supportive and only accentuate any positive. in any case, i had only discussed the fake pictures drama with kiki via PM and believe me, kiki is in NO way blindly loyal to her!

(btw, lisa this is all really your fault...what started this discussion were posts you had made on a thread here )
  #124   ^
Old Thu, Jul-05-07, 07:38
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 200/176/176 Male 5' 8"
BF:
Progress: 100%

This web page shows how to contact her by phone (See contact information at bottom):

http://www.pr.com/press-release/29464

So why don't you call the number and ask them to talk to Heidi Diaz?

Contact Information
Kimkins.com
Heidi Diaz
(951) 808-0482
webmaster~kimkins.com
http://www.kimkins.com
  #125   ^
Old Thu, Jul-05-07, 11:14

Plan: it varies
Stats: 245/134/140 Female 5'3.5"
BF:
Progress: 106%

i peeked in over at lowcarbfriend's kimkins forum today...wow, things are really heating up over there
  #126   ^
Old Thu, Jul-05-07, 13:55

Plan: My own
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5' 1 1/2"
BF:
Progress: 0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutie 71
had only discussed the fake pictures drama with kiki via PM and believe me, kiki is in NO way blindly loyal to her!

#127   ^
Old Thu, Jul-05-07, 13:56

BF:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutie 71
i peeked in over at lowcarbfriend's kimkins forum today...wow, things are really heating up over there

You don't know the half of it..

OK Amy, YOU do if you're keeping up or caught up...
  #128   ^
Old Thu, Jul-05-07, 15:45

Plan: which time?
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'7"
BF:
Progress:

Kiki, are you from LCF, too? I think I recognize that font.
  #129   ^
Old Thu, Jul-05-07, 16:12

BF:

Quote:
Originally Posted by fizgig32
Kiki, are you from LCF, too? I think I recognize that font.

Ohhh that explains it... I was like, huh? Why are you asking me this? I have my pic up all over the LC baords...

But I see I don't have it on here...LOL

Yep, it's me... I never have blended in well IRL or online...
  #130   ^
Old Thu, Jul-05-07, 16:22

BF:
Progress:

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am Kiki
Ohhh that explains it... I was like, huh? Why are you asking me this? I have my pic up all over the LC baords...

But I see I don't have it on here...LOL

Yep, it's me... I never have blended in well IRL or online...

I'd recognize you anywhere - though you have no idea who I am, surely.

*laugh*
  #131   ^
Old Thu, Jul-05-07, 16:43

BF:

Quote:
Originally Posted by fizgig32
I'd recognize you anywhere - though you have no idea who I am, surely.

*laugh*

I know who you are. I read PM's...
  #132   ^
Old Thu, Jul-05-07, 16:46

BF:
Progress:

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am Kiki
I know who you are. I read PM's...

I'm a newbie over here. Strange not knowing where anything is....
  #133   ^
Old Sat, Jul-07-07, 17:36

Plan: Modified Atkins
Stats: 265/182/150 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 72%

Eh, just found something interesting, reading Kimmer's interview with Jimmy Moore, here's some quotes from the AGORAPHOBIC Kimmer who can't leave the house or "can't stand to even have people around her": (Kimmer's quotes in italics and bold, my comments in red)

When you're morbidly obese, life is different. VERY different. You avoid going to the movies because you're not sure you'll fit in the seats. No mention of agoraphobia there! If you do fit, you'll wear purple bruises on your hips where you squeezed against the steel chair arms.

I was sure my husband's truck was defective because the seat belt wouldn't fasten. She had to be IN the truck, don't you agree? Imagine my embarrassment when he quietly told me it was stretched as far as it would go. Still, I didn't believe him until I saw his boss, a very big man, get into the truck and fasten the seatbelt with no problem. Hmmm, sounds like there were other people around her, huh?

Since I had lost 200 lbs I qualified for a reconstructive tummy tuck & bosom lift through my HMO. I'm pretty sure the surgeon didn't come to her house and do this blindfolded, she had to go to the hospital and be surrounded by medical staff!

This is my personal favorite quote that pretty much sums up what a liar she is:

I now fit into theater seats without even touching the arms! Seat belts aren't anxiety provoking. My confidence has soared!

Those sure don't sound like the words of an agoraphobic! And more...

No longer do I wonder whether they might be embarrassed by their 318-pound mom at school events or the mall. It almost seems as though they show me off!

Oh, she makes this SO easy!

...as I dropped my pounds my “too big” clothes were donated to the homeless shelter where I volunteer.

Okay, this quote almost me pee myself:

Just last weekend I was watching a movie at the theater and when it finished I realized I had only watched a few minutes of it! It was a comedy and I didn't even hear the laughter surrounding me

And finally, a Freudian slip perhaps?

I almost wish I was starting my weight loss journey all over again.
  #134   ^
Old Sat, Jul-07-07, 22:20
Registered Member

Plan: Carbs not
Stats: 159/124/130 Female 67 inches
BF:Playing the field
Progress: 121%

I was making excuses to go out after I lost all my weight, especially after I passed my goal weight. Jesus, you couldn't keep me at home! I bought new clothes, went dancing with my friends, dated a bunch of different men - it was great!

Moderator note: This thread has been closed to further replies. Please keep discussion in the current thread:

Jimmy Moore Lost 13 Pounds In First Four Days On Kimkins

Last edited by Kristine : Mon, Jul-16-07 at 07:51.
Closed Thread