Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1966   ^
Old Mon, Nov-09-20, 08:32

Plan: General LC
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 90%

Hi all!

Lori, let's talk about hot or at least very warm! Today we have a high predicted of 76 degrees! Not complaining mind you but dang if that isn't getting awfully close to leg-shaving weather! hahaha I was relaxing into no-shave-november (and December and January!lol)

Go girl with your fasting! I cannot do coffee black, I just cannot. It feels like a horrible punishment. lol

Trig- I too have sheets in the washer. Mondays just seem like the day for that, somehow.

So glad for you that you have that thinner feeling going on. I am also a bit jealous!

Hi Jaz, guessing you are sleeping still and Hi Blue.

••••••••••••

As I said, almost hot today. Strangest November! No complaining from me though because once it gets cold I get a bit miserable unless I get to watch snow falling.

My weight is stuck, stuck, stuck. OTOH, I went from 177 this year to somewhere in the mid to low 150s, so if I have to stay here for a while, then I can and I will. Still annoying though, I won't lie. I was thinking I'd be breaking the 150 mark by Thanksgiving but that is clearly not going to happen. Oh body, you stinker!

Got the Robo-vac going, sheets going. Cleaned all the high touch areas of the kitchen, light switches etc bc DS18 is sick. Pretty sure it is just a cold but he texted me and said he is going to get tested anyway. He hasn't been around anyone who tested positive. His GF and her roommate both were tested and negative so like I said, pretty sure it is just a cold. I just can't afford to get a cold if I can avoid it bc I don't want to expose the baby and his Mom has me coming three days this week so she can work.

Today I will be running errands- Costco and grocery, plus housework and a walk. The rest of the week gets busier.

Ravens had a win so YAY for that! Making some Greek chicken kabobs to have on hand, and also doing a pot roast in the for today or tomorrow.

Have a great day!
Sponsored Links
  #1967   ^
Old Mon, Nov-09-20, 12:00

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Good- afternoon now!
I had very busy and PRODUCTIVE morning! Stocks were good. I am having so much fun.

Lori- I thought of you this morning at 2:30-4:00 laying there listening to my dog snore, then growl as I tried to pet her!
I don't know why I was WIDE awake- I just was. Made for a sleepy start to my morning.

I hate rolling guts!!!!- I agree with TRIG, we eat so clean, that when we don't we pay in spades!!!! URGHHHHHHHH I feel for ya. I hope you can get right back to square!!!!

Maybe getting your hair done will help make it all better!

Meatballs sounds great. Do you make your own?
We have a few more nice days left- take advantage of it.

Nice that you have some quiet time!!! I sure love mine!!!

TRIG-- Yup get those errands done before the rains!!!! I am hoping it comes and goes fast! But with it will be cold air!!!

I love that "thinner" feeling!!! -You go!!!! YOU!!!!

Did you get the RV all cleaned up?!?!?- Wow you blew me away on the size of your rig? I just can't picture a 43 footer!!! DAM- that is a house! HAHAHAHAH

Whats for dinner?

NIC- How cool is it to walk down the street and have someone almost know you because you have lost so much weight?!?!?- I know that gave you a huge boost!!!!

Pretty awesome as well you were able to catch up! We are all pretty much not as connected these days!

I know you have a busy week. Your weekly menu sounded AMAZING as always. I would be drooling at your house!
Is your DS18 still working a part time gig?

Enjoy your walk! You are doing great!!!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------
Warm and breezy today. supposed to get to mid 70's. In/out sun/clouds.

Took the pooch for her morning walk. There is a fenced field on the other side of the art center. I think maybe it was used for sports, but now it is not used at all, but they keep it nicely mowed. I am able to take off her leash and let her run and run. She runs until she is breathless. I love seeing her 11 year old body race around like a pup. So good for her!
Now if only her momma would follow suit!!! HAHAHAHA

Actually I am planning a walk this afternoon. I WILL get my 30+ minutes in!!! FOR SURE!!! - Too pretty to sit inside.

Today started off so well........... I think I have a knack for flipping!
But I need a "real" job, with insurance. I know it. I am thinking maybe a part time gig with insurance as I am making enough to supplement a part-time something.

I am just very concerned from my co-workers that the Covid floors are jammed and PPE shortages have resumed. I am walking away from that. There is no amount of $$......... Seriously a PPE shortage again!?!?!?- That makes me fume!

I am looking different routes. I really need to buckle down here and get something. I haven't been real motivated as you all sense. I am thinking about getting out of nursing all together. I have sorta lost that fizz after Covid, and my last few gigs.

Something will come up- of that I am sure! But I am good until that time!

Food today- hummmmmmmm Had crab yesterday. It was crazy good!!!

I am craving some meat- red meat today. Maybe meatballs too, or LC chili. I never tire of that it. A little dish of spicy meat!!!! So good.

OK- back later........ Going to get some fresh air, hit up the job sites and then relax!
  #1968   ^
Old Mon, Nov-09-20, 12:01

BF:

NIC- We cross posted again- off to read your post!!!!!
  #1969   ^
Old Tue, Nov-10-20, 04:57

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Nicco, yea don't put a toughie 'goal set' by Tday on ya. You are doing so wonderful, you got some great lbs off you and you are doing so darn good! Your body has to slow a bit to catch up with your good losses and boom, you will start to lose a bit more again. Look at me stalling out for a long time then I get little drops here and there LOL I think we are doing fantastic!

kabobs and pot roast. yum

Jaz you got a good new area to explore but it sounds like this new area is suiting your doggie very well

yea a job. sucks rocks right HAHA Maybe apply for paperwork shuffler in the medical field instead of hands on with patients etc. I mean boring job kinda but would pay well and out of line of fire. Change for ya a bit? just suggestions. Your certifications and knowledge etc in the med field is where your good money will lie, you need retirement money banked for sure, so find something 1 off the sideline in medical and get a good check and maybe that is the way to go? I know you got decisions to come down for ya!

dinner was steak and chicken and a burger LOL

Hey Lori....waiting on morning post from ya! bet you love your cut and color....ahh, nothing like a 'new h'do' to make one feel good!

hey all
nothing much

doggie off to vet for check up and maybe new meds and more?

then probably have to hit pharmacy later for him.

home to do my sheets and all from the bed. kid done and fresh, my beds turn ugh housework, yuk

hubby driving with another guy on overnighter....somewhere in Alabama lower down so very long trip. So I got the house alone today WEE

HIP HIP HOORAY tho

lost 1 whole lb. Happy. Long time waiting on this 1lb to drop. but it came, that is all that matters. just eat and wait for changes

be good everyone.
  #1970   ^
Old Tue, Nov-10-20, 07:16

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

I actually slept in a little bit today....5:30? Something like that. Gabby was outside overnight, so no middle of the night stumbling around.

Heading to the golf course around 10:30. Foggy start today which means the grass will be really wet. Have to wear the waterproof shoes today.

I went for a 2+ mile slow walk yesterday and my hip/hamstring is not a bit happy. Walking for 40+ minutes straight is different than walking the golf course which is walk a bit...stop....walk a bit....stop. Sigh. I know this tendinitis will take time to resolve. I just went online and ordered some CBD oil & also some body cream. Thought I'd give it a try. Also hoping the oil helps with getting me to sleep quicker. I'll let you know.

I go to my massage therapist and chiro tomorrow. Trying all this stuff to get over this pain in the butt!(literally!)

Not sure if I like my hair or not. Color is fine, but instead of drying it straight, she used a diffuser which brings out my natural wave. Not my favorite look. I'll see how it looks when I wash/dry it myself. I'm letting it grow a bit, so won't go back for another cut/color till February.

My meatballs came out so yummy! I loosely used a recipe I found online. No special ingredients, just eggs, onions, garlic, salt/pepper, parsley, parm cheese & some heavy cream. I think I'll have a couple of them before heading out for golf.

Ok.....need to get myself moving. Been sitting here spending $$ online ordering this and that. There's always something else I want!

Have good days!
  #1971   ^
Old Tue, Nov-10-20, 07:36

Plan: General LC
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 90%

Morning Friends!

Jaz- Sounds like your Pupper is really enjoying her new running space! That is wonderful. Wow, she is already 11? She is a relatively small dog and seems to be in excellent health though. Our Sophie is definitely feeling more creaky. I can tell that she really evaluates now if she can jump up on something or I see her lay down more gingerly at times etc.

Job hunt- I feel your confusion and not knowing where to turn. I wish I had some advice for you but I really don't! Your field is so wide in that you can go anywhere and do a lot of different things.. it is almost harder to get started with endless choices like that.

Trig- GIRL. CONGRATULATIONS on another pound down!! I hardly recognize you from two years ago or whenever it was before you really settled down into your carnivore life. You are just rooted. Well done (no pun intended!)

How's your knee holding up?

Lori- Yay for more golf in November!

I'm sorry your hammie complained over the stroll. I am really glad that it allows you to play golf though bc I feel like if you had to choose, that would be harder to give up.

••••••••••••••

Off to work at 10 this morning. 10 isn't even early but it feels SO RUDE. I like 11-3 or 12-4 best because I am SPOILED. I wake up relatively early (not compared to a couple of you though, your weirdos!) but I like to dawdle on the computer and sip my coffee.

Last night's pot roast came out crazy tender. New recipe for the instant pot. Dh liked it also but I feel like it never matters what kind of meat it is bc he slathers it with sriracha and hot sauce anyway.

The kids are all fine, I'm fine, started to mess up last night with the snacking but pulled myself back before too much damage was done. It's a work in progress but getting better.

Another gorgeous day but then the rain is coming.

Have a great day!
  #1972   ^
Old Tue, Nov-10-20, 13:57

BF:

Hey Ladies!!!!!

Seems like another day has slipped away at warp speed, it is already a bit after 2:30 pm!!!!- Whew!!!

NIC-
Glad your DS is feeling better and nobody else in the house got the cold!!!! We are in that time of year!!!!

You have me ROLLING at 10 AM start time as RUDE- ROFL ROFL ROFL
I feel the SAME way!!!!- How in the HELLO am I going to work a 9-5?!?!?!?!?- HAHAHAH

OMG my kitchen stuff is all boxed up and I really miss my IP and my dutch oven!!!!!!! Sorta miss my air fryer but not as much, as I am not doing chicken these days.
But my IP- oh yea..... those short ribs I make are the BOMB!
Hey I am right there with your hubby!!! I can HOT SAUCE ANYTHING...........

I read you are sitting pretty in the 150's- GIRL........ sigh...... I would take that in a heart beat!!!!! I looked FINE at that weight and I bet you do too!!!!!! We aren't 20 anymore. You are at a healthy FINE weight!!!
Speaking of eating- we are all a work in progress, yes?!?!?!?

Lori-
- sleeping in huh!!! HAHAHA
The cool part about hair...... it grows! Plus color after a few washes USUALLY tames out nicely!

I hear ya on the hamstring. I am STILL dealing with PF left foot!!! I notice it when I walk a lot. I even have those socks for it and a rubber shoe insert. Not helping much. I hate it too when we have to baby a muscle!!!!!!

Enjoy your day- wet or not for golf..... cold is around the corner!!!!

Yum - those meatballs sound so amazing- the dairy!!! HAHA-
But I have found some that are dairy free that work for me. Been a minutes since I have had meatballs. I take the lazy route and end up with sloppy Joe! I am just as happy

You visit with Sis should be around the corner?!?!?

TRIG- laughed at "Dinner was Steak, chicken and a burger!!!" AWESOME- and look at YOU!!!!! Miss hot thing! I will send ya my address you can send me your FAT clothes! Go raid your DD closet!!!
I am so happy for you that eating is so utterly simple- point blank. Not tons of choices......
Steak, ground chuck, burger, chicken, ......... pork chops rarely.... just plain and simple - eat/ done. Lose weight feel great!
It takes a minute to get to your place. That did not happen over night.
But goodness does it work for you!!!!

We are stuck in the muck for the next few days!!!! Don't let it get to you! Put up your tree like NIC did for color and lights!!!!!!! What the HELLO we are in 2020- no rules and life is what we choose it to be!!!!!
--------------------------
Today has slipped through my fingers ......... had lofty plans.

Got up when I was rested enough about 845- sipped coffee and read the market trends.
930- trading/ made some $$ - so much fun.....
11:30- check in with both kids

laundry, emails, phone calls with kids back and forth. I was supposed to see the DD and littles tomorrow- both are now sick with fever and cough and head congestion. We have rescheduled....

Gray, drizzle and light rain- with steady rain and heavy storms moving in for tomorrow.

Thursday I have a doctor appt. - I don't want to go- perfect place to get sick! They told me though they are only seeing "well" patients......... really?!?!?!?- URGHHHHHHH- play the game, cross finger I don't pick up a germ.

Food- I love the fact we are all HOME COOKING!!!!!!!! - That is so safe, and LC, and just the BEST!!!!! We can control our kitchens- you bet!!!

Jammie day here. Got laundry going, candle going, just feel cozy today. Took shower and put fresh jammies on and wool socks.

Talk to Ohio guy for a good long time and looked up and boom- almost 3pm now!!!! I keep getting calls- I know old fashion. But hey I like to CHAT old school. I love to hear a voice!!!!

Having left over LC chili- no cooking. About ready to fold my laundry and pop in a movie- yeah....... 3pm movie time........

Tomorrow is another day for job hunting....... not today. Just chillin today...... Feel great....
  #1973   ^
Old Tue, Nov-10-20, 15:21

BF:

Lori hope your hair turns out good for you. I don't like different surprises unless I ask for them cause I like my hair the same all the time LOL

glad your meatballs were good!

yea your hamstring could take a long time for healing. I know when I blew out my ankle tendon, omg I was crippled for like 2 years, it was awful. I had crutches for a long time, then they were talking surgery and I was like hell no, then in a boot and had to hobble everywhere for months on end. It was insanity and the pain, wow. But years later it healed up and it took forever! Drove me batty so hang in there, yours will heal but sometimes alot of time has to happen.

Nicco, 10 is rude? to me being a farmer, by 10 the day is over, and I am irked stores don't open at 5am just for me HAHA

glad everyone is good, nice to have that going into the holidays!! everyone set well and gonna be a good fun holiday time with everyone in good shape. hey that is important truly!!

Jaz, and you just looking for a job, are ya looking hard I know I wouldn't be this time of year but yea you gotta

yea storms coming here today. today was so gray but then now is some sun but it was nice to see that bit but the day made me sleepy being so gray out.

Jaz if I put up a xmas tree I would have to screaming into the night out of my mind I can't do holidays until the holiday. too soon and I start to hate the holiday ya know but that is me

-------------so took doggie to vet. Haven't seen Dr Kim for a bit, always seem to get Doc Martin on appts.....so I got Dr Kim today and she walked in and said hi to Bolt, saw me and said, OMG Karen you lost a great amt of weight? Wow. I was like, thanks! LOL She said she tried Keto for 7 months but she loves bread too much HAHA I said that is what all keto people say who can't hold the plan LOL

someone noticed and I am thrilled. I actually 'feel smaller' now ya know....I feel it. The mirror not so much ya know, I SEE bigger but I feel smaller LOL

my jeans are getting baggy again, gotta go into the closet and see what size down I have but I can get away with these pairs for a bit longer, I don't mind baggy too much....comfy actually.

in oven I got 4 monster country style pork ribs

in crockpot I got a 3 lber....chuck roast......tired of daily cooking, doing a bit for a few days meals. All that meat, only a few days, darn right it is HA
  #1974   ^
Old Wed, Nov-11-20, 06:26

BF:

me last to post, me first to post

omg so tired.

hubby called around 11 at night and said he should be home around 2am or so? they decided to drive thru and not stop for hotel room on this like 22 hr drive trip for work. wow. So I feel asleep for 2 hrs, 12 to 2 and then my eyes opened and boom, I was up.....he came in around 5am. I tried to go back to sleep but once my eyes open like that, I just can't settle back down.

massive nap in my future today LOL

tried to get him into the bedroom but hell he fell asleep on the living room couch. ugh. now I have to tip toe around, oh well...

just zc'ing along. I thought of what Nicco said that I am rooted here. I am ya know. for alot of years I was in and out of zc and always found my best health, greatest food control, got weight loss results all in zero carb eating....when I added back some stuff I went loopy. I think my mind said 'you need to be here' so darn it, just be zc and move forward LOL So yea I am rooted. Feel very secure on this plan and I like that.

nothing day here. hubby will sleep forever. kid went to bed like 3-4AM so she will sleep the day away.
gonna be a weirdo day here.

raining cats and dogs.

nothing much more, over and out and be good ya'll
  #1975   ^
Old Wed, Nov-11-20, 07:27

BF:

Good Morning!

Trig....hope you can get a nap in. You had a short night for sure!

I'm just lazing about this morning waiting for the rain to start. Around Noon I'll head for my massage and then Chiro at 3. I will be well and truly pummeled today!

I thought I was going to go to a local restaurant for take out for dinner tonight, but just heard that they have closed due to 3 employees testing positive for C19. Cases are really growing around here. The next few months are going to be bad, bad, bad.

Supposed to play golf tomorrow if the rain clears out. Still warm today, but cooler temps coming in with today's rain.

Back to my coffee. Guess I should do some laundry or something productive. Lazy today!
  #1976   ^
Old Wed, Nov-11-20, 08:07

BF:

Good Morning- Wed!!!- I have to tell myself what DAY it is! HAHAHA

Trig- I do hope you get a nap in. A gray a rainy day is a perfect time to nap!

I know you HAVE to look like a different person! You have lost a ton! What is the total now?
Beyond the total is inches and fat loss!!!! You are a MACHINE!!!!
I love you are "shopping" your closet! OMG I haven't worked "real" pants in months!
When I was working I was in scrubs- at home, stretchy pants!

Love you have that smaller feeling! Has your hubby noticed?
BTW- How is Bolt doing?!?!!- cute little guy!

Lori- I hear ya on people getting sick. It is down right scary. I also think people are weary of it all too!!!! We can't just live the rest of our lives in a bubble. There has to be a balance.

Yea I bet we go into another lock down as the winter progresses. Stock up now! It is going to be a long winter!

Have you found any stretches for your hamstring? I need to find one for my PF........ These injuries like TRIG said, forever to heal!!!

Sending rain your way! HAHAHA- misery loves company! HA- Overall, the weather this month has been wonderful! The best Fall I remember in many years! Usually it goes from hot to cold with not alot in-between!

Nic- I know you had a busy week on tap! Was today a work day? How is DS and his cold? Hoping you all stay healthy!!!!!

I am going to adopt your meal planning menu, loosely. I like you have an idea what you are going to do throughout the week.
Have a wonderful day!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------
Ok- I am off to Wall Street...... it sounds good
Back later to chat up!
  #1977   ^
Old Thu, Nov-12-20, 04:57

BF:

Good Morning!

Low key day today as my golfing partner has cancelled on me. It's all good. After my massage and chiro appt yesterday, I could use a day of rest. I'm going to go to the grocery store early this morning and get that over with. I hope I can keep from grazing around the kitchen since I'll be home all day long.

I was tentatively planning to go to my sister's next week, but may cancel due to the "thing" making such a resurgence here. I think staying in and staying home will be the best thing to do for the next few months.

I think we'll be able to play golf tomorrow and Saturday...maybe Sunday, but next week looks windy & cold with snow flurries. Hello November....you finally got here!

I'll be back later to check on you all. Stay healthy!
  #1978   ^
Old Thu, Nov-12-20, 06:19

BF:

Lori....snow flurries...omg don't even say those words yet LOL

HI Jazz and Nicco

big big rain here. lost power. hubby out in camper taking shower. he is going into work to submit paperwork so he is gonna take off. I am stuck in the dark LOL

I am on his hotspot for his phone on the internet.

nothing much doing. all good, just gonna wait for power and probably do some spot cleaning around the house and keep busy in some form.

if he leaves me enough water in the camper tank I will take fast shower in there and maybe just hit the road and go shop for a bit.....little xmas crap I need for kid. Get me out of the house and there has to be some stores wtih power around LOL

over and out and be good all
  #1979   ^
Old Thu, Nov-12-20, 06:19

BF:

Last to post/ first to post! Although I KNOW Trig and LORI you are out there with coffee in hand!!!! You just wanted me to start it off this Thurs. morning!!! HAHAHAH

I am up early as I need to travel back to Atlanta for my doctors appt. Annoying............ It is a money grab, but I do not want to sit in a doctors office!

Warm and more rain today! It hasn't stopped from yesterday.

Waiting for updates from you all.

I got a long call from my Aunt whom I just adore. But apparently she is very concerned about me. I guess my mother called her to call me to "talk some sense" into me. I am so annoyed with that too.
I flat out told my aunt I am really truly JUST FINE. What my mother wants from me is not what I want for me and that should be that. I told her she forgets I am not a 14year anymore. I am a grown ARSE woman who has raised a family and I am am finally taking some time for myself. OMG- I will leave it at that, or I will get my self in a WAD again.
I guess if you put it on paper I am "homeless, and jobless" But that is not how I look at it.

I am taking a bit of time to rest and decide my next path. I don't WANT to tie down to an apt/house until I know where I am going. I am HAPPY and fine with it. As a matter of fact, I feel BLESSED to be able to take time for myself. sighhhhhhhhh OK now I am done!

Yesterday was a cluster....WOE....... I ate everything not nailed down. I was not in the mood for anything in particular, but nothing seemed to be "the right food". I would eat something then want "something" else?!?!?
Ever have one of those days? Now I will be stepping on the scale after yesterday .........

Today however is a new day!!!! REBOOTING. Total reboot.

I spent some time yesterday on Indeed/ and Monster Jobs. MEH.....

Yesterday I took a workshop I signed up for on day trading. I have another one scheduled for tomorrow. I really like the guy teaching it. He is a self made guy who literally hit rock bottom. He went lost his job, lived on credit cards, lost his house, got divorced and had less than 500 that was it.
He self taught himself to start trading. He took that 500 and over time through trial and error made enough to get a little house. Then after 3 years he made seriously ridiculous money. He learned. He is one of those success stories from rags to wealth.
I love it. He is very humble and real.
I have been following his You tube videos now for awhile. I also follow him every morning live on FB.

Now all that being said- I know I am not him! I know I need to keep my fingers in nursing. But I am loving this hobby and it is profitable too. Most hobbies cost money- mine makes money.
What I am not doing is being risky. I don't "play" with anything I am not willing to lose. That simple. I keep it small potatoes and I have been more green than red. However, I do look at it as somewhat of a gamble. So truly it is not a lifestyle but a very fun hobby. Maybe someday I could make it a full time thing- so not there yet. It took him years.
I don't have years to just play in the markets and nothing else. So no need to worry!!!!!!
--------------------------------
ok back after quick break....... pup needed to go out and I just hopped out of shower.
I am considering deleting this post as it is not a happy post. But I decided against it as not everyday can be home runs! It's life ya know- the EBB and flow.

BTW- in the quick break I took my morning blood sugar- an astounding 131. I almost hit the floor. It has NEVER been that high in the mornings. My normals in am/ fasting is right around 100. I am hitting that line. I do not want to cross it either! That was a huge wake up call!!!!
I am not going to say crap to my doctor as she will just slap me on metformin. I am not going down that path.
Not when I have it in me to turn it around! It was due to yesterdays free for all. Yup- numbers don't lie.
I needed to see that.

OK....... so here I go..... Restart/ reboot/ back up on the horse- however it gets done!
I only fail when I stop trying.

Hope you all are doing ok. This week has seemed so long with the rain and all.

Back later!

EDIT- I AM NOT FIRST POSTER HAHAHAHAHAH
  #1980   ^
Old Thu, Nov-12-20, 07:15

BF:

Jazz you are fine in that the phone call from the aunt ya like, fueled by your mom to talk sense into ya curled your fur up real fast.

Eh, you are fine and you know it. You need to truly laugh off the intrusions now from your aunt and mom. You have to FLIP that switch from annoyance and driving you to eat crap cause you are literally frustrated they don't 'hear you' and truly get into the laugh at them and smile and when ya hang up, go do what the hell you want out of your life and laugh all that way while you are doing just that HAHA

My mom would never let me get a horse. I begged from the day I could speak. NO. I got riding lessons and more but would never buy me a horse and board it. OMG it was my entire existence to own one.

I hit 18, got my computer programming degree and as soon as I hit a great paying corporate job.....came home and said I bought a horse. My mom damn near died, and ranted.....you can't keep it in the backyard, you're gonna break your neck, the vet bills alone and I ain't paying and BLAH BLAH and I looked at her and said 'Willy will be boarded and I pay all' and you never will know I even own a horse.

She fretted like a madwoman. Dad just laughed and said you are old enough to do what ya want and I said of course I am cool.

I laughed like hell how upset she was and said NO ONE is taking this from me in my life. My life is horses and be damned and I cracked up every time 'my horse life' got into mom's life and it drove her nuts.........ok, longer rant, but moral of the story, I truly laughed like hell I took my own control and did my own thing and every time she said something non-good about my horsey, I said, 'makes ya nuts don't it? and laughed full on that she lost control and I took it for my life HAHA Still laugh to this day. Cause once we take adult control, they lost the mom control and of course being very lucky with my mom, she owned it, let it go and never gave it a second thought and once seeing I 'was fine' and not dead from my horse in any way, she supported me buying pasture land, building barns, all about horses ya know..........so for you, laugh it all off darn it. Laugh til ya cry with happy laughing tears

this is your life and you do it. Hell I am a just a friend farther away and I KNOW YOU ARE FINE and smart and will take care of you.....hell your mom should see it, but they don't, they cloud it with other crap.

let it go, let it go and do you and laugh off the calls and more.
life is to short..........go you

pep talk over HAHA

and stop eating crap! Now you know one thing.....staying on plan is key to it all. there is no on plan one day and off next, you are a hamster on a wheel getting no where and then ya get frustrated and more.

lock in a darn eating plan for you. hit the store, get food and keep the darn plan as a number one focus all the time. Crap ya got the time ya know HAHA you eat each meal on plan and good! ok done with that LOL

eh heck you are fine J