Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > Schwarzbein Principle
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Mon, Jul-04-05, 09:32
Registered Member

Plan: PP/Atkins Maintenance
Stats: 178/137/137 Female 5'6"
BF:28%
Progress: 100%
Smile Roll Call!

Hi everybody!

I'd like to get an idea of whose here actively right now posting on the board, and which book you're following, plus a brief description of your background/needs/goals, etc. There are 3 books, the original Schwarzbein Princple (SP), the SP-II (SP2), and now out is the SP-The Program (SPP).

I'll start:

Elle, following the carb requirements of the 1st book (60g per day), everything else from the 3rd book, both of which I own. I'm coming from low carb (Protein Power) background, so the carb level in SP is a good place for me to start. Low Carb worked very well for 6 of the 10 years I've been doing it. The last 5 years, I've been pregnant alot of that time, and then after babies came my diet got more and more out of control with stress and major life-changes (babies can do that :lol, and I've put on 10 pounds AFTER each baby (30ish total), feel lousy/blue/tired, and am just generally getting worried about my state of health. I have no 'diagnosed' health issues, thankfully. Started SP/SPP about a week ago, and have already noticed a tremendous difference in how I feel. My pants seems a tad looser, but not sure about that, and trying not to focus on that right now.

Anyone else? I could really use some buddies to do this with....could YOU????

Last edited by ElleH : Mon, Jul-04-05 at 09:43.
Sponsored Links