Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Local Low-Carbers & Support Groups > Canada
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Wed, Mar-26-03, 18:17
Registered Member

Plan: somersizing/atkins
Stats: 147/139/135
BF:20%
Progress: 67%
Default I've got a number for davinci syrups

Hi everyone,I need some help finding where this place is.I e-mailed Davinci syrups to bug them to put all their sugar free syrups in a plastic bottle so we could still get them form lowcarbfooddepot.They then sent me the name and number of the distributor here in Ontario.I don't reconise either,can anyone tell me where they might be located.Zuccarini Importing,416-537-3439
thanks
Wendy
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Thu, Mar-27-03, 02:49

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 244/220/170 Female 65.4inches
BF:
Progress: 32%

Hello Wendy:
Quote:
Zuccarini Importing,416-537-3439

That's a Toronto phone number for sure. And I found this listing on canada411.ca
Zuccarini Importing & Distributing Co Ltd Phone: (416)537-3439 ___
1335 Davenport Road,_Toronto,_ON_M6H_2H4

The map shows this is south of St. Clair Ave & just near Dufferin St. (west and north of downtown but still in the centre of the city.

Nice to know we can get Da Vinci in Canada now.
  #3   ^
Old Thu, Mar-27-03, 08:23
Registered Member

Hi tofi,thanks so much for checking into that for me.I haven't called them yet, I'm hoping they will ship to us "littlepeople" I believe they supply the few stores that seem to carry the stuff,maybe just the coffee shops that I heard about that will sell it to customers that ask. I will post my results after I call them,please do the same if you speak with them.I see you live in T.O.,maybe you can even go right to there place of business to get yours and save on shipping!.Of course I knew T>O> is huge, it is probably worth a few bucks to have canada post do the running around isn't it.
thaks again, keep our fingers crossed.
Wendy
  #4   ^
Old Fri, May-02-03, 07:56
Registered Member

Plan: atkins
Stats: 205/205/150 Female 5' 9"
BF:
Progress: 0%

Hey any updates on this???? I'd love to just drive and pick it up...mostly cuz I can't wait!!!!
  #5   ^
Old Fri, May-02-03, 08:12
Registered Member

Default davinci syrups

Hi Faith
I know you can walk right in and buy as many bottles as you want.What I'm not sure of is if they will ship it to those unfortuneate souls like myself that dont live in Toronto. The site I use to buy it from (they discontinued it) says you can get it here but pick up only,just not sure if that has changed or not.
Good luck
Wendy