Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > General Low-Carb
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Mark Forums Read Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Fri, Nov-30-18, 19:58

Plan: hflc
Stats: 166/157/125 Female 5'2"
BF:
Progress: 22%
Default Join DECEMBER DAILY WEIGH-IN

Hey Everyone!

It's DECEMBER tomorrow!!! One of the trickiest, if not THE trickiest, months of the year to STAY ON PLAN!

I just returned to the boards a couple of weeks ago, after a long hiatus (too long!), but here I am!! I'm back and feeling very happy about it! Using my mantra to keep laser focused:

Not one bite.
Not one taste.
Not one crumb.

It feels really good to be journaling again, checking in with friends, reading articles and WEIGHING IN! For me (and I know everyone is different), I HAVE to weigh every day.
I NEED the accountability.

I even take my scale on vacation!

So, I wanted to invite EVERYONE to participate in the new December Daily Weigh In!!! (I don't think it's up just yet, because the day is not over everywhere on the planet) .. but it will be up soon, and I think THE MORE THE MERRIER!!!

Hope to see you over there!
Sponsored Links