Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Mark Forums Read Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Sat, Mar-02-02, 14:50

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 212/212/150
BF:
Progress: 0%
Default Need a support Buddy

Hey, ive been on Atkins for about 19 days now, on I lost 9lbs on Induction and in total about 13 lbs so far (that i know, haven't weighed since wednesday). I really would like a young student who can relate to my situation or even someone losing about 45-50 lbs, or even anyone who can be a pillar of strength and encouragement. Thanx, and im sure i'll be there for my buddy(ies).
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Sat, Mar-02-02, 15:35

Plan: atkins
Stats: 179.6/179.6/144 Female 5'5"
BF:
Progress: 0%
Talking Hi Killa

There are all kinds of groups of people here. I like the Bikini Count down, it's very supportive and friendly and we like to have a good laugh. We all won't be fitting into a Bikini this year, but we will be fitting into a swim suit that doesn't have a skirt attached to it. Look forward to seeing you there kid.
Yours Truely Jo-Ann

Congradulations on your wieght lose, you are doing fantastic.
  #3   ^
Old Tue, Mar-05-02, 21:43

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 154/151/145
BF:
Progress: 33%

Welcome, Killa! And congratulations on your loss already! That is so great. You must feel such a rush from losing so quickly. This forum is so great. You can find so much good help here - and motivation! I couldn't have made it without this place, I know. Because nobody at my house is a lo-carber but me! Glad you are here, and keep us posted on your progress!
Hugs, Tama