Hi Nat! Thanks for poppin' by!
"Kris, try the Flying X..."
Can't - just got my belly button pierced.
Today, my w/o is a bit of a mish-mash of everything that isn't still sore from Saturday.
I'm working the opposites of what muscles I worked two days ago.
Warm-up: 15 minute brisk walk. It's hard to call it a "warm up" when it's this cold outside!
- lunges: three sets of 20 (10 on each side)
- reverse calf raises (for the 'shin' muscle): 2 sets of 10, 9 on the last set
- straight-back-and-leg deadlift: 2 sets of 11, 9 on the last set
- shrugs: a set of 11, then 7, then 6. Wow
, these are harder than they look!!
- Arnold press: 3 sets of 11
- Rear lateral raises (sitting, leaning forward): a set of 10, then 9, then 8 (man, these burned!
- wrist curls: 3 sets of 10 for each wrist
Cool down: 10 minutes of stretching