Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#961   ^
Old Wed, Jun-22-22, 19:56

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Quickie as I will most likely be first poster tomorrow.

Job- You know I am in such a quandary over it. IT is not what I want to do or where I want to be at all. Seriously sitting up in ICU dealing with Covid. MRSA, Pneumonia, and every other sort of bug.
I am not happy about it all. Add that to the fact both my kids said as long as I hold this job they won't see me- they are scared. (that pisses me off).Like I really am not going to see them or my grandkids. They are firm about it. So there is that.
However, I sorta do see in a VERY SMALL WAY that I would maybe leery of hanging out with someone that works in ICU with active Covid too. I dunno- I would make an exception for mom. I mean seriously DD worked in a frekin school last year. But now they are all shaking in their boots to see me. NOT HAPPY ON THAT.

IF I could take Covid out of the equation it might be a maybe. It is just SO hard even though I am not digging the boss, and the work is chaos at best, there is an element of hummmmm what is the word? It's the same rush I guess like a hospital. I have watched two codes now. Oh yeah- they call a code and I go watch. It is like a drama TV show only real life stuff. BIGGER stuff and sometimes when you get to fix it- PRICELESS. That is what I am thinking. I am still on the fence.

I will say though right now when everyone is talking recession, and Markets in the crapper, and and and and it is hard to walk away from a $$ job even if you don't like it. Now may not be the time for being a hero and walking.
One day at a time.

I am doing well getting back to clean WOE- not that I was off - I think just too much of a good thing and stress and my inflamed foot. It is a bit better, but I am still hobbling.

I am feeling hopeful and thankful for what I do have. Looking for some silver lining in the storm of life right now. It is not easy at times- but it is a frame of mind!

Till tomorrow ladies- personals in am
Sponsored Links
  #962   ^
Old Thu, Jun-23-22, 04:20

BF:

Good Morning!

What a restless night of no sleep. Yawnnnnnnnnn Sleepy this morning!

Nic- I am feeling for you over Sophie! I can hardy type about that poor soul. I am glad to know it was not yet her time. You will know and that still won’t make it any easier. Every now and again I call Ruger Bella- poor dogs!

OMG and your poor kids in Disney. What are they going to do if his dad really takes a turn? Did they all drive in the same car? This is not good. I hope he is able to recover and quick. However being older and frail is not great! The 02 at 88% would require oxygen in any hospital. That is the golden number to watch for. Second I sure hope the “kids” are ok!

I can even tell you how bad Covid has ruined this country, and life. I am having issues with my kids over the Covid factor. It is just a crap hand this world was dealt, I also do not see it going away. We are just going to live with it I think. It will kill off people like the flu every year. It is so stressful. I feel for your kids and all being stuck down there. Although there are some great hospitals down there if push comes to shove. ☹ Keep us posted!
Wow on the wedding invite- it is rolling around fast! Have you picked a dress or color yet? I remember you and I both had kids get married about the same time, our girls. We both ended up in a royal blue sorta color.
Very cool you and DH are in the WOE together and can plan together! That is sorta fun!
How did the doula appt go?

Lori- I sure hope social services can help with some direction. I am stunned that her insurance does not cover rides to the doctor?!?!?!?!?!? What kind does she have? Most insurance companies provide rides, hospital beds, and services. How did the meeting go? I am really concerned that Betty is going to “fight it all the way” and not allow care. It’s a tough position to be in.
Yum and Yum on having a meat house so close to you! I would be there all the time! Did you get your errands done?

Trig- wondering what your day looks like. What is kiddo doing in all of this? I bet she is listening to her music or playing games in in her own little world. Oh to be young and free like that right?!?!?!?!
Hoping you have a good day without much drama.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I said at the top it was a restless night. My conversation with the kids did not sit well with me. I mean I get their concerns. But are THEY going to pay my bills? I don’t want to be there anymore than they want me there. But omg the $$$, right now I need to be there until something else pops up. Again, I am SO over COVID I could scream.

I am taking again ONE DAY AT A TIME. I am pretty overwhelmed with it all. I can also overthink stuff and then toss some good old fashion worry in the pot and call it STEW! I now know why people call it “stewing”- Yeah. Insert eyeroll here!

On a lighter note my dinette set comes Saturday and I am pretty excited about it. It is going to fit so nice in here and give me a nice place to also work on. I like my desk and all, but I easy can toss my laptop on the table, eat, watch TV and browse the internet. I like it. The chairs are super comfy for wood chairs. They have a nice sized “big bottom” seat and back support and look nice too. It is a walnut color with cream finish. It is more of a Farm table look to it too which I like.

I am taking Saturday and doing nothing! I don’t want to get out of jammies! I am peopled out. I might do a swim in my complex. There is a group of ladies in their early 60’s that meet on Sat/Sun to swim and chat early. I found them because my neighbor invited me to come last weekend. It was nice. There are about 4-5 of them that like to meet up and chat and swim before it gets too hot and then crowded. It was great last weekend. So I MIGHT pop over there, depends. I might stay in jammies and drink coffee all morning too!

I am back down to my low the those pesky 2 pounds have dropped off. Looking to make my way to another low level #.

Did I tell ya I bought a beef tenderloin- all just for ME! The entire thing. Talk about primal. I am going to unwrap it and just start cutting chunks off and toss it in a pain to sear and dinner is served! I am still addicted to my hot sauce though on steak, eggs and think hot sauce should be it’s own food group!

Well I have drained my first large cup of coffee and need some more. It going to be a coffee morning.
Off I go into the wild blue yonder!
  #963   ^
Old Thu, Jun-23-22, 05:36

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

Raining this morning, so no golf. I'm glad as I had a terrible night. Up to the loo at midnight, cat wanted out at 1:30. It was too warm in the room so up to turn on the fan. I was hungry....on and on. I hope I can get a nap in sometime today.

Dinner tonight will be surf & turf. I got my weekly "RealEats" box and we're going to have shrimp and Korean BBQ steak. Some type of starch for DH and veggies on the side. The food from RealEats is really good. Everything is packaged in little bags and you put them in a pot of boiling water for 6 minutes.....dinner is served! Everything is piping hot and very tasty. I like having a couple meals like that on hand so I don't have to think about what to cook every night.

-------------

Jaz.......I'm sorry that your kids are afraid to have you see them. Seems a bit extreme, but I know your daughter has to be super vigilant in protecting the little one especially. As you said..you have to do what you have to do to pay your bills.

Nic......What a mess your DD is in! I hope things don't go from bad to worse.

Trig.....Thinking about you and all you're going thru. Tackle one thing at a time.

--------------

Well, I'm going to finish up this cup of coffee and just kick back in my recliner this morning. I do have 1 errand for today, but not in any hurry to head out.
  #964   ^
Old Thu, Jun-23-22, 18:41

Plan: General LC
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 90%

Hey y'all-

So Jaz, I am sort of surprised at the strength of your kids' reactions. The fact is, covid is here to stay. For many, probably most people, it will be no worse than, and likely more mild than, a normal flu. Flus exist and now covid exists. I literally know a handful of people at any given time who have it these days.

I mean, I can see them wanting some space, maybe, a couple of weeks before a big event like a wedding or a big vacation or something. But otherwise? Didn't your DD and her family go to Disney? She was teaching- that was a risk. I don't know. It seems like a very strong reaction to me.

Once you get all your furniture in, share some pics! Good for you for losing those 2 pounds AND for getting a tenderloin. Enjoy it!

Lori- I hope you got your nap today!

Real Eats sounds yummy! Now that it is just DH and I, I would consider trying some things here and there.

Hey Trig- I know you are going through hell over there. Big hugs.

Not too much to add over here. Addressed the Rehearsal Dinner invites, had the electrician out, made a loaf of Low Carb bread, made dinner and followed my plan. A good day. Nice and cool too!

DS23 and Fi are hoping to have landed an apartment in the Upper East Side today- Fingers crossed!

DD says that SoIL's dad is doing much better today. SoIL's Mom tested negative again so she and SoIL went to Epcot while DD helped with the dad as needed. She made sure to give him so protein- apparently his wife had pretty much been giving him ice cream and soda - to a diabetic. OMG!

I'll check in tmrw!
  #965   ^
Old Fri, Jun-24-22, 03:05

BF:

Good Morning!

Up at 4AM, but I was ready to get up. I slept hard for a good 6+ hours and that was enough. I started thinking about Betty and where we're headed, and that was the end of sleep for me. Tomorrow morning our small town has a Veteran's parade and DH has to be uptown early to help with some stuff, so I have to go at 7AM and get Betty her breakfast etc. before golf.

-----------

Nic.....So glad that things are a bit better for DD in FL. How long are they staying in FL?

The RealEats food is really good. The steak we had last night was fork tender and the shrimp were good too. The nice thing about RealEats is that you can do add ons of just the protein portion or whatever so I can get full meals for DH and then just add the protein for me. I think that's what I'll do next week. I'll get 4 full meals and then add on a few portions of protein for me. If you want to try it, I'll be glad to send you the link to get 50% off your first order. My UPS man that delivers the box is interested in it and had me send him the link.

Jaz......Friday for the working girl! Your Saturday plans sound awesome. I'm glad you have some nice neighbors and can enjoy some social times if you want to.

Trig....Thinking about you and hoping things are going ok. Hang in there.

-----------

We have an early tee time this morning.......8AM. It's nice to get done early, but I don't like rushing around in the morning. Since I got up so early, I have more time today.......an extra cup of coffee.....ahhhh.

Have good days!
  #966   ^
Old Fri, Jun-24-22, 05:32

BF:

TGIF TGIF TGIF! AND PAYDAY!

Lori- - So nice you can get in an early game today and then enjoy the rest of your day!
I think it's funny about your food boxes! You should start doing review on them all and get paid! I think you have tried every one!
With it just being me I am spoiled in that I just need a package of ground chuck and I am good to go or a small steak. I am so simple now it's not funny and when ever I want. Having to plan all the actives of a day around meal times for others is so annoying. Simple is best!

Cool on the parade tomorrow. I see though you are playing then too! Is something special about tomorrow?

Nic- I am glad that DD and crew are all healthy and the dad is feeling better and it goes on! How long are they down there? Surely they flew right?

Yeah, I agree I think Covid is here, and we just deal with it. I was stunned at my kid's reaction too. I am putting that on the back burner for a minute. They are going to have to work that our in their own head. Like they aren't going to see me as long as I am working in a facility???? Yeah she was a teacher with the highest Covid rates in her class than anywhere else in the school. Anyway, I just move on and go about my stuff.

Exciting about your DS and FI landing an apt. I am super curious about the details on that! Being an a big city and a high end part of it how that works. They are in the biggest city here anyway. I think that city life is so really different than how the rest of us live. I also think it is for the young (under 40). LOLOLOL
I will take my suburb and manicured lawn any day and back yard BBQ. But I do know the sights and even smells and noise of the "city" is addicting to some, NYC especially. Like you said it is an experience.

I am really wanting some cool breezes my way. You got some good weather! How long are you staying at the "big house"? Did you say you are filling in your pool?????

Trig
- Hey there! Thinking about you! Hope all is going as well as can be expected. Saving your spot, come as you are!
---------------------------------------------------------------
I had a better night's sleep too thanks to Melatonin! I have to get up early tomorrow on the day I was to sleep in as my furniture comes at 7 am! Can you believe that! I am their 1st stop and they start at 7 am on a SATURDAY! Well the good news I most likely will be up anyway, and second it will be all nice and set up for me then for the day.

So tomorrow I will get things straightened up and do a small bit of cleaning. I pretty much keep the apt. clean as I go and put stuff away as I go. But I could wipe down counters and push a vacuum. HA

Today is steak and tomorrow is ribs. Done and done.
I tell ya, the gal I sit with in the office eats all day long. She is a 3 squares and snacks all day kinda gal. Watching her eat those loaded baked potatoes (her fave) all the time with the melty cheese is driving me nuts. Plus, she eats at her desk, so I have to smell it. I should bring in my boiled eggs. I told her is she keeps it up I might have to tackle her for her potato. She just laughed. Thank goodness I am not really hungry when she eats. I also bring bacon just about every day just in case. That takes care of any hungries.

Nothing else here! Got paid- that was nice. I also have an interview next week with the same company I worked with before. It is the agency for a temp 3 -6 month gig that is work from home. They had me on file from the work I did for GA. Anyway, I love the idea of WFH. I am just not sure as it is only a for sure 3 month with a possibility of a 6 month extension. Hummmmmmm On the other hand it could buy me time to get a more stable WFH gig. Things to think about. I like having options and time to think on it all.

Anyway- speaking of work- got to put in my 8 -

catch ya later
  #967   ^
Old Fri, Jun-24-22, 18:13

BF:

hey all home and in jammies- Friday night and tired. For a BRIEF second I though about going out and then reality kicked in and jammies came out.

Chillen

Steak was good and right on plan. Work was not bad- getting to know my co-workers and they are amazing

till later- going to pop in movie
  #968   ^
Old Sat, Jun-25-22, 04:04

BF:

Up now and having coffee new day!

Waiting on my furniture sipping coffee. I did agree to a morning swim at 10 with the "ladies of the pool". There are about 4-5 of them that come every weekend weather permitting and chat, drink coffee and swim. More of a social thing if you ask me, but hey it was nice for the invite. I will do that and count it as my "workout" of the day.

Other that that I have things here that I need to do. I bought a RING system and need to get that set up. That will take me a minute as I am not that brilliant with electronics. Big city and all, nope it happens everywhere.
Second I have ribs to put in, and want to at least hang the picture I have in the dining area after the table goes in. Little putter stuff that will keep me busy and I just love being HOME!

Time to take the laundry out and fold a few things and put in another load.

Back later after you sleepy heads post!
  #969   ^
Old Sat, Jun-25-22, 04:51

BF:

Good Morning!

Jaz.....I was so happy to read your post last night that said work was not bad and that you're really liking your coworkers. I'm hoping this job works for you as long as you need it. I hope you love your new furniture and enjoy that swim & social time later today!

Nic & Trig .........

-----------

Heading to the golf course around 9, but first, I have to go take care of Betty this morning. I'll just get her some breakfast and pack her a little lunch for later. DH has early morning parade duties, so Betty is my job this morning. Our little town has it's July 4th/Veterans celebration the last weekend of June every year.

It's going to be hot as he!! today and tomorrow. Summer is here!
  #970   ^
Old Sat, Jun-25-22, 06:16

BF:

Hey all-

Will check in later- off to a massage and brunch with a former doula client.
  #971   ^
Old Sat, Jun-25-22, 06:52

BF:

Lori- - I am glad you are getting some summer finally! Misery loves company- HEAT-
I know that Betty and caregiving is not your fav. I know she appreciates you and all you do. We can only hope that someday someone looks after us! I believe in good mojo!

Enjoy your game! What's on your menu for this weekend?

Nic- a massage? NICE!!!!!! I was just thinking about one of those recently. I always feel like rubber afterwards! Enjoy brunch!

What else you got going on? Did the "kids" find an apt?

Hey TRIG!!!!!!!! - saving your spot!
-------------------------------------------------------------
Funiture here and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. It is truly perfect for this size apt. It is really tasteful and functional. I am so happy with it. I should be for the $$$ of it, but hey I will have it for years hopefully.

Working on my budge now and then off to get this RING installed! I bought an extra camera for the office area as it could be a potential target for entry. The other windows are covered in bushes and it would be hard for someone to bust in from there, but the office is somewhat open and an easy spot to pop.

Time to get the ribs in!
  #972   ^
Old Sun, Jun-26-22, 04:41

BF:

Good Morning!

Ready for another hot day on the golf course. Between this hot, humid weather and drinking too much beer, the scale is up WAY too much. Feeling pudgy around the middle. It's a bit scary since my DSis is coming on Thursday and that means eating out for about 5 days in a row. Sigh......I'll do my best. If I keep this up, I'll have a big project for Fall/Winter......

Jaz.....So glad you love your new furniture! Did you get your Ring system set up without difficulty? How was your pool time?

Nic....Brunch and a massage? How wonderful!

Trig......Thinking about you and hoping things are going ok.

-----------

Off I go for a high protein breakfast. I know I'll have a couple lite beers today on the course, but will not have the "heavier" one that I usually have after the round. Baby steps to right this ship!
  #973   ^
Old Sun, Jun-26-22, 05:28

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Nicco hope your message is great and I didn't know you were still meeting clients? I kinda thought you dropped your doula work?
Or was it cause covid delayed you mostly but you are still interested now in revamping up that work?

Jazz, cool you love your furniture and your new place!
ribs, yum. Your pool day with the ladies group sounds nice.

Lori, yea I hate that pudgy feeling and it doesn't take alot to start feeling that when we have some beer and retain fluid in this heat kinda. Enjoy your golf game!!

-----------today is a pool day for me. I am gonna float around later cause I will be busier next week doing this and that and we also got some big Tstorms threatening for the whole week.

got MIL settled into her new place and she is liking it so far. She seems to be improving some so that is good. Just wait and see and hubby will tackle more of the info on what the heck is her medical status kinda but at this point from what her hospital visit was about, she has just things failing but if the nursing place can help her daily and control meds and food and keep 'her healthier' then I think she will be ok for a while. again wait and see now.

just a chill pill day and deal with next when when it gets here.

tomorrow is up to nursing center for 'a weekly meeting' and I need to go to see where the place is and we need to bring her some clothes and stuff...ugh...my brain just wants to run away still

have a great day all
  #974   ^
Old Sun, Jun-26-22, 06:32

BF:

Good Sunday Morning!

Trig- I am THRILLED to hear your MIL is going to get to stay at the nursing center for a while. I am hoping it will now just be her home long term. They can her get better med control and all! It truly is the best and safest place for her now!

Maybe now you can breathe a sigh of relief that piece is done! Going forward, what is going to happen will in the right timing, but for now she is where she needs to be!

YAY on a pool floaty day. I am thinking the same! Yup and yup on storms for mid-week and beyond.
How are you doing on your WOE through all of this?
So happy your are back! Now keep your happy butt here! You were missed!

Lori- oh my! Heat and beer will bloat me in a red hot minute! Extreme heat does make your body retain water. IT is easy to bloat up in the summer sun and you don't even need beer, but it doesn't feel good for sure.
Drink and flood some lemon water for a few days and it will bounce right off. I always have lemons and lime on hand to add to my water to flush! ALWAYS! It works I tell you!

YAY on sis finally making an appearance. She is staying 5 days?
Are you going to play your game while she is here or are you going to hang out and just have some fun and shopping?

what up for dinner tonight?

Nic- hey there! How was your lunch/brunch yesterday? Now that you are in the doula biz again what is your schedule?
Is that going to keep you in MD for a bit? That would be a bummer not to enjoy that beach house in the summer!!!!!! Does your area there have a community pool? Oh, I was also wondering about your pool at the big house. Did you open it this year? You don't talk about swimming as much as you did last summer. I go through phases too!
-----------------------------------------------------------
I spent most of yesterday at the pool too! I was SUPPOSED to meet the gals at 10, but I was wrapped up in stuff I was doing and then ran some errands and missed it. I ended up at the pool about 2. It was still so frekin hot it burned my feet walking across the concrete from the chair to the water! I am so over this type of heat!
I have to be so careful too about walking Ruger and his paws. They put out some warning about dogs and this heat I heard on the news.

Yesterday I had my ribs. The gal that lives across the hall and one door down is a bit older (early 60's 62-63?). Anyway, she saw me out walking the pup and ask if I wanted to go to dinner and I said no I was just pulled my ribs from the oven and she said, "YUM I love them and don't make them". She doesn't cook often. She gets takeout and eats on it for a few days. So, I offered her half, and she was super excited.

I am trimming up my tenderloin and cutting it into steak chunks and will freeze it and then I will have it all portioned out. I don't want it to go bad sitting in the fridge for too long. So today is DEF steak. Tomorrow is ribeye thawing, and then I have LC sloppy joe up and coming, so I am covered for a bit.

I am down a full pound and 1/2 but I am only doing whole numbers. So we will call it a pound until the other 1/2 pound is gone. NEW LOW. One pound at a time and it seems to be getting slower. I might need to up my walking a bit. Which is tricky with my foot STILL giving me issues. It might truly take a few months AGAIN for this planter fasciitis to resolve.

Anyway- I didn't get to the RING yesterday, so it is on my list for today!

Hot and steamy here and no drama today. Although the day is young!

I am going to treat myself (like the new furniture wasn't enough), to a pair of Birkenstock shoes. My feet need a pair. So that is all from here!

Back later.
  #975   ^
Old Sun, Jun-26-22, 07:34

BF:

Hey Ladies!

Jaz- YAY for a new low!!! So proud of you!!

I am really glad you have good coworkers that you really like. That goes a super super long way in making it a job that is feasible for you. And paychecks really help too!

Looking forward to a pic of the new furniture if/when you want to share.

You seem to have a bit of a social life already in the new digs- great!

Lori- we have the heat today and yesterday too. Not my favorite! This summer so far has been pretty perfect otherwise though so I won't complain too much!

I have not a single doubt that you will right your ship and get to where you want to be. Not one!

Trig- So glad you checked in even amidst the turmoil.

VERY glad about the nursing center for your MIL. That should give you guys all a pause AND knowing the CHOP won't be getting as many middle of the night emergency calls bc there are folks there to help. That is HUGE.

ENJOY the pool!! DESERVED!!

•••••••••

No, not restarting my Doula business! It is there as needed, ie- word of mouth, previous clients. That kind of thing. The nice thing is that this type of work leads to relationships that can last beyond work, you know? So one is a previous and also current client, due at the end of July with Baby number 2, and the one I went to brunch and massage with is a previous client who wanted to do this date as a thank you and catch up. It was really nice!

ALTHOUGH I had a young male masseuse, about 25 or so, and let me tell you, I had some thoughts to work through for a bit about stripping down and being massaged by a fit young man. Worked through them but it was my first male masseuse and I was taken aback. It worked out just fine though!

Brunch was SO GOOD. We went to a happening part of town called Fells Point and it has a great vibe.

Busy day today- going to niece's graduation party at 11:15 and then have a big meet up tonight with a bunch of my mom friends from over the past 25 years. That should be wonderful! I have kept up with the vast majority but there are a few I haven't seen in a long time.

As for my niece's party, I am proud of myself bc it actually starts at noon and I was kind of dreading it. I wasn't going to know anyone- my SIL and her family were coming later and DH is in Chicago and K and B just got back from Orlando and aren't going. So yeah. Not fun for me! But then I got an idea, and arranged to go before the party starts. I can hang out with the Fam, catch up, help get things set up and ready, and then leave as it is kicking off. Thus helping, congratulating and supporting my niece, and also getting myself out of something I don't enjoy without saying no. I feel like it is the perfect work around that will work for everyone.

Didn't have a great food day yesterday- grazing and eating some stuff that isn't great for my body. Today is a new day!

Oh- other things: DS23 called me quite upset on Friday that he and Fi did NOT get the apartment. He thought that they had it but clearly misinterpreted the question "Do you want it?" to which he said Yes, as they were then possibilities to get it, not that they GOT it. So he was pretty upset. They are under the gun to find something soon and it is really hard to do. They do need a true one bedroom with Fi taking a 3 nights a week job- she will need to get some daytime sleep and he works from home a couple of days a week. He seemed a bit better yesterday- I've learned that with my kids things are bad in the moment and then the next day they are starting to regroup and formulate a plan- like most of us! They almost always call me in the moment when they feel the worst and most upset! MAMA! lol

Also, DD is sad bc she didn't get pregnant this month. It is only their second month of TTC so I'm not concerned but I think there is always this moment when you realize that you were taught as a teen that unprotected sex meant pregnancy would happen and well, it doesn't always go that way!

DH and I won't be making any decisions on pool filling for this moment- if we did it, it would likely be off season. I am feeling neutral about it- we'll see.

Leaving some time tmrw with the Doggies to DE and DH will join me on Friday. Doing sheets and laundry today, getting the house generally ready etc. Fluid on when to leave.

Oh- btw, for those without a ton of laundry to do anymore (we have decidedly less with just the two of us and we don't launder every item every time we wear it) Color Catcher sheets are the bomb! I can throw all the clothes in together without separating them. My kids turned me on to them and they seem to work well!