Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Exercise Forums: Active Low-Carbers > Beginner/Low Intensity
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Mark Forums Read Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#196   ^
Old Mon, Mar-27-06, 09:25
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 270/208.5/160 Female 67 inches
BF:
Progress: 56%

Surfnmom- Please seek help, I am very concerned about your health. Depression is serious and can wreck havoc on your body. I know things must be hard for you physically and mentally, Hang in there things will get better as time passes. Your children really deserves a mom that can be there for them as well as her self! Please seek help before it is to late.
Sponsored Links
  #197   ^
Old Thu, Apr-13-06, 22:35

Plan: Moderate Carb...
Stats: 235/195/140 Female 5'3
BF:HELP!!!
Progress: 42%

SURFMOM...I take Cod Liver Oil twice daily for my depression and it has helped greatly...2 tablespoons

I have been doing Walk Away the Pounds. My problem is consistency. I would love to join this thread. I need some motivation.

I did Step Aerobics today, although not the total 45 minutes...more like 25....but I did it lol... I know that the weight would have been off along time ago if I kept up the exercise...but low energy makes it difficult...
  #198   ^
Old Tue, Apr-18-06, 10:29

Plan: Primal/whole 30
Stats: 208/179/158 Female 5'8"
BF:BMI 27,goal 25
Progress: 58%

I hope this thread stays current. I am three weeks in for induction/workouts. Trying to get baby weight off for health reasons and 20th year class reunion and big vacation trip this summer.

I'm going to be starting the walk away the pounds 1,2,3 mile series next week when I get it from netflix. If I like it, I will buy it. I don't like walking outside this time of year, I live in the south, too hot and humid. I never could get into using my treadmill that I inherited so I give it to a family member. I will alternate the walking tape with my exercise bike that I am currently doing and swimming laps. I plan on also doing some swimming laps a couple of days a week when our pool gets a little warmer.

Does anyone know of a good pilates/abs tape, not too long? I'm going to be mainly doing the cardio/weight training to burn some of this fat but I would like a short pilates tape for an ab workout that I can alternate with the current crunchs I am doing. I also do Joyce Verdal's newer weight training book 4-5 days a week, I love lifting the weights and hate cardio. But, I know I need the cardio to burn more fat.
  #199   ^
Old Wed, Apr-19-06, 23:34
Registered Member

Plan: The Ginger (me) diet
Stats: 310/240/145 Female 5ft6in
BF:Not for long! ;)
Progress: 42%

Well, I have the WATP vids... I started them about 6 months ago, but only got through about a week of them... hahaha. If you all swear by them, I guess I should give it another go. 6 months ago, I had gained back 30 lbs, so I am having to get serious again. I hope this will rid me of alot of my belly fat. I don't want to have to have a skin tuck...

Reading your posts has made me excited about starting the vids again. Thanks, y'all!!!!

XOXOXO,
Ginger
  #200   ^
Old Thu, Apr-20-06, 09:59
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 270/208.5/160 Female 67 inches
BF:
Progress: 56%

Hit the spot pilates by denise austin is great.It has 10 minute workout. I also just started doing the Abs of Steel 2 video. If you can find it it is a great video. It has 2 15 minute segments that really work the lower half of your belly. If you are like me from having babies that's the weakest part of the body!LOL
  #201   ^
Old Wed, Dec-05-07, 18:28
Vegas Addict

Plan: General Low Carb
Stats: 275/275/230 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 0%

I just found the DVD's and this thread...anyone still doing the videos?