Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1111   ^
Old Mon, Aug-02-21, 07:21

Plan: General LC
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 90%

Good morning everyone!

Writing in quickly before heading out to my water fitness class. I'll stay for a little over half of it and then I am boogying home for a zoom meeting at 11.

I'm treating myself to picking up bbq for lunch after the meeting. Later on I'll hit the grocery store for the week's food and that will be my day. Planning on steaks, zucchini and mushrooms, and salad for dinner tonight.

So yesterday evening I realized my steps were REALLY low. I had spent a lot of time online yesterday. I pretty much made myself get ready to go take a walk. As I left, I spontaneously called a friend and invited her to come- I'd walk over to her house and we'd go from there.. and she agreed and that's what we did! We had so much to talk about that we walked and walked- 3.5 miles. Made the time fly and it was quite dark as I walked home.

Down half a pound this week so far after the scale was the exact same to the literal ounce for four days in a row. My official weigh day is Thursday but I was just glad to see it budge!

Lori- you are clearly the most stable personality amongst the folks you golf with! Or maybe you are quietly competitive? I hope your friend gets herself back in order.

It must be nice for you to have a home day now and then.. is it? Or do you just wish you were out golfing?

Trig and Jaz- I'll hear from you later today, I'm sure!
Sponsored Links
  #1112   ^
Old Mon, Aug-02-21, 07:25

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Lori.....maybe your friend is having 'life issues' of some kind and is taking it out on her golf game and you guys Most times it ain't what is going down but another situation and they vent.....or she is just being a PIA and ya are gonna have to tell her to cut the BS I could only take so much of that crap

Enjoy your goof day til ya can get back out on the course! My hubby loved playing alone alot of times....he said it was then he could really 'feel his game' without having others to chat with and all.....sometimes alone time is a good thing for a hobby.

Momma is eating great....get this, monster slice of pizza when she got here and eating chocolate cake dessert and dinner was a cup of spaghetti sauce with 2 slices garlic bread and a can of mandarian oranges for dessert.....tell me huh? she eats what she wants and no guilt or worry LOL

Waiting on a Jazz update.

Nicco, yea me too....I AM NOT into supplements of any kind or melatonin or any kind of 'daytime or nighttime PM drugs' etc as they make me not function the next day. I am super careful, I got 'my few drugs' I know I do well on and don't even offer me anything else I ain't taking it

SUPER HAPPY on your update report on how well you are doing and being in the zone and feeling good about your WOE. Love that.....you hold strong....that is key, stay on plan, work it best one can all we can and let the magic happen! I bet clothes are getting alot looser on you now feeling that change! Cool

----------all good

off to pharmacy to get dog's seizure meds
up since around 5AM and damn place don't open til 9.....just called and it is ready for pickup so off I go in a bit

mom and me might hit grocery 'to get out'....omg when 'fun times' are the dollar store or a friggin' grocery store shoot me please but we like it HAHA

swim, goof, whatever day....mom here throws me off for 'guests' and even tho she requires no extra work truly, you guys know....someone is IN the house LOL

steak and leftover pork ribs today.....everyone else, I don't care what they eat mostly, fend for yourself....will see how they do!

hubby working this whole week to cover for 'parts guy' on vacation so he is handled for 8 to at least 5-6 tonight all week....me doing this..

be good all
  #1113   ^
Old Mon, Aug-02-21, 07:40

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Monday- Brisket update: DEVINE!!!!! - Made it in the Instant Pot, pressure cooker!
It was about 4 pounds/ maybe 3.5-
Seared all sides hard sear. Took it out then in the "juices" added a entire onion/ package of mushrooms- sauce until soft
Added: 1/4 red wine, 1tea wostershire, 1.5c beef broth -
season meat: Sea salt, pepper, garlic, smoked paprika- put it back in broth/onion mixture and cooked in for 1.5 hours high pressure. It fell apart and the fat pad melted and it was WONDERFUL!
I have some left for later this week then froze 3 more servings.

TRIG- enjoy mom time. It truly is a blessing the relationship you have with your mom. It is an awesome way to show your daughter how it needs to work. It is a very healthy way to live with your family.
Yeah, yeah, on the pasta and crap your mom eats. Let me tell you if I live into my 80's I will have pasta too!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

NIC- Oh you sure know how to hurt a girl! You said CRAB CAKES!!!!!! - oh yum yum.......
I am trying to find that Philips mix. But you know I used coconut flour and an egg and Mayo last time and it was gluten free and very LC and was just as good!

Sleep- again I go back to premenopausal stuff. It SURE jacked my sleep. Melatonin works well for me- no side effects. I am like trying to put down a horse! But since I am over the menopausal hump I have been sleeping so much better. I know there are some natural products out there you could try........ just a thought.

Lori- urghhhhhh yes a nap indeed!!!! Are you playing today?
I know you are up and about!!!!!! It has taken me forever to get this post out!
---------------------------------------------------------
I took today off. I needed an extra day. Having both knees jacked has just slowed me down. They were actually feeling better today! I thought I can actually walk up and down those steps and I slept through the night with no pain. First time in 2 weeks.
I think I am over the hump. Just let them finish healing now.

I am doing some laundry and going to actually hang those pictures.
I am going to work on that spare bedroom closet and empty a few boxes of junk I have carted around forever. Just stuff I have been meaning to "get to". I have my first load spinning and one to go- sheets then towels.
Want to order a few things on line.

The pool will be empty - so I will open a few minutes there today too! It is already 82 and only 9:30. It has been triple digits with the heat index. Not comfortable.

Oh well........... I will check in later after you all post.
  #1114   ^
Old Tue, Aug-03-21, 05:30

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

I enjoyed my day off from golf yesterday, but it did feel "odd" to not go to the course. I got a bit of housework done, so that was good. I texted my friend about golfing today and she seems ready to go. Maybe she has changed her attitude a bit? Let's hope. As for me, I'm going to try some new techniques, so my ball could be flying all over the place! We have a 2 day tournament coming up this weekend and though I won't win, I would just like to play well and figure some things out.

Jaz....Your brisket sounds so good! I have an electric pressure cooker, but I've put it away as I'm scared to death of it. I only used it once years ago when I first got it and I stood across the room while it was on. All I can think of is the stories of the old time pressure cookers blowing up and spewing stuff all over.

Trig....Love that Mom enjoys her food! Betty is the same way, though her choices are limited as she is a bit picky.

Nic....So awesome that you have a local friend to walk with in the evenings. It makes the time, and miles, fly by when you have someone to chat with while you walk.

---------

Well, time to do the few breakfast dishes and get myself pulled together for the day. I'll have to grab a jacket as it's only 55 degrees this morning. It'll warm up quickly and be a lovely day.
  #1115   ^
Old Tue, Aug-03-21, 05:35

BF:

I'm first poster?????

Well....... Happy Tuesday! Is it the weekend yet? Spent good time at the pool yesterday and paid for it. My knees - these knees were not ready. I was fine while I was in the pool. I was so uncomfortable trying to sleep. I think I pushed before they were ready or healed. I am thinking I need to get them looked at after all!
One more thing to do!

I am bouncing 2 pounds....... Working hard. I am thinking I want to take some time and just get this body back. Physically and mentally. It IS a mental thing to DO certain things. It takes discipline to work out- and just do what needs done. What used to be taken for granted......... easy lose of weight, getting in shape now takes more work.
But hey- we are all worth it!

Just a work day, and rest day! Got a rain filled week ahead anyway! It poured last night all night and everything is just so wet!
It is supposed to be storming for the next week through the weekend even!

Going to pop the ribs in the oven about 11. Then they will be ready about 3 when I am ready! Will have a quick vinegar slaw if wanted.

Nothing much else. I took all my measurement yesterday. I know that getting in shape is more than pounds on a scale. It also = inches lost which really is more important! I would rather lose 6 inches than 6 pounds! HAHAHAHAHAH

Waiting on your updates.......

EDITED: There you are LORI- you were hiding as I was writing!!!!!! I knew you were up and about! Have fun on the course! Hopefully your friend will behave!
  #1116   ^
Old Tue, Aug-03-21, 07:28

BF:

Trig- I just love your Mom. I don't know her but I really like her. Just from what you have shared there is a lot of her in you. What was your Dad like? How are you like him?

Totally understand about having someone/ ANYONE in your house throwing you off your game. The older I get, the more it bothers the snot out of me! I think bc we get more set in our routines and habits.

Lori- Girl, I wish I could convince you to not be afraid of your pressure cooker! I was scared of it at first too, and circled the box for a good month. My first trial run was just water. It has a bunch of safety stuff built in so it isn't like the old ones were.

Have fun golfing- I hope your partner is not a pill!

Jaz- I am so sorry you are still struggling with your knees. That is disappointing for sure. With you going up and down the stairs to your condo, they aren't getting too much rest I guess.

I don't use the mix packets for crab cakes anymore, since they got so hard to find I just use a different recipe and convert it to low carb. They are delish and everyone likes them just as much. A little more work but no biggie! I'm having two for dinner tonight. We make about 8 out of a pound of crab meat.

Did your boss give you a hard time for asking for a day off?

••••••••••

Sleep- I think it is menopause related. Natural sleep aids and magnesium really aren't helping much, either. I think once I get back from Mexico I might see about someone who can check hormone levels and maybe give some bioidenticals a shot.

Measurements- YES I think we should all be doing them! I took some at the first of July and I lost 3 inches by the first of August!

I'm taking a rest day today. I've got tasks to do but nothing major. I was sure I was coming down with a cold yesterday- sore throat, swollen glands, headache. Rob was sick with a cold from about three weeks ago so I doubt it would be his. But at any rate, so far I am feeling much better today. Rest should help to hopefully kick it to the curb. I'm going to make sure and take plenty of Vit D and Vit C in prep for our trip next week.

On plan, humming along. I seem to have settled into a very good groove at home and a better-regulated vacation groove than I used to have.
  #1117   ^
Old Tue, Aug-03-21, 09:21

BF:

mom is losing it LOL

she is gonna lose the house from not paying money....house paid off obvy, taxes paid and we take care of all. Like no damn bills but if a bill comes in for like water, she is gonna lose the house

she is gonna lose the house cause water and elec not paid? woof

she is 'call rich' NOW cause he is paying it all but he isn't and he is ALL the right path but of course I called Rich yesterday and disaster at work and he would 'call back' but didn't but damn, mom with a bone...ALL NIGHT where is Rich, what is happening, gonna lose my house LOL

So I called Rich this morn and dumped all the BS of mom on Rich HAHA he is like, WTH? but said he will call.

but what does that do....nothing HAHA

cause she won't remember and this is worrisome and I SO GET why we can't leave her alone truly cause this 'panick and anxiety' hits her fast and then subsides so we got our hands full now...ugh.

just spouting, it is what it is---in crazy town now

Last edited by Whirrlly : Tue, Aug-03-21 at 09:30.
  #1118   ^
Old Wed, Aug-04-21, 05:12

BF:

Good Morning!

A good night's sleep and ready to head back to the golf course. We had a good day yesterday. Taking a couple days off was just what my friend needed. She was happy and played better than she had been. All good. My new swing techniques seemed to work fairly well. Hoping things go well today too.

Trig....Isn't it something how our older parents get obsessed with something and just won't let it go? No amount of telling them that things are fine and what they're worried about is not a problem will get them off of it. All you can do is keep reassuring her and trying to be patient. I know it's not easy....been there, done that and am currently there with Betty. Round and round we go in life.

Nic.....Hope your cold symptoms go away fast. You sure don't want to be dealing with that during your vacation.

Jaz....It seems like maybe it would be a good idea to have your knees checked out by an Ortho. Most importantly, you need to listen to what he/she says and give them time to heal. Hope your ribs are yummy today!

---------

DH has to take Betty to a Dr. appt. this afternoon, so I'll pop up to her place while they're gone and change her bed and clean her bathroom. I'm sure I'll also have to gather up some laundry to take care of sometime this week.

We have a chilly start this morning, but it'll get sunny and beautiful in a few hours.
  #1119   ^
Old Wed, Aug-04-21, 05:30

BF:

Lori, yea this one for mom is a dog with a bone ya know....can't lose the house, need the house, want my house, pay the bills.....other than that she ain't that bad LOL I am sure you are doing it with Betty! But like you said we just have to do it but geez, I get confused over her being confused sometimes, hell between the 2 of us we don't know which way is UP

are you now playing everyday for golf? girl you are golf crazy
but if you love something, gets ya out of the house right? go for it!

Nicco my Dad was the hard worker and smart one for business so I got all the biz info from him and how to invest and all that stuff....Dad was the moneymaker but he was the fisherman also They balanced each other out good, mom with the kindness and patience and Dad with the money and power type.....I do kinda got both but darn I sure never got mom's patience I got 0 of that in me

Ohhhh, so ya think pre-mena and all that is coming at ya? It is a pain but you will do fine thru it I am sure.....I had hot flashes for a few weeks and boom, gone and never looked back. The wonky periods get annoying but they just do their thing and boom, one day they are gone, which I sure as heck loved Hope the sleep gets better tho, but I know I had weirdo sleep nights etc but got over it all.

Jazz, ow on the darn knees
problem is you need to use them to walk HAHA If we could just rest up good and not have to use them you could probably get ahead ok....but getting them checked out would be good if you are iffy on what happened to you.

----------taking mom home today later
hubby working
kid sleeping

all quiet on the western front here......got pork ribs and ? for later...will cook some meat LOL
  #1120   ^
Old Wed, Aug-04-21, 11:02

BF:

Good afternoon, my friends! Hope today is a good Hump Day for you!

Trig- Ah, your poor Mom. And poor you and Rich and Gregg because that is a lot to handle. Stressful to the max and probably a little sad to see also. Spout anytime, or send us an email if you need to brain dump to stabilize. We are always here for you.

Thanks for sharing about your Dad. I think having two parents that are different like that can really give you the best of both worlds.

Lori- I'm glad golf went better yesterday and your partner had herself back on track!

Between golf and helping to care for Betty, you have full days for sure!

Jaz- Where are ya?

•••••••••••

Good day on tap today. It is gorgeous out so I will be taking a walk this afternoon. I walked in a different neighborhood yesterday for a change of pace and discovered a little hiking trail there that I didn't even know existed so that was a huge, happy surprise bonus! Ended the day with 11k steps after a really slow start.

I've had a super slow start today too as I am doing some Zoom/workbook stuff and so a lot of time online and not moving around. Deffo will need that walk to get the steps up to a decent level.

Scale showed another half pound down so YAY for that and hopefully it will stick. "Official" weigh in day for the week is tomorrow.

For the rest of the day I am taking the dogs for a wash (and picking them up), going by the Farmers Market (I want to get some fresh strawberries and maybe a veg or two). I also need to sign up for pickleball lessons at 6 PM (competitive sign up) that I am going to do with a friend, and then I have a zoom meeting at 7. Plus take a walk!

Guess that is about it. Got a call from DS22 yesterday about his first day in office. He doesn't go back in the office until early September- his company moved into a new building and they are still getting everything situated. He said it was cool but also said it was weird to feel like he was being overseen after working on his own for a year and a half.

Ok, catch up with you all later!
  #1121   ^
Old Wed, Aug-04-21, 17:55

BF:

urghhhhh..... where was I ...... serving the Man!

Anyway.....

Trig-
I know you are concerned........ But OMG did I get a chuckle outta your momma and going to lose the house...like that WOULD EVER HAPPEN?!?!?!?!?!?!?! NOT!!!!!!!!!
But truly I get the underlying fear........ and so it begins....... we must be our parents keeper!

I find it a blessing though that you and your brother are co- working with each other for the sake of your mom. You truly will get it worked out.

When does the kiddo start school. They are starting here in the next week! REALLY!!!!!!!!!

NIC- I loved your post...... first yeah- your DS22 is going to have an adjustment with learning to work "together". And so goes the mess of 2020 and Covid to have these "kids" learn the works of life. They missed alot in a year!
He will be okay though....he is your kid.... he has this!

But have you read any studies on how younger kids are dealing with Covid and socialization....... so not great. They don't know how!
Sighhhhhhhhhh I just hate everything about COVID on every aspect.

I am so happy you get your vacay in before the masking, and who knows what comes next.........

YEAH on keeping going with WOE...... I measure now too! I tooo think it's important!

Lori-
how did you do today? How is Sis doing lately...... You have been quiet about her lately! How is WOE going with you?
---------------------------------------------------
All good here-
just worked, walked dog, worked more, and now tired....... going to prop up feet and watch some Prime.......

Knees a TAD bit better today. RESTING them...... soft tissue damage takes longer to heal.

I am up 3 pounds?????? I feel a bit bloated. I did try cottage cheese that was lactose free. Nope- still bloaty- but tried it.

NITE LADIES-
  #1122   ^
Old Thu, Aug-05-21, 04:48

BF:

Good Morning!

Having a leisurely couple hours before heading to the golf course. Sun is shining, but wow, it's chilly this morning! I always start off with a jacket but off it comes within a couple holes.

Well, as much as I hate to say it, I don't think Sis and I will be coming to Savannah. There is just too much going on with C-19 and this new variant. I'm not interested in going somewhere to have to sit around with masks on all the time. I can't put my sister into a situation with unknown risks, and I don't want to pick anything up either. I am not so worried about getting sick since I've had the vax, but I know I could still pick it up and spread it to someone else. This is all so sad. I just don't know when, if ever, things will return to some semblance of normal. I'll wait a bit to cancel my hotel reservations, but I seriously don't see it happening.

---------

I'll check in later today. Busy, busy!
  #1123   ^
Old Thu, Aug-05-21, 06:11

BF:

Thursday! 16 hours to go! - Then I have a weekend!

LORI- Hummmmmmmm I am so sorry it is not going to work out. I totally understand. I would hate for your Sis to get sic, or you for that matter. I also get the masking thing. I also know we would not be sitting 6 feet from each other and River street is packed. I was there about 6 weeks ago and it was wall to wall people.
However, I am thinking at the time we would have gone most of the summer people would be gone.

I feel ok with it- but I understand your feelings. I just feel very sad that our group trip fell apart! To answer your question I am not sure when we will ever get back to a point that people hug, shake hands, and hang in tight spaces.
Do you think about it when you are playing golf? What is PA mandating? Does your states require masks in places? Sighhhhhh very complicated.
I am sure you also have Betty in the back of your mind as well.

TRIG- When does the kiddo go back to school? My daughter lives in SC and said they are starting back next week! That is SO SO SO crazy to me! I remember as a kid Aug was still SUMMER! Sept. we started school. I always put Fall and school together.

However, I am sure after an entire year of being house bound these kids are not going to know how to act getting together!

Is your mom still hanging out with you? I bet your mom can keep herself busy!
Cool and humid here today. That is odd isn't it- it is like the damp never goes away here!

When you buy your ribs do you get them frozen and then thaw them? Whats on your menu tonight?

NIC- YAY- Mexico count down! Did you get a few new outfits to travel in? Are you all able to take the same flights?
What are your thoughts on travel and Covid?

Are you cooking this week or just cleaning out the fridge? You always have the most interesting meals. I know what you mean about not being able to get that mix anymore. Do you ever use coconut flour? It is very low carb, and gluten free. I bought it specifically for making crab cakes!

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Opened a few windows to let in some FRESH AIR! The heat is gone. Well I guess that is a relative term. So the high will only be 80's today. This morning it is 74 and feels cool and damp. The damp is always present here, no sun today. It would be a great day to pop a roast in the oven! Maybe tomorrow!

Need to run out on my lunch hour and pick up a couple things. I don't do big shops. Having to heal everything up 3 flights of stairs!
I agree with TRIG- soft tissue can take MONTHS!!!!!!! Goodness, Lori- your broken wing was FOREVER it seemed like. Well toss these knees now into that bucket. Thankfully though they still function. I just can't abuse it. Walking is fine.

Well- waiting on TRIG/NIC-
Have a great day!
  #1124   ^
Old Thu, Aug-05-21, 08:00

BF:

Hi Everyone!

Lori, I completely understand. I really do. Hopefully we can get this all up and running at some point in the future, and then Blue would be able to come as well. I really want the whole group of us to be together.

I need to call my brother and get his thoughts on it, since we were going to go visit my Mom in ATL. Tickets were bought with points and the house rental is fully refundable, but we have to decide about exposure for them with us flying.

Jaz, yes, I won't lie, I am nervous about Covid exposure, even with all of us being vaccinated. There is definitely a level of unease about the trip and we did talk about canceling it again, very seriously. But we ultimately decided that this is probably going to be our last family trip for a long time, with DS22 getting married, DD possibly/probably planning to have a child by next year sometime, all the kids working etc. That window is closing. I am less worried about one of us having covid (being vaccinated, it should be fairly minor) and more worried about someone getting stuck there in quarantine for 14 days until they can get back stateside.

We will be modifying our behavior, spending much of our time outside and probably limiting some of the public things we were going to do, or going very early before things get crowded and then laying low during busier times. And lots of sanitizing!

Glad your knees are healing up a bit at a time and that will patience will be all right again. How's our little baby Ruger?

Hiya, Trig!

•••••••••••

Today is my weigh in day and I CRUSHED it this week. Very happy to have surpassed my week's goal. I lost 2.4 pounds this week, and down a little over 13 since June 1. YAY!

Continuing what I am doing and then of course we leave on Monday. I'm definitely spending some time thinking of how I want to handle this trip, with no regrets while I am there, but also no regrets when I come back!

Still have a very slight cold going on- nothing like what DH had, thankfully. He is still coughing some. I just have a sore throat that comes and goes. I preemptively had a rapid covid test done yesterday, just to be sure, so I don't get stuck over in Mexico and it was negative, which I expected.

As you all know, I HATE talking on the phone and someone *really* wanted to phone chat yesterday. I told her we could talk while I walked to the Farmer's Market- I do okay on the phone as long as I'm moving. So I walked there, bought one perfect and tasty nectarine, and ate it on the walk back. Three miles for a nectarine but it was really damn good! I was going to buy strawberries but strawberry season is over.

Definitely using up what we have this week. Tonight I am doing a chicken cordon bleu. Last night was taco salad. I think steak the night before that. Using up salad fixings this week and any leftovers that remain but we're cleaning things out pretty well. I have adjusted to buying food for the week and not having so much extra around.

That's about it from here.
  #1125   ^
Old Thu, Aug-05-21, 08:01

BF:

Lori......OH DAMN! I hate it. But I understand it.
Such a f'd up situation now with more strains 'rampant' and all that is going down.......but don't cancel just yet.....you guys got time on your side before cancelling, so think on it but if you and Connie decide it isn't right I OH SO get it!

wow that slammed me but again, I get it!!!!!! I didn't see that coming but again, I understand it!

I see our trip falling apart but it is what it is out there and I get it with how each of us must roll!

Jazz, months? longer than ya think? damn straight!!!! My back ankle tendon took like 2 years easily cause when I walked on it I could go either way, be ok, but one step, just one step and I was off that darn ankle for a few days til I could stand walking on it again and I crippled all around my life and babying that damn area for years til one day I was like, wow, I am walking and doing and 'not dealing' with it but believe me, soft tissue and crazy takes a LONG time sometimes so remember that the key to it all is when you 'feel it' take care of it big time to heal more, don't push thru the crazy of the injury......drove me insane truly but I got thru it! From Drs to possible surgery to wearing a boot which I despised to telling the family I can't walk!! and leave me alone cause I can't do it for a few years of nasty of it all til that day, it healed and I was like, HUH what is my life without this injury....well f'ing great HAHA

Jazz we are southern, we are humid just from the location HAHA I get ya on that! I like the word MUGGY....it is MUGGY outside all the damn time mostly LOL I get mugged by the humidity

Nicco, competitive PB? Love it! You took to PB and ran with it! You are the next Lori on being active in something you love...golf and PB are the big sports on the board!

Nothing like a quiet walk on a new path. Just seeing new stuff while meandering around, so glad you found a good one near you for a change in your walk areas!

Feel for DS22...he wants to go, move, fly forward and on stall...ugh....but soon he will soar on it all and 'be in his adult' life and more power to him!

----------------

I get truly if one must cancel.....weird times is weird issues and cancellations sure do happen. One must do themselves and their path on how they feel...never a doubt about that. Lets see what further stuff goes down out there.

today is tuna, shrimp, sardines and I might hit the store and PAY a big price for crab. Yes I am wanting seafood and get the hell out of my way cause I want it HA

all good, usual chores, have to mow the damn world around here, this rain is making it all grow and once mowed, I will go down with grass allergies like a maniac but hell, I will survive.

over and out and be good all

Last edited by Whirrlly : Thu, Aug-05-21 at 17:44.