Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > General Low-Carb
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Mark Forums Read Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#46   ^
Old Sat, Aug-31-19, 07:41

Plan: General Low Carb
Stats: 215/197.2/195 Male 73.5
BF:
Progress: 89%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin120
Congrats- you must be very proud of him!

At times, very, and at other times I wonder if he has any grey matter inside his skull Guess that is pretty standard for a 17 year old.

It will be agonizing when he enters the blackout of training cycle and there will be nothing I can do to support him. Guess that will be when he really grows up and I accept the new phase of our relationship.
Sponsored Links
  #47   ^
Old Sat, Aug-31-19, 08:00

Plan: low carb
Stats: 171/125/145 Female 5'9
BF:
Progress: 177%

That will be hard- so excited to hear about your heavy. I have done tough, and that killed me. I’d love to do a heavy someday, but it’s going to be awhile (I’m pregnant).
Nice to see another GRT
  #48   ^
Old Thu, Sep-05-19, 16:43

BF:

Small milestone yesterday....I wore the pair of 34 waist jeans I bought last time I got down below 190, but at that time they did not fit great because I had less muscle and more around my waist. This time they fit great with a little room to spare.
  #49   ^
Old Thu, Jun-11-20, 06:53

BF:

Haven't checked in for a while. The recent news is that my son and I completed the D-Day GoRuck Heavy in Nashville last weekend. We trained pretty hard, and besides some foot damage and a few scrapes made it to the end in pretty good shape. Awesome event.

On the weight front, I have gotten pretty lazy and it is starting to show. I have not weighed myself lately but the pants are telling me I am growing where I do not want to. When my son goes off to the Army on 7/21, I plan to purge the house of junk food and get back on the wagon. I will be working out between now and then, but to be frank I am enjoying spending time with my son eating a burger and fries, or kicking back a beer after a hard workout. I will try to be better going forward, but, as stated earlier, will kick it into high gear once my son has left the nest.

To keep my self physically on track, I am going to sign up for the GoRuck Double Tough in DC in October. This will give me something to train for and keep me motivated...although it will be 'different' as I will be training alone for the 1st time in 5 years:-(